Sup Forums all of a sudden hates Jenny Death now

>Sup Forums all of a sudden hates Jenny Death now
What happened?

Attached: 1426795398540.jpg (1198x1198, 206K)

Death Grips released a fucking awful album, that's what happened pussy

thanks for posting this again
it was never loved as much as niggas on the moon and it isn't as good either.
along with bottomless pit, it's their weakest output. can these hacks possibly recover when it comes to releasing full albums?

I don't, it's easily the beast DG album closely followed by BP, anyone who disagrees is a contrarian faggot or a Fantano drone

Was pretty weird seeing in a DG thread a bit ago that NOTM was almost universally everyone's favorite album by them
Before that I recall it be actually pretty diverse in which album is their "best"

the duality of man

Attached: duality.png (802x180, 11K)

but the bjork samples

that would be NOTM user

They already did that in 2013.

GP is one of their best fool

With time comes clarity
In the context of their discography it's their peak achievement, and it would've made a great closer for them when they supposedly 'split up'

This was a contrarian opinion then and it still is now.

You're missing out, I'm not trying to be contrarian

It was full to the brim with terrible filler. It should've just been an EP of He Only Loves You, Anne Bonny, Two Heavens, Birds and Whatever I Want

It's got a few great tracks but it's not on par with the rest of their discography

that's niggas on the moon dumbass

>I have shit taste, and anyone who disagrees with me is [buzzword]
Nice

Just because Mc Ride isn't rapping as much as normal on a song doesn't mean it's filler... I like how GP has more instrumental type tracks, they're my favorite part along with the tracks you listed

Almost every song is good, it's third in their disc behind Exmilitary and NOTM

>f-f-f-feels like a wheel
>NANANANANANANANANAANNANA

also big house is amazing too

I havent listened to Steroids yet, but desu GP>TPTB>>>>>>BP>NLDW>TMS>ExM

Jenny Death is probably the album that i like the most from death grips. I know its not objectively their best album, but its the one I go back to the most and enjoy listening to the most

I'm not much of a DG fan but Steroids scratched an itch I got for more NOTM-like sounds

Steroids is a tough listen for me but I still enjoy it, its kinda hard to describe? Like it feels kinda overwhelming at points but i enjoy being overwhelmed by it

Jesus you are a plebeian

i mean i enjoy all of their other albums, its just steroids thats like that

yea i get what youre saying

All the Sup Forums Death Grips fans care for surface level faux "experimentation" so they've always liked NOTM, GP, NLDW even though every track on each of those is annoyingly repetitive and kind of a one trick pony with not much happening. Too many pussies on Sup Forums who don't realize that the one thing Death Grips has going for them is visceral intensity (as their style doesn't allow them to go that far with experimentation as they can't be dynamic or have odd structures or be very layered), which records like ExMilitary, Jenny Death, some tracks on BP, and a good bit of Steroids offer in spades. Also besides a couple tracks like Why A Bitch Gotta Lie, Jenny Death's structures are easily the most interesting DG has done with the exception of Steroids'.

Fuck bjork

Steroids is probably their best to date

I just don't get the hate for this half. Each side of TPTB scratches a different itch. I think the amount of hype for the second half was so huge, that in the end, despite being a good album, it didn't exactly live up to the hype to about half of their fans when they'd revisit it. I never had to deal with the hype until now so I have no problem with this half. However it definitely gets blown out of the water by NotM in every regard.

There are no Bjork samples on Jenny Death.

Yes I would

Top user is right though

NOTM is nowhere near as textured as some of the more complex songs on JD, doesn't have any songs with as many change ups as the more structurally interesting songs on JD, and is absolutely BTFO in terms of bringing actually energy in the music.

>putting their four best albums above their two worst
How can anyone possibly have taste this bad?

>all of a sudden
Sup Forums has hated JD since BP came out, at the very least.
Also, NOTM > NLDW > Steroids > JD > TMS > BP > GP > EXM

HAND YOURSELF OVA
REMAIN CALM
I ONLY PLAN TA STEAL
WHAAATEEEEVER I WAAAANT

>not counting notm and jd as one album as they intended

no, dad, we just don't find guitars that cool or interesting