>East Ghouta June 22
i.imgur.com/secZb7B.jpg
>Raqqah June 22
i.imgur.com/qb3qbXV.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS
JUNE 27
>Repub. Guard+Hezbollah gain ground in Mayda'a
>MALLAH FARMS GAINS were regained overnight
>Yesterdays OSA Jaish al-Islam helicopter hit didnt work out: helicopter landed safely at nearby base
>Al Nusra vs ISIS clashes in Yarmouk Camp overnight, ongoing
>Azaz pingpong continues as ISIS gains several towns west of Al-Ra'i
>SDF/YPG gains now in northern as well as southern and eastern Manbij
JUNE 26
>Assad visits troops on the East Ghouta frontlines
>SAA+Tiger Forces capture al-Asamat and more areas of the Mallah farms, north of Aleppo city
>SAA+NDF recapture Ramliyah
>SyAAF strikes several ISIS positions and vehicles at Thardeh mountains and southeast of Deir Ez-Zor
>SDF+YPG reach northern Manbij city edge, further gains in western suburbs
>SAA clashes with ISIS on the Palmyra-Arak road

Previous Thread-

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/syria-releases-photos-of-assad-breaking-fast-near-besieged-area/
latestnewsresource.com/en/news/breaking-news-premer-turtsii-vyrazil-gotovnost-vozmestit-rossii-uscherb-za-su-24
almasdarnews.com/article/massive-jihadist-offensive-northern-latakia-ends-complete-failure/
rt.com/news/348562-putin-erdogan-turkey-pilot/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Assad clan

>erdogay apologized

lmao what did bad vlad do to him?

Bro, i have 4 test this week, i have Quantum Physics test tomorrow, so maybe i can't be here until Saturday or Even Tuesday of the next week.

Trade/tourism sanctions and bad looks from Kremlin

did you draw that? if so, how can you reveal your power level like that?

I wonder how AIDS WHEN? took the news, although I feel this is more because erdogay realized that Merkel won't give him and his horde of cockroaches the visas they need so he's turning back to Russia for help.

Also lol at Ukraine thinking they had a Turkish Ukrainian alliance going

Israel for kurds! Make it happen!

what he said was completely out of character

I bet the KGB removed one of his balls during a stealthy night raid and said if he doesn't apologize they take his bratwurst

This is how britshit news breaks the story of Assad visiting the frontlines:

>Rare pictures of Assad show him enjoying feast just miles from besieged Syrian town
>muh ebil dicktato
>muh starving rebulls
>muh Assad has purple fingers so therefore he has HIV

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/syria-releases-photos-of-assad-breaking-fast-near-besieged-area/

Don't touch Israelfu REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no Ukro-Turkroach alliance

Good night, senpaitachi
Off to sleep

BUMP

Now that Falluhjah is captured.

How long before Manbij is captured?

My guess is 2 weeks

Good night Cyprus bro

>...with the skulls of Jews.

This is why I shill people!

good lad

Reconquista when? lol laters

I heard that Scotland is going to hold another referendum. that true?

>Host NATO war planes that are helping the Kurds getting stronger
>Almost a monthly car bomb in the capital city
>shots down a RuAF plane thinking NATO would be behind Turkey, get slapped by the US instead
>Bows down to Russia
>Bows down to Netanyahu

Is Erdogan the most pathetic president in all ME?

He didn't apologize

Translated his letter reads:

"I am saddened by the course of events."

It can't be translated as "I am sorry"

and we want to do it because you shill people!

>Prime Minister of Turkey expressed readiness to compensate damage to Russia for su-24

latestnewsresource.com/en/news/breaking-news-premer-turtsii-vyrazil-gotovnost-vozmestit-rossii-uscherb-za-su-24

What are they planing lads?

>erdogan blasts israel
>waaah!!! anti semite!!

>erdogan makes peace with israel
>waahh!! zionist!!

thanks Chilebro, Ill update to final version tomorrow

good night lads

Retard, see:
Erdogay is literally doing what Putin told him to do. What a fucking cuck

Turkish elements of the FSA will agree to 'disarm' and enter talks with the Syrian government.

Russia and Syria will support Turkish actions against Kurds, spear-headed by the aforementioned 'disarmed' FSA elements.

>latestnewsresource

> fucking borghol
dunno why it's famous up there

Well you can call him a cuck. But here is the deal.

Assad is winning again, and USA has shifted their attention away from the moderate rebels.

