Iceland

>Iceland
>beat England on Euro2016
>population 300k
>not in EU
>jailed their (((bankers))) after economy collapse
>no niggers
>qt aryans
This based as fuck of an island is on it's way to greatness. Will it be the last haven of almost crime free aryan population in modern world?

Tell me these fuckers don't have the best genes for a future child-bearing wife for a redpilled alpha male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
wired.co.uk/article/iceland-incest-app
youtube.com/watch?v=hZIoK8_kmHo
youtu.be/PVq0MrmezpI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Inbredland
No thanks

>irradiating iceland with finnish genes

They went all-in with the whole refugee thing though.

>Football
>Relevant

>tfw no viking lady to cuck me

Literally all i have to do is bring my girlfriend and my 2 kids and we would be make Iceland 20% shitskin population.

Your team was cucked so hard in Euro2016 that your asshole must be burning with hate and heat

I'm surprisingly white for a Finn desu

>no niggers
Sorry to disappoint you but Iceland has taken in nigger refugees who have been spreading their seed widely on the island. There has been a boom in half breed births even though the number of "refugees" admitted was small. Some have even fathered a dozen children with different women.

>football
Literally what?

>implying anyone expects england to win

That's quite the qt in OP. Reminds me of this qt country girl I spermed inside of in Connecticut.

Saurce? That's beyond fucked.

BASED SLAVS

Iceland beat england because the next match we will fuck you in the ass, it's just cheat my friend, and we are more day to sleep and get ready.
It's just cheating, everything is done for france win the euro, we play against the weaker team from the beginning, we have more day to rest etc.

>checked

you forgot boycotting the jew and giving zero fucks about it

Yes

How many refugees are there in Iceland so far? It's time to plant my seed into those last aryan ones not having burned coal.

Thanks for all the love
Guð blessi Ísland!

RARE

Do you have any conservative qts up there?

>sports that you watch on tv but don't play

man, europeans are cucked. sports that you see on tv but don't participate in irl are for cucks. btw any american sport or sport you see on american tv is for losers over the age of 30 who like pretending to be popular.

btw nobody gives a shit about iceland, unless you're talking about the shop, that is.

yes i know some. don't expect to find many though, this peaceful lifestyle makes people blind the problems in the world

Bravo for this game. You will be a more dangerous opponent for us.

how are your politics/demographics?

she's so cute :3

>death to infidels
>lives with infidels

fuck off you frog-eating french bastard. good luck in the game
pretty liberal. but i'm hoping for an increase in nationalism

Didn't you guys surpass like 10% immigrant not too long ago?

So much cringe in a single post. Off yourself faggot.

Get the fuck out you shitskin.

U jelly because Iceland actually handled the jew bankers like your country should.

i believe we are still at 93% icelandic. the biggest foreign population is polish and mostly "low-risk" countries. we are however increasing our caution when it comes to immigrants, since 50% of our prison population is foreign

Good for you guys hopefully you put a stop to the nonsense.

>last refuge
Half Icelander half Scot here.
Sorry, we don't want to become Euromutt shothole. Latins,Meds and Slavs need no apply.

I hope you guys have guns. You are drawing attention from (((them))).

>qt aryans
>This based as fuck of an island is on it's way to greatness. Will it be the last haven of almost crime free aryan population in modern world?
>Tell me these fuckers don't have the best genes for a future child-bearing wife for a redpilled alpha male

how is this not cringe? Are you an actual autist or are you just trying to be a pol cool kid? kys

Woops

>(((bankers)))

There are no Jews on Iceland.

If population is so important why isn't China the hockey and football champion?

I have some friends there and one looks like that singer Björk, her last name is Björk too, how common are they.

check'd

7th cousin out or more
those are the rules

you rapebaby of degenerate cousinfuckers talking about inbreeding.
This my son is the masterrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

> redpilled alpha male
> wife and kids

Pick one.

updated

His was the most humiliating and desperate defeat as an England fan.

