Taboo

Anyone else watching Big Guy in this essential incestkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J8tgdH2zOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for tom is a homo

youtube.com/watch?v=-J8tgdH2zOM

it's just banter m8

i wont stop until the world knows

actors gotta pay the bill too user.

Its pretty enjoyable, but its starting to get old
>30+ minutes of grunts, glaring, walking intensely
>African magic horseshit

I dare you to approach Tom Hardy IRL and tell him you think he let crackheads bum him for hours and that he's gay. Report back here what happens to you.

C'mon pacing is pretty good. This is one of few shows where I don't skip anything.

His girlfriend lives a short distance away from me. People have seen him quite often near my town.

He's not that big when he's off the juice

i will at the first available opportunity.

>This is one of few shows where I don't skip anything.

>what is bisexuality

she's a beard

Isn't he married?

I'm not sure actually, I just know she lives close to me.

Why don't the clappyfats just torrent the new episodes? Them waiting until Tuesdays to make threads about it just cuts interest in half.

sister being an uggo mutt ruins it

Walks angrily around London: the show

nope

That's Charlie Chaplin's grand daughter you absolute plebian

She was great in got, did she just get old?

Minimal makeup and airbrushing to make her look 'authentic' but really her skin just looks bad

Also, the lighting/filters are unflattering for her coloration.

I was going to write about her being a Jew, but it turns out she is just Spanish.

Thanks for the heads up, been waiting for this since it was announced, lost track of it

Literally nothing happens except Hardy walking around with his top hat and smearing powder in his face. Yawn

Pleb.

That's what you would think if you were too stupid to actually see what is going on.

Like what?

people say fuck too much in this

Is there any hardcore brother/sister fucking in tonight's episode? or tranny fucking?

There is no episode tonight.

yes there is for me although I understand it airs saturday on the BBC

If Shia can floor him most guys probably could too

>"I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually," Hardy said. "In Wettest County, apparently."

>"[It was] behind the scenes," he said, before being almost drowned out by incredulous laughter, both from me and my fellow hacks, and the row of publicists sitting a short distance behind us. "No, he did," Hardy continued. "He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude."

>"He just attacked me," Hardy said, provoking more laughter. "He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down. I woke up in Pnut's arms."

>To clarify, Pnut (pronounced Peanut) is Hardy's personal trainer. The actor continued, "He was concerned for me. I was like, ‘What was that? It was lightning fast.'" And he said, ‘That was Shia.' I said, ‘Fuckin' hell. Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'"

There's astral incest

>You'll never see Delaney cum all over those milk duds

Where did Tom Hardy go wrong bros

>30+ minutes
>Watching British production in anything less than 2x

mmhhmmm

Why would he fuck his father's widow when he can fuck his father's daughter instead?

Like he's not gonna fuck both of them.

And the butler. Maybe Stephen Graham too. Surely Franka Potente and mulatto cunny. His actual plan was to fuck or fuck over everyone in England while wearing a top hat.

What's this about incest? Tell me more

He fucked his sister in the past and now he ghost fucks her in the present

Why
Not
Just
Torrent?
I seriously don't get it.

In the show he fucked his half sister and put a baby in her 10 years ago. He comes back from 'the dead' and starts to harass her again by fucking her in spirit form and she can't do anything about it.

This sounds like my type of show

Le grunty top hat guy xD: The Show

>There are people so riddled with autism that they don't understand that this is big guy mocking Shia

wew

>tfw no Victorian smugfu

Hmhmm

the ending of the last ep was such a cliche-
a duel... wow, i wonder whos gonna win.
the evil racist rapist or the strong battle-hardened hardy

Hopefully that douche gets a long painful death. Fuck him!

how do you know if a torrent is trust worthy?

You read the uploader reviews and use someone who has been uploading for a while without incident. Silly billy.

all racists have to die on a show, otherwise the show is racist
doesn't matter what the time period is

Do you mean viruses or ISP?

That guy seems like such a cartoon villain, especially with the way they constantly have him screaming "nigger".

Glory to minitrue.

He can't be gay! He's handsome Tom! He's handsome Tom the lady-killer! That's who he IS!

kek

>Don't call him anything but NIGGER!
what did he mean by this?

Who thinks it'd be hilarious if Delaney gets BTFO in the duel and comes back all bitter and butthurt thanks to his voodoo magic?

Predicting he gets shot to fuck but gets up anyway and everyone is like 'what the fuck this bitch ain't normal'

If they're trying to ruin his name then just the duel itself should be enough, especially since it's over his right to fuck his sister.

Yeah I'm expecting both of them to fire at the same time and both being declared dead by the seconds, but then when they start carrying the bodies away he coughs his way back to life, scaring the shit out of everyone.

That's a big hat.

kek last episode was great, they say "for you", and earlier they say something about his plan

the douche is clearly going to try and cheat somehow and will think he has the upper hand until the last moment

i'm an americanfag so i havent seen the latest episode yet but it seems it ends with hardy in a duel with his hot sisters husband. As we all know from the episode before Hardy created a will that leaves the passage to the Americans. Which means it would be in the east india trading company's interest to kill that nigga before he can put a musketball in hardy

>i'm an americanfag so i havent seen the latest episode yet

Just stream or torrent it bro.

The episode ends with the challenge to a duel. That is likely with the Americans since the spies are at the party where this happens.

Karlsbad wasn't very interesting. I was expecting more somehow.

In another episode Tom said he was 'necessary evil'
>He writes the show
>We know he's aware of the meme

yeah and if he or cillian murphy ever wanted to make out I'd still do it. I doubt I'd enjoy it but those nigga's are pretty.

no homo.

>endless shots of Tom Hardy waddling about in his silly outfit and hat
Man, it drags on too much.

>mfw "Nootka Sound is yours..." as he gives it to his mother's people