And with Russia now involved it is rather hard to get rid of the SAA, also ISIS has become/ became bigger and they needed to fight ISIS without ( a lot) boots on the ground.

So they now support the Iraqi goverment, The kurds and the NSA more.

Turkey sees The Kurdish growth as a treath to the security of Turkey and is thus willing to cooperate with anyone who fight them. At first this was ISIS but due to the fighting of ISIS against the Kurds, the Kurds managed to only become stronger due to the international support. So who else?

Well that would be the SAA. the Rebels are getting their shit bombed and are getting BTFO.

Once the Rebels are taken care of, and ISIS is dying, the SAA will try to stop the Kurds.

This can be done by fighting or diplomocay. They can try to cut a deal, ( Which will favor Turkey/)

Whean you look at dealing with ISIS and the Kurds, the SAA is their smartest bet( For Trueky)

nice fan fiction, upvoted and subscribed

haha. denial is the first step

dont talk shit about borghol

Kinda funny how turks have the upper hand in this
Back in a day we said that we wont even bother to talk with them if they will not apology first.
And alot of russians were sure that it will never happen.
But now they did.
Not to mention that they are prosecuting the killer and their PM is saying that they will return the money on their national TV.

Now we are forced to accept it, because we gave a word before.

I wonder if Erdogan was just waiting for the proper moment to force someone in EU to worry.

>I wonder if Erdogan was just waiting for the proper moment to force someone in EU to worry.

Probably. He's been using the """""""refugee""""""" situation to his advantage, now he'll try to use this rapprochement with Russia to his advantage.

He may be a slimy weaselly cockroach, but he knows how to play the diplomatic game.

turkey will open the refugee flodgates before doing that we need to in good relations with russia and israel which a deal is going on. mark my words when russia and turkey relations goes good then EU will face the real deal of the refugees.

so its a win win for islam, based

Hello braindead assadists

Is one of the oldest meme i have in my foldier

win-win for both turkey(getting rid of refugees) russia(eu destabilizing more) and assad(get rid of millions of shitskins). as a plus we can get to bomb kurds together to piss off usa.

You didn't draw it?
I don't understand what you mean

Accurate.

This faggot again.

You got told last time to fuck off you wahabist asshole.

no, i didnt draw it and is a pic i found in 2011, my draws are like this

Nice skills, Chilebro.

WOW

I have one from Sonozaki of Kiznaiver, but i don't have any time to finish it like this one, kill me pls

:^)

Man if people saw me draw this shit in highschool i'd get made fun of until the end of time.
do these people just not care about their social standing?
reminds me of this fat autist in my junior math class who would always draw one piece and death note fanart every day. by the end of the semester he had a stack of drawing like 3.5 inches high

You're lucky I have to head out soon.

Why are you posting your boyfriend?

do you get beat up in high school for supporting assad?

I didn't follow the syrian civil war when i was in highschool

>do these people just not care about their social standing?
I don't know in the US, but here in LatAm, kids are very open about their weeaboo tastes. It's a recent phenomenon tho, it wasn't like that when I was in highschool.

yes your getting late for your /r/cuckold meetup, the bull is getting impatient

>says the perma-virgin mudslime

y-you don't draw it while you are at university, right bro?

>virgin xDD

your a girl arent you?

You can't find in Turkey these boys

why live?

these people need to get beaten up or something

can you find anzu and fuck his boipucci?

Only at home in the night with a beer/wine.

Well, people considerate me a "otaku" (I would like to call me "Someone who watch japanese things", being called otaku offend me) But isn't like i'm the only one, at least 80% of the population of my university watch some anime and the 35% watch anime in regular basis.

Now now buddy, unlike some I know how it works.
You jihadist wannabes are islam's neckbeards, the alpha men have two or more wives, leaving you permanently alone, unless you sign up to go jihad and capture some poor woman to have yourself. There is no other way for your pathetic ass to attract a woman.

This simple fact explains your whole obsession with violence and jihad in general, not to mention your penchant for pedophilia.

He is taken

real men take what they want
prove it

I have a time when i watched MLP but then i realized it was bullshit, and after that the fandom got terminal cancer for life.

You just did.

My imouto would watch MLP a lot when she was like 8 years old
I tried getting her into anime but she only watched dubbed shit

>prove it
Show me a jihadist fighter who could get muslim pussy at home.

They are all young losers with no real prospects in their homelands. Not one of the ISIS fighters is the type of guy who could hold down a decent job or impress a female. They are all betas apart from a few of the leaders, and those leaders are all Saudi or jewish puppets.

