UN vehicles in USA

UN vehicles spotted today being transported near Lexington Virginia.

Unless they were bought and are about to be repainted, what the hell are these vehicles doing in my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshkosh_Corporation
youtube.com/watch?v=x-ynI3chzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
youtube.com/watch?v=bxRmyG59a1U
youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g
youtube.com/watch?v=lbduLLatolw
washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/06/27/w-va-flood-was-one-in-a-1000-year-event-weather-service-says-more-heavy-rain-forecast/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/2016-gun-sales-pace-shatter-last-years-record
youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Militia time!

Those are probably for police so they have some armored vehicles they can put down revolutionaries/rebels/militias with.

>VA
Fuck outta my state, worthless UN fucksticks.

Bump for interest.

guys, this is actually kinda spoopy.

i used to think that the martial law/last president meme was just that, a meme.

but everyday shit seems to get worse and worse.

interesting times ahead indeed!

stay safe friends.

Because you guys made them?

buy weapons
learn how to use them
teach your woman and children how to use them

>what the hell are these vehicles doing in my country?
Being built and shipped. We make the things, you know.

That's very suspicious

the government is evil, ask questions

>these vehicles doing in my country?
Ever heard of the FEMA camps?
Ever heard about that time Hillary said people with the wrong oppinions should be put in 'reeducation' camps?

Interesting times ahead

change.org/p/u-s-citizens-officially-request-emergency-electoral-assistance-from-the-united-nations

I'm sure it's completely unrelated.

i have more of this if anybody wants me to dump

The UN army? What is that? Honestly. Where do they come from? The UN couldn't win a fight against Kenya. You think I'm afraid of the UN? I'm more afraid of being hit my some dumb bitch text-driving on the Interstate. But if you live stream Red Dawn I'd still watch it whist wearing all my tactical gear and holding my AR. Such is life.

Its for when Obama freaks out and declares martial law this fall so he brings in the UN to mow us down because our good ole boy troops will refuse

Theyre made in Wisconsin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshkosh_Corporation

They were probably built here and being moved some place.

Our country is on the security council, get over it.

>Get over it

Maybe you should fuck off back to rebbit

please

don't they know the UN is just as bad as the US government? What a bunch of idiots

757 or 804?

Good luck.

Now why would he do that.
I'm sure all this is completely "pure coincidence".

the school was also torn down

youtube.com/watch?v=x-ynI3chzSc

youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM

videos if you are willing to really go down the rabbit hole

It's for another mock convoy like they did in London.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxRmyG59a1U

Probably about to be repainted and sold to your local municipal police department.

What happens when OP realizes that they have a whole BUILDING in New York City?

Probably going to the port for export.

pretty funny because when you look into it, those "UN soldiers" and the "UN equipement" that are being used on these african missions can also only be declared as "mock convoy"

"we just happened to have 26 Christmas trees here on the day of the event, trust me guys"

The US holds the UN manufacturing contract for those vehicles. Unfortunately since we're one of the primary financial contributors to the UN, we likely manufactured and purchased them; only to send them overseas.

Sandy hoax shills here to derail the thread

Fuck off

>gold wedding band
>same ring
You realize how incredibly common these are, right? Having idiotic "proof" in your pictures convinces no one.

you are the shill, disprove all of what ive posted and ill stop

Fuck off, stop trying to derail the thread

I can't read any of that.

>Ever heard about that time Hillary said people with the wrong oppinions should be put in 'reeducation' camps?
plz laborate

I don't care if you post it, just do it in your own fucking thread and stop shitting up this one

this is comically bad. pls be satire.

Man... how awesome would it be to have a car like that?

lol shills are quick with sandy hook stuff, you guys must really be working hard over there these days

The fuck does having trees matter?

They're built here, being shipped for the upcoming EU/UN army.

>pointing out basic flaws in your argument
>hurr durr shills get out

Seems like that note left by the ICE agent that killed himself might be legit

Fuck ur right bro, common ring on same fucking GUY!

NO CONSPIRACY!

IF OBAMA CRYS ON TV AGAIN I'LL CONVERT TO ISLAM MYSELF! OMG!

LIBERALS WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!

GO MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

>DUDE HE'S WEARING A GOLD WEDDING BAND AND HE'S 6FT TALL

can you elaborate please?

>He thinks the US wont devolve into chaos in the great happening

It's this
>UN buys armored transport vehicles from the U.S. because some third world shitholes are scary
>U.S. manufactures said vehicles
>they're then shipped by truck to wherever they're being shipped to by boat
>people lose their shit online for something we made being transported by truck

Fake article by a fake news site. Disregard. Google superstation95 and see for yourself.

