Literally the worst album i've ever heard

literally the worst album i've ever heard

Attached: 25s7.jpg (800x800, 105K)

it's not that bad it's pretty generic tho

4/10 face
6/10 body

you posted it. i had it running for like 15 minutes and thought to myself "wait is this still a spotify ad? when does the music start""

4/10+6/10 = 10/10

>pretty generic
Also true of this ugly euro hoe

Tired of the 'they have better albums' argument
Well maybe you should put the better music with the bitch who is making an object of herself so when it's posted non-stop we'll get to hear this better music

0/10 for this artist and his cunt wife

Would break this dirty whore in half and paint her face with my load with forcing bengalfuel to watch his stupid gf get treated like the trash she is until he kills himself

this

Her music and her body are nothing special

>until he kills himself
hopefully he reads these comments and this happens soon so we don't have to see these retarded album covers anymore

pusee

why is this music popular? oh i know bc they plaster this half-naked whore on every cover to attract listeners to their shitty music. fuck off

>woman
>blond

what did you expect?

She works out too much!

She sucks, even as a waifu

looks like a dumb bitch

>clickbait, the album

I don't care if it's the greatest album ever recorded, you put a slut wearing her panties on your artwork to sell it and I'll never waste a minute of my time on it

Just a JK Rowling lookalike nobody tramp making shit ambient

never going to listen to this faggot shit, pink panties are for fags

Who cares about this dumb jew whore

I WEAR UNDERWEAR

oooohh look at that, i've gotta play this album. oh ambient music, how artistic. women are art, bro.

FUCK OFF

The only thing I want hear from this artist is his last breath or a hymn at his funeral, fuck this pussy music

pusy

She looks like a hooker

>not a single MOMMY comment
WTF?

MOMMY!

gib milkies!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1513829842467.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

wtf why did you post a pic of my mom