Seriously though, is he actually gay?

Seriously though, is he actually gay?

Attached: whodatboy.png (1024x683, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s been kissin’ white bois since 2004.

nobody is "actually" gay. they're either mentally ill or doing it for attention.

yeah his ass really good

He's probably bi

i hope so, i would cuddle with Tyler all night long

desu I just take cock up my ass because I love the attention.

I think he is yes
but that's only because he has the same exact taste as me (young Leo Dicaprio, River Phoenix, cute blond twinks in general)

why isn't he just open about it?

>makes an entire album to come out and show his emotions/relations on the subject

But nahhh he’s closed off

He literally has not confirmed what his sexuality is

I dont know if hes guy but hes definitely a faggot

He was raised by a single mother (another trait we both share). Usually we grow up filled with insecurities. He also seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't be all in your face about it just cause he thinks liking men makes him cool. But he's gotten famous and rich (and mature) enough that he can just be more open about who he really is but still with an "I don't care" atittude. His new album is also more mature than his early records where he was trying to be all edgy, faking he was a satan worshipper and usual things that a teen raised by a single mother full of insecurities would do. He just sees that in the real world right now there isn't much to lose by admitting stuff like that. He wants the world to know, subtletly, but at the same time, not care

No, Tyler's always been about shock value desu. This was his way of trying to trick the Jews into giving him attention.

Also, liking traps isn't gay so if he likes traps then he is still straight.

He came out to us, the gays, because we understand and know it based on his most recent album, but if you aren't gay then you don't know exactly how it is so you'll keep guessing and wondering.

There's a part in Who Dat Boy where he makes a vomit sound when talking about popping the cherry of a woman or something like that, so I don't think he's bi. But he would rap about fucking girls to start off of course otherwise people would call him a faggot

I shave my asshole and suck cock in my house for attention

Everyone likes young Leo and River.

Appreciation of classic beauty crosses all sexual-orientation lines.

Attached: Bódy_Gábor_Zamárdiban_1960.jpg (777x1102, 165K)

shaving your ass doesn't mean you're gay, I just dont want to look like woflman

Yes, but he has an obssesion I'd say, having posters in his room, paying a look alike to be on his video clips, even hanging out way too much with Justin Bieber and saying he likes his music because he has the voice of an angel

(cont.) also, that guy is not as attractive as the others I've said. I know you're straight because of this small detail, and I know Tyler is gay because of that too. Starting to get why I think he is?

Perhaps. But homo-disposition is rewarded nowadays, and by Tyler's fanbase. I'm as much convinced that he's just responding naturally to incentives.

lol I'm actually gay.

Attached: baczynski.jpg (361x513, 13K)

You can't know that everyone appreciates the male beauty with a dissociation with being gay, then.
I think Tyler just doesn't want people talking about it. If he's reading this htead he's gonna go back 2 layers and try to me more ambiguous next album

Attached: tumblr_ox4oysXH261wtmka9o1_540.jpg (540x721, 74K)

Yeah but I shave it so men can stick their dongs in it

>You can't know that everyone appreciates the male beauty with a dissociation with being gay, then.

True. I was just shooting the shit.

Attached: PAR302619.jpg (758x580, 66K)

However, I do know that at least some straight guys appreciate male beauty. So Tyler could just be one of them.

he gotta survive in the rap game

Nah he gay

Probably. But he's smart to string everyone along regardless, toss out scraps and keep people interested in something so banal. His fans are so fucking dumb.

So you fuck your brothers on the regular?

Nice.

brainlet: yes
large mind: no
universe mind: yes

So you're a fag? nice

>no reason

Dollface, there's always reason.

he's gonna have to show me ;)

tyler's gayness was an ad campaign directed at people like you. Sorry kid

/thread
Made to create discussion

I still choose to believe that kids raised by a single mother tun out gay

No, they turn into school shooters.

I jack off to traps for attention

"bi" is the 2010's gay

I put stuff inside my anus for attention

a gay school shooter

Attached: 2134251_1320414553704.22res_400_300.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Liking traps is gay, gayboi.

True. I've seen "Elephant"

He said gay user.

Any guy that buys into le epic alternative culture always is. Always. I'm not kidding.