>EU army

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QnqTCah_03g

Can't wait . Hope you fucking snowfags aren't too attached to Dildo , because I'm starting my caliphate there.

the UN prolly bought them and are being transported to europe. fyi industry still does exist in the US

Mental health for everyone, yo! either get treatment or you get a job, all depends on your philosophy. Obamacare had a purpose, get the foot in the door, next you get the brain in a pickle jar.

One of the billion MRAPs you bought and don't need

Gonna be shipped to Africa

TURN ON CNN!!!

HILLARY INDICTED!!!

GOOD thread

>have the exact number of trees needed for sandy hook victims before the shooting ever occurred, ready and waiting

He's just here to slide, pay him no mind.

He doesn't want to know, he wants to obfuscate.

so what you're saying is that interstate trucking isn't the life blood of the us economy?

youtube.com/watch?v=lbduLLatolw

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Seriously though, not everyone who disagrees with you is some kind of spoopy paid government shill.

You're right, they aren't.

But you are.

Those are israeli's. You should know, burger

I watched 3 minutes of commercials you fucker!

703 represent

I wish I got paid to disagree with retarded theories.

Probably a recycling thing. The UN doesn't need/want the vehicles anymore so they're giving them to memeber countries so they can improve police/authority robustness? I'm just assuming, but I doubt its anything too spoopy, I mean, its the UN, the scariest thing they do is decaffeinate the coffee in meetings.

>be vehicle manufacturer
>U.N wants us to make them some pretty sick armoured vehicles and ship them to Europe
>agree to it
>finish the vehicles
>put them on a truck that's headed for the ports
>sometime later
>be browsing FB
>see that someone took a picture of my vehicles
>they think that the UN is about to occupy the U.S
>mfw

I chuckled.

Probably has something to do with one of the worst floods in recorded history.
washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/06/27/w-va-flood-was-one-in-a-1000-year-event-weather-service-says-more-heavy-rain-forecast/

And how many shipping ports that link to Europe does Wisconsin have?

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

The UN has no military what threat are they to 80 million Gun owners?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/2016-gun-sales-pace-shatter-last-years-record

Gun Salesman-In-Chief:
52,600 Weapons Sold Daily Under Obama Admin

Hunter's Warehouse (the online gun store which sold 30,000 AR-15s in just one week after Orlando)

Endless muslim hordes which will be shipped to Canada once trudough joins the eu

>Decades ago, US government publicly announces a program to use TV, movies, radio, and education to brainwash American citizens to dislike guns
>legalizes propaganda for American citizens
>THEY WOULD NEVER FAKE A MASS SHOOTING, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw

Hey im 757 I hate the jets shits annoying and the military retards with there over entitled families god damn I wanna move the rent is out the ass as well. The rent here is as much as some parts of fucking LA fucking military faggots jacking up the prices also NIGGERS. On a side note its nice seeing shitloads of white people in town during the holiday

its likely they were bought by the UN and are being shipped somewhere

>The UN has no military what threat are they to 80 million Gun owners?
The latest EU resolution aims to do away with all national militaries within the EU in favor of a combined military.

Maybe none, but we have roads nigger.

With that in mind would it make sense they are being shipped over the atlantic?

Can I just ask a question? I ask this because my brother believes this conspiracy but I can't really talk to him about it (without it devolving into a screaming match).

Just how many people do you think were or could be actually involved in this? Down to people paid to come online to cover it up on Sup Forums?

I mean, school workers, families that had children in the school / neighborhood, local police, media, outside actors, etc...

>Dildo, Newfoundland
>Trapping yourself on an island full of newfies

Well, you're the one making that choice.

VA Beach? The niggers there have gotten bad... It'll get worse if they let that fucking train from norfolk come down to the oceanfront

>why is there UN vehicles in a country that is part of the UN Security council
I hate globalism and the UN just as much as anyone here but come on bruh

yeah its been getting bad for years but man has the traffic gotten WAAAAY worse and ive only lived here for about 6yrs hate this place wish I could move the fuck out to some other part of VA

This nigger scum here

Why do you people post shit like this? It's so stupid, it's so incredibly stupid. No president would ever dare do something like attempting to use foreign troops to enforce martial law. The very scenario is the favorite fantasy of millions of Americans from all over the political spectrum.

The second any president tried, people across the nation would break into huge fucking grins and go grab their guns.

On the way from the manufacturer to the port, where they will br shipped overseas. Dumbass

no they wouldn't

a rebellion would be squashed quickly. i would help

are you kidding me

LIBERALLSSSSSSSS

this is going to boil over sooner or later