britannica.com/place/Dixie-region)
youtube.com/watch?v=M2pFzMoBINU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

/acadiana/

good post

bad post

more like /dicksie/ amirite

jesus christ, it's fucking cold in the morning here now, I had to wear a jacket when I went out earlier.

I have arrived

hi

Free western thrace

nuke all of turkey

all of it

conway?
whats that????

freedom for the Kurds
may Islamic Communism reign in Anatolia forever

Free western turkey

youtu.be/tPTrIK0i7b4

Gumbo day

"Born in a prison, with burdens on our shoulders and our thoughts, we could not reach the end of a single day if the possibilities of ending it all did not incite us to begin the next day all over again."

the worst place in hell is reserved for nerds.

The worst place in hell is reserved for n*rmies

Why are turks so fucken dum LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

autist thread should be banned

>WilliamT.Sherman.jpg
>Is everyone behaving here?

im on UT campus while visiting austin and theres no protests going on. this is boring i wanted to see some chimpouts.

Southern subhumans

I am grek

Is it weird if I always imagine Australia as part of Dixie?

they're basically British rednecks so no. They have modern UK-tier politics though unlike us.

yes you might be autistic

I'd rather have the two party faggotry we have now than suffer through bong politics

>modern uk-tier politics

the south was also pretty leftist economically iirc during the great depression

>starts loosing debate
>his entire party starts making autistic noises
british '''''politics'''' everyone

Gonna make some dirty rice next

>he doesn't watch debates in the House of Commons, aka the House of Banter
UK politics is fun as fuck to follow

What does dixie even mean? It sounds gay as fuck tbqhiwymdamdf (to be quite honest indeed with my dearest and most lovely friends)

"According to the most common explanation of the name, $10 notes issued before 1860 by the Citizens’ Bank of New Orleans and used largely by French-speaking residents were imprinted with dix (French: “ten”) on the reverse side; hence the land of Dixies, or Dixie Land, which applied to Louisiana and eventually the whole South."

Source: (britannica.com/place/Dixie-region)

It was originally dick see because everyone walked around nude but they changed that because it was a bit gay

I think I'm going to buy some handcuffs this weekend

I think I'm going to buy this weekend some handcuffs

faget

no i'm not

faget

what kind of hot sauce are you going to put in it?

Yucateco is the best imho desu senpai

Louisiana because I can't be fucked to get anything else

never even seen that one before
I usually just end up alternating between tabasco, frank's, and louisiana

best choice for dirty rice really

never tried franks, heard that it's only good for wings

nah, I think it's just their wing sauce is what they're most famous for
they make regular hot sauce that's actually pretty good, would recommend trying it sometime, it's not too spicy, but it's got a good flavor to it

alright

If your local grocery store has a Mexican/International aisle, check there.
It's a habanero hot sauce that is hot, but not ridiculously so (like Blaire's or some shit) and it doesn't have the strong vinegar taste that most hot sauces do.

he deserved to die

guess I'll do that next time I'm up there, just got back from the grocery store a few minutes ago
got some Israeli chocolate, will be interesting to try that out

sounds pretty good though, is it sort of like Cholula? seems like it's pretty similar

>Kept the US united, allowing it become the world superpower in the future
>Abolished slavery
Explain to me in what way he was bad?

There's a Greek (which I am btw) chocolate named Ion that's breddy gud.
Also, I've only had Cholula original, and if that's what you mean, nope. I don't know of any that are particularly similar to it.

>(which I am btw)
ew

I guess I'll have to try both of those out
especially the Greek chocolate. I always like to reconnect with my ancestral homeland, because I too am Greek

I guess the only thing actually controversial about him was how far he went with establishing martial law, but it's not like he really tried to actually seize power or anything
also wanting to ship blacks back to Africa if you're one of those people that gets off on judging historical figures by our own oh-so-enlightened moral standards

>not being greek
go back to africa

>Explain to me in what way he was bad?
his actions lead to the deaths of 600,000 Americans. That's roughly equivalent to 6 billion Swedes

back to the dustbin of history Pappadopolous

>all these sharmart flags pretending to be greek
you are not fooling anyone here
clearly, i am the only legitimate greek in this general

kurd subhuman

I am grek

>his actions lead to the deaths of 600,000 Americans. That's roughly equivalent to 6 billion Swedes
It was worth it. The us is now the dominant superpower of the world because of it

>The us is now the dominant superpower of the world because of it
And it's gotten us fuckall but a massively inflated federal government and hatred from everyone else. It's not our job to be world police, let the brits do it

>6 gorillion swedes
NEVER FORGET

>ywn kill the eternal Sw*de with your comrades
y live

it's good that you're willing to admit it
we are all greek

>tfw dirty Russians still your caviar
at least no one can take their pickled herrings

>albanian and bulgarian
>part of the hellenic culture group

might as well make georgian and armenian part of the group aswell at that rate wtf

Louisiana > Tabasco > Crystal

yeah, MEIOU has really weird culture groups, Langue d'Oil and Langue d'Oc are two seperate groups, and Germany is split into two groups as well
at least it gives you all of them as accepted cultures when you unite Germany/HRE

Louisiana is pretty damn good, but Tabasco is better on some stuff. They're both made in Louisiana anyways. I forgot Crystal was a thing at all actually, are they even still making it?