Attached: 1522063319217.jpg (600x720, 126K)

So you're telling me 98% of black people are closeted gays?

Desu, I'd believe it.

t. Raised by single mom and desperately clinging onto what pathetic masculinity he has

The black kids at least have the HOOD to straight them out
tyler was a social outcast

The "hood" doesnt even exist in places where there's schools. Its called lower class suburbs, ghettos, but not hoods.

And it doesnt work that way either.single mom blacks being around single mom Blacks straightens them out somehow?

Attached: 1516589063718.jpg (645x729, 81K)

why does it matter?

Don't forget just plain old perversion

I wish. Black people are hot.

there's plenty of gay thugs, the hood doesn't mean shit

Attached: 449b3a401cc888bf282304d0a47e2524-bporiginal.jpg (457x608, 43K)

t. Has literally never been around black people in his life to see how ugly the average black person is

The average *person* is ugly. So yeah.

But the hot black men are *extra* hot.

Not everyone wants their private business out there.

This

>But the hot black men are *extra* hot.
That's because its exceedingly rare compared to other races. Usually are mixed as well.

Attached: 1521504906565.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

dios mio, la queeratura

I disagree.

t. Larping nigga

Gay people hate blacks. This is like common knowledge

>what are generalities

Gay people in general are shitty people in numerous ways. So what?

I'm gay (and white, though also (((gay)))), and I find many black men very attractive. We're not a hivemind.

It is. If you ever lived around black people, you would know. But your a sheltered suburban faggot that has only ever been around whites.

By the way, stay away from blacks and minorities. They are the biggest homophobic mysognists you'll ever meet. If given the chance, they'll beat the shit out of you for being a fag. That's a pro tip you should follow.

Attached: 1521447092485.jpg (740x493, 57K)

>But your a sheltered suburban faggot that has only ever been around whites.

That's not true.

However, I can tell you've never gone to a gay bar. Blacks and minorities at gay bars are homophobic? Girl, please.

You mean in fag shitholes like NYC, right? Those are uncle toms. Everyone in those cities is gay.

I'm telling you this for your own good: you will get the shit beat out of you. They will see you as perverted satanists (which you kind of are), isolate and look down on you at best, beat you up at worst.

Where do you live? Whom are the blacks of which you speak? People in the middle of nowhere? You know most blacks live in big cities, right? And the suburban blacks? They're as harmless as anyone. "Uncle Toms," as your retarded ass calls them.

Well yes, the fag Black's in those big cities are uncle toms at the core - they're not representative of Black's or minorities in general. No wonder you have such a skewed and sheltered perspective.

They're super religious and the bible is super taboo about faggots, so they literally see you as devil perverted freaks to be feared or killed. But hey, I know you gays love cheap novelty and I'm sure Tyrone is a great novelty while he beats you up. Not worth it, you'll get bored of blacks fast enough.

Attached: 1521176129306.jpg (400x344, 32K)

>the fag Black's in those big cities are uncle toms at the core - they're not representative of Black's or minorities in general

Did you even read what I wrote? Jesus Christ. Thanks for reminding me that right-wingers are as fucking dense and retarded as progressives.

Fact

Not right wing tho lol.

Look just stay in those cities with the rest of the faggots that live there, because everywhere else they hate you and will gladly assault you in the street away from view. Also, I seriously hope youre not one of those gays that gladly is in favor of welcoming these people that want to harm them into where they live. You ha e fag havens in NYC, big cities in general, and the more non gentrified minorities you welcome in the greater danger youre in.

Nice strawman you've built up there and refuse to deviate from. Hello! Are you reading this?! Fucking retard.

Desu I am not even meming and am giving you a genuine warning. I've seen dudes lose all his friends and at worst cases get beat up by his old friends for it. Your gentrified shitholes are not representatives of the world at large.

I get that, but you're not even reading what I've written so to infer even a broad notion of my life. You've just continued to assume I live in a big (even gentrified, although you have no evidence to that end) city (even though that's where most blacks live, which would seem to undercut your argument).

Yeah, people can be shitty, even black people, especially in groups / as collectives. I would never argue that. It doesn't justify the generality you're asserting.

who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

no he just love white boys

absolutely based