But fair play to Iceland. They played with balls and passion. Wish my team did the same. Seemed like your fans were more up for it that ours too.

why when a shitskin sees a 99% nation he spews bullshit like inbreeding, whereas they marry their own cousins and have children with them

>you forgot boycotting the jew and giving zero fucks about it

The pussied out of boycotting Israel and Reykjavik is only boycotting illegal Israeli settlements.

kys self-hating traitorous cuck

>Reykjavik

*Reykjavik City adminstration.

>bullshit
wired.co.uk/article/iceland-incest-app

>Argentina is blacker than the ace of spades
>my sides

>that glorious feel when born a white male with blonde hair and blue eyes

thank fucking god
I can't imagine how awful it would be to be born as a smelly indian or a dirty mudslime
even you faggots with brown eyes are low-tier

You can't blame them, their history dictates such a low population and gene diversity. At least they're trying to avoid it, sandniggers go out of their way to marry their cousins

50% of icelanders are Björks

all my cecks, gg funland

This girl used to play volleyball.

Did a lot of your friends and relatives watch the football match? Was it a popular event or was it just hyped by the media?

Do they look like the singer Björk.

very popular, iceland pretty much shut down for Iceland v Austria as well

>sports that you see on tv but don't participate
You what Pedro? Everybody is playing football (soccer for you) in here. I personally dislike it but in a few times a year even I go and kick the leather.

friggin everybody and their inbred sisters watched this, a lot of people are are drunkenly buying flights to France before the next game to be there... this is a huge national event

no, honestly. she probably has some native Finnish genes. almost no icelanders look like Björk

Are there truly no shitskins on Iceland? How are your immigration laws?

Projection of subconscious thoughts

is it true that you guys have mudslimes up there too?

not many. but still way too many

They are like a plague over here. I plan to move to Poland when I save enough money because I have citizenship. Do you actively talk about the shitskin problem with the rest of the citizenry?

Thanks i always wanted to ask her why she wasn't blonde like all her friends.

i got called a racist for talking openly about my muslim related concerns
fordi vi er sá vennlige. fokking dræb mig

political correctness should be considered the national sport here

Aren't they all liberal as fuck? Probably too insignificant for merchants for now.
Great game though. Quintessentially British BTFO.

France won't win the Euros.
Meme magic won't allow because you're fucking cucks.

Har I dansk i skolen? Kan alle islændinge dansk?

"honorary" whites. The honor of being White is for them

jeg boede i danmark. fleste íslendinger kan kun sige: "flödeskum og penalhus"

men ja, vi har ogsá dansk i skolen men "okkur vantar ekki að kunna dönsku hur dur"

>that alpha as fuck war chant

youtube.com/watch?v=hZIoK8_kmHo

GOD BLESS ICELAND!
WIN THIS FOR Sup Forums

>>Checked. I hope to find an Icelandic woman to bear my privileged white seed.

Icelandic women have weird standards so good luck.

youtu.be/PVq0MrmezpI

better version.

like what ?

Reddit standards for "real men" and weirdly strong jawlines.

wtf I hate the uk now.

How do I become a citizen of Iceland?

Nice y axis!

You literally just move here.

can i come ? I wanna LIVE IN MOUNTAIN In peace

Maybe not against France.

But Iceland? Their team weren't even professionals and they completely embarrassed the most well paid football players in Europe.

I hope the England team coach falls in the ocean and kills them all.

As an Englishman I say well done Iceland, at least we have the same Gods

I hope Iceland will beat the fuck out of my african national team, on sunday.
Good luck.

>You literally just move here

Holy shit

Can i apply? I'm not a shitskin, i'm Slavic, so i guess i'm still a bit of a nigger in my own right but i don't drink a lot

I wonder what her tits look like when they are unleashed from the sports bra. If they have agreeable personalities I say let's move to Iceland

>bunch of niggers muslims
> "us"

I'm rooting for the white people. Go Iceland !

Non-infidel countries don't have gibs