TRUMP COIN GENERAL Sup Forums EDITION

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
>Trump Supporters Helping Fund Donald Trumps Presidential Campaign
trumpcoin.rocks

NEW YUUUUGE WEBSITE
>Info website for the normies shill to no end!
trump-coin.info/

The prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project. 200k Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes.
The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase. If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation. If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic.

WEBSITES
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

VOTE TRUMP
>Please vote for Trumpcoin to be added to Rawx exchange
rawx.io/poll.html

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN:
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016 youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

EXCHANGES
c-cex.com/?p=trump-btc
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBbLpxLglz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for scam

FBWP

BUMP FOR TRUMP

I'm not wrong though. Keep samefagging your thread and maybe some gullible goys will bite.

Anyone photo shop a MAGA hat onto Coconut? I'd greatly appreciate it.

wow really makes you think

you dumb fucks don't understand we KNOW its a scam coin

it literally serves no purpose other than to stock up on it and then sell it once normies buy it up for a higher amount

the autism on this board amazes me.

the whole point is to get in now so we can scam normies and make what chad makes in 10 years

>investing in anything but Supermoney

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/jBbLpxLglz0

Any fellow Goldies here raking in the dough?

>says increasingly nervous man

Try shilling on rebbit scamcuck

don't worry we are.

were gonna use this scambuck to make bank

>Still admitting it's a scam
You're new at this aren't you?

lmao another billboard scam thread.

At least try harder next time

report and sage anons

>not buying Trumpcoin

How autisic are you stormfags?

I only invest in one kind of currency

edgy

You have to go back

If you want to advertise your scam on Sup Forums pay for ads.

Reminder that in the last thread, Three (3) people made over 150 posts saying "buy now get rich quick" and calling everybody was skeptical a shill. All calls for discussion with them were met with some variation of being called a shill and they never addressed any of the claims made against them.

t. Shill

because its [current year] and your skeptical over crypto currency. you stormweenies sound like an old person saying you cant buy stuff online with a credit card cause it'll get stolen

Mods? Please?

y-yeah guys
Why would you be skeptical
It's not like it's a scam

>we KNOW its a scam coin
>were gonna use this scambuck to make bank

>skeptical over a known scam that works

When will you become an hero?

you're acting as if the person who buys trump coin for 3 cents a piece is getting scammed when really scam isnt the right word. because no ones getting scammed. they agree to buy the currency for the price advertised thats not a scam thats just a bad deal unless your buying it now for dirt cheap.

lurk /biz/ more you clearly have the intellect of a leaf

Dammit Sup Forums, look what this cult of personality you've built around Trump has done to this poor little autist.

Take a break from Sup Forums and do something productive with your life.

>trying to make money
>not productive

choose one faggot

Don't forget about Trumpcoin.com!

>One post by this ID
>Oy ve goyim don't samefag in your own thread

Pick one, Shill faggot.

Trying to sell ice to an Eskimo isn't productive

A WORKING scam?
Y-yeah I'm convinced
I now #SirloinForTrumpCoin

I'll do it
Fuck the poleece edgy friend
I'll buy your 3 cent coins only to find out later they're only worth 2 cents when you faggots devalue the currency
lurk /china/ more

You sound like fucking Balthazar. Is that you?

>no one has scammed anyone ever

thats what you sound like, shill

TLDR

Now kids, always remember to always check the flag before reading the post. here's a little poem for you to remember

if it's a leaf
its opinions worth a queef,
so don't bother reading what it wants you to believe

>trusting another Sup Forums coin scheme
The person will wait until it gets to a few dollars, then exit scam everyone like what's happened literally every single other time Sup Forums has fallen for this scheme.

Normies dont buy crypto currencies you fucking idiot

faggot

>Disregard this post because the flag guys
>I-I'm an honest burger

>Can't prove me wrong
>Calls me a shill
I don't even need a protip, you faggots are just digging yourselves deeper

no he's still shitposting in yobit chat pretty sure

>hey guys buy into my pump and dump scam

that's why were advertising it as a way to donate to trumps campaign and making a normie friendly version where you can just transfer USD to TC

Name one time that happened.

>Implying you're going to actually "donate" these coins to the Trump campaign

This is like a level 2 scam over the internet. Nobody is actually falling for this, right?

holy shit the shills are terrified of this

like a fucking limp dicked cobra they strike

KEK Trump is ruining these people

how much has he taken in through this Trump Coin nonsense? is there a counter somewhere?

quantumcoin
litecoin
a couple more

When Trump acknowleges it we will give him the wallet. Soon enough the wallet will be open for donations, so that people can raise the pot well beyond 200,000 trumpcoins

Longtime Sup Forums Lurker here. Can you show me threads in the archives with over 300 replies activly scamming innocent user's?

