I-I'm literally shaking bros

I-I'm literally shaking bros

Why are Mexicans are becoming more and more prominent in Hollywood movies?

Not only Mexicans are the best Hollywood directors but they are also starring in blockbuster movies such as Star Wars

This can't be happening, I'd rather see a Black bull than a Mexican.

why arent more latin actresses in american films, especially from the novellas?

>I'm literally shaking
>This can't be happening
what the fuck is your problem? why are you so scared of ethnic minorities?

Hace en el otro seminar y tu eres es uno poco

no problem, if they look like that

actually, i'd like diego luna to sit on my face, 100% hetero here

"he's a very sexy man" - jenny

you whites will never win

>Tfw spic living legally in the US
It's my time

i remember he saying this, fucking dumb girl

It's Obama's fault, Trump needs to fix this!

taco'd

Mestizos will eventually take over America so who cares. This will be the last century of the white people

i don't know what's worse, Black'd or Toco'd

¿Podrías repetirlo, pero ahora en cristiano?

Wish we got more dudes like Oscar Isaac instead of this guy who can't even change his accent for a fucking Star Wars movie.

Mexicans built hollywood. Back in the day, they used to call it frijolewood.

So does that mean I have a shot with her?!

>the guy in the OP
>not white

looks 100% mediterranean to me, not a drop of indian blood

He's half English but that still counts as mestizo.

That's why Isaac was in actual Star Wars and this guy was in some spin off no one will remember

you're very hateful

you will never feel her feet

There are more mexicans (40 million) than blacks (35 million) in the US. If you include all latinos, then that number goes up to 55 million. It makes sense that there are more and more latinos, and mexicans in particular, in Hollywood. Especially since Hollywood is located in a region with an exceptionally high number of Mexicans. Literally 10% of the country's Mexican population is located in Los Angeles alone.

Funny you almost never see any but blacks are everywhere (in film/tv, otherwise I do see Mexicans everywhere).

thats because hispanic and latinos dont get butthurt over non inclusion

most tv shows are shot in new york, even in film canada and the northwest are more trendy

california is useless these days

Also because hispanic/latino isn't a race. So the black latinos obviously don't care, because we're no different from black americans (the girl from Star Trek and Carlton from Fresh Prince are both just considered "black", even though they're both latino). The white latinos, again, don't care, because racially/ethnically they're the same as Spaniards and Italians.

Then you have the mestizos. The light-skinned mestizos like to pretend to be white, and the dark-skinned mestizos are too busy working in kitchens or gardens to care about representation in film.