The backlash against this movie is glorious...

The backlash against this movie is glorious. It is like a film made by the camp kids in Addams family and people ain't standing for it. For once I can get on the side of the liberal PC group think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZAw8qxn0ZE
twitter.com/zachhasbrouck
youtube.com/user/zkhasbrouck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do people hate it?

I would have thought Sup Forums would love it since it's about a white couple and harkens back to le glorious 50s.

It's just a crappily written and sung and acted movie

You do realize their complaints aren't with the quality but that there aren't enough POC in it?

>The backlash against this movie is glorious
How so? There is some guy doing the "dishonest" meme that nobody understand, but Sup Forums loves it.

see

It made me cry and I enjoyed the songs so you all can fuck off.

How does it feel to ignore what you want? The film has been picked apart. Not only that it didn't need to be. It's a musicial and the leads can't sing and dance.

explain yourself

the SAG awards shut it out and gave best picture to Hidden Fortress and actor to Denzel instead of the little affleck rapist.

Ryan Gosling can't sing

Otherwise it was a fun and well-shot if pretty unrremarkable movie

it wasn't even nominated for a SAG award since it mainly features 2 characters

SAG best ensemble

It will win the oscar handidly

This. Stone can't sing either

such dishonest film making in lala land

And? Denzel is an amazing actor. What's wrong with that?

I didn't say I didn't think that way too but the main complaints regarding this film are basically the same as #OscarssoWhite.

Stone was fine, I thought. Not like stellar professional quality, but definitely passable.

The black dude and his band kind of annoyed me too, like he was so much a symbol more than a character. Fuck, JK Simmons is more interesting here.

>Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
>WINNER: EMMA STONE / Mia – “LA LA LAND” (Lionsgate)

You forget that lol

is it actually or are you just trying to start shit? most i've seen is actual pretty in depth complaints

>ryan gosling can't dance

what is this meme

does Sup Forums think they are music critics now

Grow up, dude.

>are you just trying to start shit?
No? You didn't hear everyone saying it had too much White people in it and it was racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=cZAw8qxn0ZE

>how do i sing guys

This is mostly true. The person who makes most threads about this movie is named Zachary Hasbrouck. He is the one who spams Harry Potter threads and constantly samefags that Emma Watson is a great actress

His twitter. twitter.com/zachhasbrouck
His YouTube: youtube.com/user/zkhasbrouck

just on Sup Forums talking about some vague "people out there" who apparently are saying that

>Implying this isn't one of the best parts of the movie

>actually writing POC

What's your problem w/ miss frog and hawt gals again?

do you legit think this singing is good? the scene is nice and all, but it's awful singing

the best singing is in the opening scene

The singing isn't awful. It's 'regular people' singing. It's not supposed to be a movie like Les Mis where you want spectacular voices from everyone to blow the scenes up larger than life. They can't sing for shit compared to say Hugh Jackman and Anna Kendrick, but I wouldn't say it was terrible by any means.

does anyone ever notice they always give best actress to the most fertile woman

The Frog and The Goose is great. Fuck the libtard haters. If Gosling was replaced with Michael B Jordan, it would have 100% approval rating.

>Blacklash

Like kids on Sup Forums arguing over which superhero is cooler all day means anything.

What do you expect this board is reddit incarnate and most idiots here praise shit like La La Land. So there's backlash.

I was excited to watch this until I saw a clip from the film of them seeing and its unbelievable how bad they are.

I lost pretty much all interest after hearing them. Is it still worth watching even if their terrible singing will bother me that much?

this
Sup Forums spergs think them arguing about something equals to it receiving backlash
delusion

Sing AND dance

If he can't sing and dance he can't sing and dance.

Nobody would dare criticize it if it had a black male lead.

It won't, there's a massive part of the movie without any singing and quite a few songs are done by professional singers, just not the ones used for promotions

It's still a good watch for the fantastic visuals and good songs

ah, of course not, except us sophisticated, counter-culture patricians here on Sup Forums who would see right through that ruse and criticize it masterfully

fuck off, retard

>do you legit think this singing is good?

Nope. He is completely out of tune.

>autists on a yugoslavian cigarrete filter factory forum are suddenly the gurus on singing and dancing

how was your prom dance, guys?

Just chalk it up as hamfisted shit OP.

Honestly, I think something is going on here. La La Land was somehow loved at Sup Forums. But when movie gets a great chance to get some Oscar, some people created a stupid meme and there's blacklash. Interesting, to say the least.
Also, I have no doubt Hollywood academy nerds post and lurk here like crazy. So, you know... you know...

Same here, loved it

>The backlash against this movie
Autistic retards on the internet do not matter

/thread

exactly

If you really hate La La Land check out youtube then Movie Fights Best Movies of 2016, this one fat gay dude GOES OFF on this movie. Probably the worst evisceration of a movie I have ever seen.

No. Nobody except reddit ever cared about the oscars anyways. Those who disliked it for valid reasons always did.

Sup Forums is contrarian but la la land won't be remembered

Each to their own with their opinions but this is what I took away from it.

Absolutely brilliant performances from all involved, colour grading and the film they used was absolutely beautiful. The gas lit lamps just popped!

10/10 film

Why are you so desperate to get Emma Stone blacked?

It'll happen and most actresses get blacked nowadays, it just seem weird how stringent you are being and how emotional you get.

threads like this make me appreciate the fact that 99% of this board never utter a word in public

>Emma Watson
>RLM
>Star Wars girl
>Harry Potter
>Emma Watson
>Harry Potter
>Emma Watson
>Emma Watson
>Emma Watson
Christ almighty, this is the average Sup Forums poster now

Man you weren't kidding, that one dude who loves the movie is getting so butthurt kek.

>Les Mis
>Not mentioning horrible singing by Crowe

Both of those are dead links you autismo

>Grow up, dude.
>Why are you so desperate to get Emma Stone blacked?
What a logic reply hahahahahaha