Hard Mode: Scamming user's in the name of a Presidential Candidate that we are mutually supporting.

>Show me threads that are rapidly active that have people scamming anons
>Better yet, only threads that are trying to scam people in the name of a person who was once or is currently running for president

I only remeber Dogecoin and Bitcoin.

Let's make it 2/3. Invest in Trumpcoin.

This thread.

>I'll admit it you guys have been scammed before
>But this time surely it's legit

Is extemely

Those were scams. I only participated in Bitcoin. This is the first cryptocurrencey I am activily propmoting because Trump is a good guy that is against FIAT.

Not. A. Scam.

THIS THREAD IS EXTREMELY LOW ENERGY

TIME TO PUMP IT U
U
U
UPPPPPPP

RISE

Trump WILL endorse Trumpcoin.

Trump WILL disavow the FED's FIAT.

>This is the first cryptocurrencey I am activily propmoting because Trump is a good guy that is against FIAT.
Trump has no idea it even exists. It is not affiliated with Trump at all

This thread just isn't working out.

Yet. That is the goal. Make it steady, prevent scammers from hijacking the market and scaring away newfriends, and getting the word of it to Trump. He will profit heavily and can't go after us legally because his campaign is public domain.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE.

>(((scam)))

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

>prevent scammers from hijacking the market and scaring away newfriends
You already fucked up

it's not a scam, it's valued at what people are willing to pay for it. same principle as dogecoin or bitcoin or litecoin. the intrinsic value comes from the technology and peoples willingness to use it as a form of currency.

soon: trumpcoin tipbot on reddit, trump coin advertising campaign spreading the news that you can support trump and make money at the same time.

the marketcap of this coin currently is $227k, does that sound high to you? If you think this is a ponzi scheme or whatever then get in now because this is the ground floor. I own 20k TRUMP, Ron Paul Coin went to $10 a coin.

at the end of the day noone can force you to listen, but this time Sup Forums, when your heart and brain is telling you to buy TRUMP then go for it, you wont regret it. dont be that guy left standing behind again

there is one guy that makes the markets rickety but it's going up steadily. W/e you'll be kicking yourself in the future.

Stirner pepe?

Stirner had blonde hair ...

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

This guy knows.

boys......we got ourselves a meme

This is literally a /biz/ scam to profit off trump supporters

Ignore this shit. If you want to support him, just donate. And if you want to invest in an asset of some kind, look elsewhere

fucking this and only this

oh my god this is unfathomable levels of retardation

just fucking kill yourselves scamcoin shills

>says increasingly nervous man for the 394535 time this year

$0.10 has been deposited into your account.

Lol it was not started at /biz/, try again.

why the fuck would anybody be nervous about your shitty attempt to scam people? it doesn't work like that, shill

DON'T LISTEN TO THE KIKES ON THIS THREAD. THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN TRUMP COIN BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE TRUMP LOOK GOOD IF A CURRENCY WITH HIS NAME IS DOING GOOD!

THEY WANT THIS TO FAIL SO THE MEDIA CAN SAY "SEE, A CURRENCY WITH TRUMPS NAME ON IT FAILED SO THAT MEANS HES GONNA FAIL"

CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL TO THE MOON

Trump's Campaign can do NOTHING but accept the Donation.

Once r/The_Donald starts using Trumpcoin instead of Reddit Gold. It's over. It's going to....You guesed it: The Moon.

I dont need shillmoney, i actually have real investments

Unlike you i dont need meme currencies

TURN ON CNN, COREY IS DEFENDING TRUMP

This. There is a billary coin, a berncoin and a ClintCoin. They are all WORTHLESS.

Trumpcoin is actually worth something. There is one asshat that buys and sells thinking he can convince people that the market is unstable enough to call a scam. Sadly, it's just one pathetic poorfag cuck that calls himself Baal.

Like in FIAT? lol, okay kid.

enjoy your losses from Brexit.

lol this is Trumpcoin General not Trump General, those faggots made us separate because were "Advertising" even though they are literally telling you to donate to Trump & buy his hats.

t. retard

are your other investments currently worth 3.5cents per unit, when cuck ron paul's coin went to $10/coin. that's a 28471% increase from current levels if you cant math.

but be my guest, be like bitcoin and ethereum copers. some are opportunity takers while others jack off thinking they're clever as nothing good ever happens to them.

don't be a liberal shitlord, buy trumpcoin

I'm not kidding, this Norwiegan knows.

Reddit Tip Bot soon.

It will transform Reddit.

I've never seen 2 people post this much on Sup Forums, ever. How much have you two retards made off of this dumb shit that Trump has never heard of?

Belief is high. Energy is high.

America status: Getting great again

Hello, Fagnew!

literally nothing it's been at .03 for as long as I can remember

kinda sad 2bh

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%