Be in finland

>be in finland
>speak only swedish the entire time
>roll eyes at any uneducateds who didnt pay attention in school and dont understand their own national language

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masayoshi_Son
youtube.com/watch?v=9FgCNV2yYOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody gives a shit go back to your faggot RP with f*nn sissies

and you wonder why finns hate you guys

(Himlar med ögonen)

Why are you mad, you should just do the same in iceland

>hate you
By learning their language in school? That's a strange way to hate someone.

>uneducateds who didnt pay attention in school and dont understand their own national language
Hate these people.

fuck off
we have to learn swedish because of the eternal caj-göran
also no one even tries in swedish classes so it doesnt even work

Godkänt-, ansträng dig mer
Hälsningar fröken

Fuck off
Sw*dish genocide now

>we have to
I really doubt swedish lessons are imposed on you by a swedish occupying force. It seems that Finns choose to have mandatory swedish in school by your own volition. Which signals the exact opposite of hate.

Du behöver inte prata utländska med mig, urho

Why do Finnish schools teach Swedish? This language is a very useless and ineffective language though. Even Swedes prefer English.

Stop being an asshole to our Finnish brothers

This guy gets it. Sweden hasn't been in a position to force a language on Finland for centuries. We speak the language in Finland today because of our love for it. Because of it's significance in the culture of Finland.

every sw*de and fennosw*de should be massacred

cant understand your faggot language fuck off

the fennosw*des start crying "B-but then i wont be able to go to a sw*dishspeaking doctor and i will die"
Either speak Finnish in the land of the Finns or get the fuck out

t. joakim svensson

Because they want to know the language of their former metropoly and current neighbour? Most of Finnish elite is ethnically Swedish anyway.

>they want to know
HAHHAHAHHAHAHA NO

Finland är ett svenskspråkigt land av sitt eget folks vilja, försök häng med lite

>be Irish
>speak Irish
>other Irish people get embarrassed and hostile because they are unpartriotic brainlets

>Most of Finnish elite is ethnically Swedish anyway.
True?

>all Finns learn English in school
>nobody learns even basic Swedish

>kalle fuck mig i assen uh ah jag är bög
fuck off

Having a minority language that the rest of your country should by all rights speak, but now resent, is a depressing experience. You at least know what that feels like as well, brother.

Speaks english natively = ethnically english
Speaks irish natively = ethnically irish
Yes/no?
See pic

Yeah, pretty much every famous or influental Finn is a Swede, from Mannerheim to Torvalds.

Mannerheim and Torvalds unironically have German heritage

Real Finland-Swedes are bydlo fishermen who like drugs

There are no real swedes, we are all immigrants except the sami and gypsies
t. swedish politicians

Whoa.. It is Shocking to Me.

>Speaks english natively = ethnically english
>Speaks irish natively = ethnically irish
>Yes/no?
No

It makes sense when you consider the history of Finland.

Okay

Tack gode Gud att jag är somalisk lika som du.

>somalier i finland pratar svenska bättre än finnarna
blandade känslor.exe

Why? What is now Finland was an integral part of Sweden for centuries.

There was only wave of settlement in the 14th century. Swedes shipped people to southern Finland en masse.

Ostrobothnia(West Finland) never got bulk settlement in the same way and in fact they are Finnish/Lappish language shifters. This has been confirmed over and over again through genetic studies.

See , there is no such thing as genetically swedish anyway

Why is Finland still speaking Swedish? pretty disgusting desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masayoshi_Son

Because In South Korea, Our Schools don't teach Japanese and Speak in Japanese in public is kind of Taboo in South Korea. Well, The Richest man in Japan is the South Korean man. He is very proud of be Korean. He was former South Korean president's official advisor. He retained his South Korean nationality until his Japanese wife married him.

Naturligtvis. Vi är ju sama folk.

Well, the situation is different. Korea was an established country, that was invaded by Japan, while what is now Finland was basically just an eastern part of Sweden.

korea and japan were always more or less equally civilised other than like 1850s-1950s, but finns were hunnter-gatherer tier before swedish colonisation and are still playing catchup

Have you ever heard about östsverige?

