talbot shutout pls

2nd for /cric/

3rd for snes

He's been inconsistent other than opening night

T.

5th for CELLKEY

Borowhoski just got FED

KEK

Of course the Plebbitors have a fucking pussy on their team who fights with a fucking VISOR on.

That's a 10/10 from me.

fight in the first minute

stream lads?

>boroshit chimp out already
EXCELLENT post my friend

>Boro can't stop fighting
WEW

Are the Sens the most crusty team in the league?

I'm watching on the telly but sometimes they stream these free on www.cbc.ca

NHL Streams on r*ddit

HOFF
O
F
F

HOFFMAN
O
F
F
M
A
N

>oilels

Yuck >we just got scored on by Trevor

1st overall when

>kassian
lol

>oilers getting refpucked already
such is life

Alright lads, I'm officially an oilers fan

What should i expect

>muh refpuck!
Get fucked Albert.

disappointment

I'd be pissed too. Refs pick and choose those calls; players don't have any clue when they will and won't get called, hence his reaction on a call when his team was on the attack in the other teams zone (no where near a goal scoring chance).

Bulju

BRASSARD
R
A
S
S
A
R
D

CAN ANYONE STOP THE SNES POWERPLAY

>losing 3 games in a row

the absolute state of oilkucks

yes yes, that is the reason why im now a lifelong. How wll i know when he has the ball?

You'll know once he actually fucking plays for Edmonton

god why do >we suck now

I was told we are a cup contender.

>implying we don't like to be underdogs

whys he wearing the hat then?

He's a prospect not in the lineup tonight

cmo n edmonton i think you can win this ok

Sekera is a crucial piece that's missing. The D has been garbage so far this season, Benning especially even though I hate to say that. The team overall seems like they are trying way too hard to follow a gameplan and not just keep up the momentum of the game. I'm thinking the team is too slow right now. Need to get more speed up front.

i legitimately dont think the oilers will win another game this season

i dont think im going to watch hockey any more

my girlfriend is pregnant and i have to paint the babies room, i really dont have time to watch these idiots anymore

peace, faggots

Only a matter of time. If they keep playing like this than he will be up and getting ice time soon. Replace that shitty Strome guy.

Imagine being so shit that Sekera is considered a crucial piece of your lineup

I honestly think Chairelli should find an early rental. Top 4 looks thin without Sekera

Good post Ed

The oilers were never a contender. They lack 2 top 6 wingers and at least one top 4 D. The atmosphere in the building us probably the most heinous of any building on Canada. Then again, a pathetic effort deserves an apathetic response

Imagine being so shit that losing a cup final is your greatest achievement

Not saying he is the difference maker, but he completes the top 4. Benning with Russel was garbage tier, but Sekera and Russel last year were solid for the most part. Nurse and Gryba have been over used to make up for that missing solid pairing and Klebom and Larsson have been split up at times too. Sekera is more important than you think to this team. Him, Klefbom, and Larsson are needed quite a bit to keep this team competitive.

Definitely should consider it. Do something to bring in a decent defender that has proven he can play 18-22min a game.

What do you mean by the atmosphere in the building is heinous?

They are capable of stealing games and showed last year that they rally in big games. But this new refpuck rule is going to hit them hard. They have too many goon type players that rely on no calls in key situations. The whole pacific division was basically molded around that kind of hockey.

And what's the >coilers' greatest achievement since the Sens came back into the league? I'll wait.

CONDON IS #ELITE

>Since Arbitrary timeframe

>boroshit
Do the Sens SERIOUSLY have no one better than him in the minors?

Kassian is such a fun player to watch tbqh. Everything he does is kino.

wtf even constitutes a penalty shot anymore

What is the snes greatest achievement ever?

>my team who cups when yours wasn't even in the league so get fucked!
Whatever lets you sleep at night Albert.

Somehow not being able to win a Stanley Cup with their stacked 1999-2007 rosters

>my team who cups when yours wasn't even in the league so get fucked

What did he mean by this

>its another episode of the edmongolia gets blown out

>Spezza, Alferdsson, Hossa, Havlat, Redden, Chara
>all in their golden years

Too bad they never figured out how to play defense against good teams. Sure was fun watching Havlat and Hossa skate circles around other teams, even if they were always on the perimeter.

Game isn't over yet my bilingual friend.

Edmonton loves playing from behind.

I meant that my timeframe isn't arbitrary. It's not fair to compare achievements that happened when one of the team wasn't even in the league. I know you Alberts don't exactly have a high IQ, but even you should be able to understand this. Since the Sens came back in the league the best both team were able to do was a Stanley Cup finals.

Imagine being a urnialcuck

>hossa's playoff goal against the flyers

My two cents:

Edmonton is missing a solid veteran experience in a top position. Lucic doesn't cut it unless it is playoff hockey and refs aren't calling every little thing.

Other teams have a good mix of vets and young players in key positions and it shows in how they keep working hard, following the vets example. McDavid isn't a leader yet. Draisaitl isn't a leader. Larsson isn't a leader. Klefbom isn't a leader. They are lacking that top vet leader.

>Capital city
>So irrelevant it didn't have a team until late expansion

>To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand my incoherent rambling about the Oilers

Just so quiet, it could be the tv microphones not picking up the cheering but the whole arena always sounds like it's a funeral unless mcdavid has the puck

Was that the one where he skated around and around the zone, then finally scored?

so are the snes gonna 1-3-1 the rest of the game?

>literally no counter-arguments
I should have known.

Yep

Yep

Why is Connor McDavid so autistic that he can't wait to get a new iphone?

May I save this my friend. It will come in handy

HOFF
O
F
F

HOFFMAN IS AWAKE FAGGOTS. BE AFRAID.

ahahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHHAHA

son of a bitch

Is this the year Hoffman finally gets 30?

Save it my friend, it's all yours!

Realistically who would be available at the deadline that would fill that Leadership void?

6-0 inbound

Time for a sarcastic
>But they are 2 - 0 - 2

Nobody you'd want. Jagr might have been a good fit actually. Get Maroon off the top line and stick Jagr in as the slow fuck that taps shit in.

inb4
>it was 3-0

this whole team is shit

one fluke season where basically everything went right

Nah, not a fluke. But the nu NHL isn't a good fit for this team. Too slow and take too many penalties.

it is time to call bulju up

New McLel line blender:

McDavid Letetsu Kassian
Lucic RNH Slepyshev
Jokinen Strome Yamamoto
Maroon Khaira Slepyshev

Kyle Turris is a goon.

Kassian deserves more minutes tbqh. He's been the best player so far.

Unironically this

i blame EA for this mess

>Connor McDavid is the best player in the leag-

Stone plz