Literally why does anybody like this show? Is it the Seinfeld effect? Nostalgia...

Literally why does anybody like this show? Is it the Seinfeld effect? Nostalgia? You can see every joke coming from like five seconds away and they always fall flat for me. Are they any episodes that would make me understand?

Also Jurassic Bark is the "first five minutes of Up" of television

luck of the fryrish

>t.intellectual

If you don't appreciate Fry missing the button that fires the garbage into space you should kill yourself

>Literally why does anybody like this show? Is it the Seinfeld effect? Nostalgia?
The first 3 or 4 seasons were very good. So nostalgia I guess.

so simple yet it had me in tears for 2 weeks straight, partially due to my dog dying tho

Future Stock is the most prophetic piece of media ever

>almost entire company votes for maintaining the status quo
>the white male working class (Scruffy) breaks the system and hands control of the company over to a man mentally stuck in the 80's

"I'm worried about blank."
"Don't you worry about blank. Let me worry about blank!"
"Good. I also would have accepted 'Blank? BLANK?!?! You're not looking at the big picture!"

>not liking Futurama
War were declared.

Futurama is GOAT, shut your face.

Also I thought you guys all hated everything reddit likes by default

>Sup Forums is one person
Fuck you

it's good when it's the simpsons in space

its less good when they try to do le emotional moment episodes

gj fitting in

>You can see every joke coming from like five seconds away and they always fall flat for me
Holy shit this so much
One of the very first episodes of the show has Leela wearing a green tank top for like 5 minutes just so Bender can make a quip about it and then she never wears it again for the rest of the series, let alone the rest of the episode
That's some absolutely brain dead """humor""" right there

no, it was boring and to much drama.

have your opinion, but seeing how you write let's hear your pick for smart humor.

>Literally why

Literally why not?

Futurama went to shit faster than people care to admit.

except that it aired 5yrs before UP.