You're just an islamic beta who happens to live in Canada and can't afford to fly to join ISIS.

t. Trudeau al-Canuckistani.

>Dubbed anime

Keep trying into sub

forgot pic

post her.

stop projecting your own insecurities on me

hey man how are you?

>But isn't like i'm the only one, at least 80% of the population of my university watch some anime and the 35% watch anime in regular basis.

Anime was a mistake

I'm trying hard to fix her. I showed her the sub of K-ON! recently
haha look in the mirror you sissy boy

Massive jihadist offensive in northern Latakia ends in complete failure

>The Turkmen Islamic Party, backed by Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda group), launched a massive offensive in the northern Latakia countryside on Monday that targeted Jabal Al-Akrad and Jabal Turkmen near the Turkish border.

>However, this jihadist offensive started off on a sour note after the Russian Air Force struck the Turkmen Islamic Party’s convoy en route to the imperative hilltop of Tal Abu Al-‘Ali.

>Following the Russian airstrikes, the jihadist rebels stormed the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions at Tal Abu Al-‘Ali, Tal Al-Qal’at, Hakoura, Nakhsaba, and Tal Risha.

>Despite claims made by social media activists from the Syrian opposition, the jihadist rebels did not make any significant gains on Monday; instead, they ended up retreating towards the Turkish border after failing to advance.

>According to a military source in the Latakia Governorate, a large number of jihadist rebels were killed during the battle, including several foreigners of Uyghur descent.

>The entire Latakia front is now quiet after the massive retreat by the jihadist rebels on Monday night.

almasdarnews.com/article/massive-jihadist-offensive-northern-latakia-ends-complete-failure/

>RUSSIA PLS FORGIVE US
>STOP KILLING OUR SPECIAL FORCES ERR I MEAN JIHADISTS ERR I MEAN MODERATES REBELS
>NATO PLS HALP
>FORGIVE US PLS
>PLS

>Y...Y...you're projecting! I'm not like that, by allah!

Sure thing Aziz. Whatever you say.

My 24yo girlfriend would say different, but whatever.

Considering you're encouraging Otto to fuck a dude, I think we can all see who's the beta here. At least Otto has the excuse that he's roach. You're just a sad little islamaboo.

What in the fuck the pic senpai? I would be hanging myself if i see that here

Literally NOTHING to do with Syria. kill yourselves.

OY GEVALT

Trying to device Aleppo failed so hard today

Literally, a Jew.

Have some shampoo for your shower.

Night time in Syria, if you don't like, post something here, at least i have nothing interesting to post from my twitter, even Ivan is sleeping

>even Ivan
did he reactivate his twitter?

Long time ago senpai

Thread doesn't bump itself zhid

Ok folks I'm out for today.

Stay comfy. Death to the rebel scum!

Based Mkondich doing god job

El oniichan was a magazine similar to peruvian "diarios chichas" but with some otaku/meme culture, I think it's no longer made.

"I'm sorry."

rt.com/news/348562-putin-erdogan-turkey-pilot/
>Erdogan apologizes to Putin over death of Russian pilot, calls Russia ‘friend & strategic partner’

agreed.

>a large number of dead turkmen

remember when you said SAA would take back Aleppo? whos the fool now?

at least im confident enough in my sexuality to admit that yes, i would have sex with a passing trap. And its not a shameful thing to admit, and its no gay either. A trap is called a TRAP for a reason, it tricks the straight male brain into thinking we want to fuck it. But guess what, i dont need your bigoted hate, fucking a sissy beta is the most alpha thing you can do. Getting fucked or sucking dick now thats gay.Also,
>implying you have a gf
TOP KEK faggot, you have o life you just argue with me all day on a sub board in a patheiticl "poltical board". Haha dude, what world do you live in seriously? who are you trying to impress? its fucking 4 chan ffs were all beta here

kill yourself

SLAV'D

Kurds are about to get fucked

lol assadist controls 1/3 syria but people are still assblasted about turkmens

level up faggots
Now show me a leader who starves his own people?

Only a degenerate Assad.

Show me a leader who invites foreigners to slaughter his own people?

Only a degenerate Assad.

>I don't know in the US, but here in LatAm, kids are very open about their weeaboo tastes.
It was the same in mexico when I was in middle school, in high school I don't know because I homeschooled.

>Now show me a leader who starves his own people?
pic related

>Show me a leader who invites foreigners to slaughter his own people?
You mean to slaughter wahhabis, criminals and foreign jihadists.