Karelia was Sw*dish for only a century and Viena never

Why is Finland an independent country? They are nothing but the serfs of the Swedes, like the Negroes for the Dixies or the Indians for the Spaniards.

Because of the eternal Rus.

You Sounded like the Finns were Savage tribes...

Well, they were.

Based+white ruskie leaving ethnicaly swedish power structures intact tho

Russian Empire always had a hands-off approach when it came to conquered territories, for better or for worse.

We didn't have the luxury of being civilized by Southern Europeans since they had no way of reaching us.

This. They were uncivilized tribes of Lapps, but it seems that in the last centuries they learned to be sedentary thanks to their Swedish masters.

Holy..This amount of roleplay is just beautiful. Keep it up, i'm getting my share of my sides hurting from this.

Lapp=hunter gatherer but not Finn.

Finns hail from the Karelian isthmus and took the country from the Lapps prior to Sw*dish Christcucks coming here.

Tbh you should be happy we colonised you first, if the russians would have had to set up their own administration from the ground up their population advantage would've probably relegated you to amerindian-tier minority status like the veps, mari &c.

But what's important is this moment, and I think Finland is doing well enough.

Not our fault we are between faggots and slavshits

because it's in constitution. simple as. you need overwhelming majority to change it and the minuscule fennoswede party will always vote against it

>their population advantage
Lol. The entire Novgorodian republic had less people than Stockholm.

sounds hot

There were finns behind the border like in Viena karelia and ladoga karelia and onega.

They were completely fine and were mostly allowed to practice any religion they wanted to. The last pagans and runesingers were from those areas in 1800s. And colonization is a bit too excessive term as this was an integral part of the country in which there was never any proper colonization even done.

This.

"we're not swedes, russians we don't wan't to be so let us be finns"

Be grateful pekka, servitude is better than nonexistance

Finland had something like 5000 people a thousand years ago

*ethnic colonisation, and east karelia/kola is 90% russian today

no we were not. technologically baltofinnic people were as advanced as swedes but they were unorganized and scattered. painting finns as cavemen who were civilized by swedes is obsolete 1800s racist svecoman propaganda

Yeah, tribal hunter-gatherers were definitely as advanced as a complex centralized country.

>tribal

Yes

>Hunter-gatherers

Finnic people had learned pastoralism and agriculture before 1500 BC. Only the Saami reverted back to a more primitive mode because of Paleo-European influence.

It's also our second official language. Though only 5% of Finns speak it as mother language. In Sweden there are more Finns than in Finland Swedes. And in Sweden they don't have to learn Finnish or speak it as official language. We are cucked by Sweden and they have subject as centuries and thanks for it they treat Finns like shit in Sweden.

>*ethnic colonisation

Where? When? Realistically according to records swedish "ethnic" colonization is rather non existant and by numbers of swedish speakers it so low number barely making an impact is an overstatement.

>cucked by Sweden
Why is it always 'cucked' with you people? Finland is former eastern Sweden, not the other way around. Swedish language is part of your culture and heritage. What is wrong with learning your historical language?

Swedish is a disgustingly gay language

Simply speaking it turns people into effete cuckolds

Finns on Sup Forums have a high amount of ethno-nationalists, who don't care about Finland, but just want to live out their tribalist fantasy of a pre-historic Finland, which developed all that it did on it's own. Fucking North Korea levels of obsession with self reliance and singular culture with those people.

If you are cucked by cucks, what does that make you?
Anyway i have to go now, its been great larping with you lads

>"cuck" but not actually even settle a country with some thousands of people when your own population is a million or so

Wow, very impressive

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's just imageboard autists.

>be in South Tyrol
>speak only German the entire time
>uneducated workers from Southern Italy struggle responding to me

Could I get away with speaking Norwegian in Finland?

No ones claiming that. You're just making up shit.

Can you understand this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9FgCNV2yYOk

History was also time before Sweden. And it isn't a reason for it that it is so, that it should be so. Swedes are even better off in Finland than Finns. And they faggots don't really deserve it, especially they have not do anything for it.