At least we're still an independent country;-)

Unlike you

>independent
if you say so

Im the only independent country over here
EU and USA cucks

you're not independent from the kurds :)

I saw Crystal a lot in New Orleans along with Tabasco, so I would assume so.

>Independent
>under Erdogan
hard choice

Also, at 1925 in a Greece run in Victoria 2, should I keep going or play another country?
Thinking of starting a Jan Mayen run

ummm they are our second class citizens sweaty :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i feel like the game usually ends in 1910's so yeah probably.
Try forming yugoslavia as serbia its fun

I guess that depends on whether or not you've accomplished all your goals
I've been told you can reform Byzantium in even vanilla Vic 2 as Greece if you take over all of Turkey, but I've never done it

Already dun diddly done that before.

I already reformed Byzantium and took over most of its historical boundaries and a shit ton of colonies.

conquering ottoshits is suprisingly easy in vic2

Play as Britain and delet ALL non-anglos

>saying that you think that Anglo culture is superior to all others is racist now
It's the truth you turbo niggers

>Not playing as Ireland and conquering Britain

because half their provinces aren't worth a streak of piss.

hm, is it possible to meet luxury need for all of your pops in Victoria II? kind of want to try to do that but I never really got the hang of pop needs

truth
still, British culture isn't what it used to be

too much of an Anglophile to bring myself to do that honestly

>still, British culture isn't what it used to be
the political and economic traditions are still there

>hm, is it possible to meet luxury need for all of your pops in Victoria II? kind of want to try to do that but I never really got the hang of pop needs

only if you are the first greatest power and the year is after 1890.
After those conditions are met its extremely easy

This

The only way it would even be possible is to have all the social reforms and have 0% taxes.

Also, Ireland's like a weird Anglo offshoot with more alcohol and punching.

yes but it's fucking difficult

you have to manage how much income they get and everything, and if you give too many unemployment subsidies, they become neets and your rgos fail which fucks everything else up. if you try to manage trade and allow pops to buy from stockpile you will fail unless you're a macro econ major and the entire world econ will crash

best/only practical way is to manage factories and spherelings and their factories (foreign investment) according to your pop needs, and subsidizing only when necessary

this guy is wrong, social reforms will fuck you up

not if you use money cheats
Which is the only way you'll have 0% taxes.

play as the netherlands, if you manage your factories right, you get literally 0 taxes and 0 tariffs

it's basically milton friedman's wet dream

I guess, but still, you can't beat Georgian and Victorian musical, architectural, fashion, artistic, and literary traditions, they were the finest the world ever saw
youtube.com/watch?v=M2pFzMoBINU

even when I'm first in everything and pass all the reforms, I still have rich people that are failing to get even their basic needs met

I guess I might give that a try then, I feel like I've got factories down but the RGOs still trip me up

artisans usually make shit with your rgos or even help factories, but they don't make enough of a dent to help all your rgos, so you have to make factories according to your rgo's

Our county flags' similarity makes me sad.

How far should I go with the social reforms? Minimum on everything except for education and health?

depends on your country's politics.
If you have an asston of people who want reforms and never pass them, you'll probably get rebels.

Southrons are the last Europeans.

>yuropoors
oh my god first its greeks, than its muh heritage now you want to LARP as yuropoors?
honestly what is the eternal shartmarts limit?

Generally you should go for 0% on all except healthcare and education. That isn't always true as you sometimes have to do pensions and other shit

America is unironically the New Neo-Babylonian empire
especially since we invaded Babylon

>no safety or workday regulations
rip craftsmen ;_;

>craftsmen
>not slaving 10% of your population and forcing 40% of your population into serfdom and just living the agrarian life.

If the south united it would be one of the strongest countries in the world

>implying you wont be a slave or serf in such a society
nice delusion. you should stick with violin.

>not understanding game terms
why dont you go stick your dick in some wet hole in the wall grampa

vicky2 you say kiddo? quit playing games and be a productive member of the society.