We can all agree that Season 6 was way better than 7, right?

We can all agree that Season 6 was way better than 7, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4jxLxZrMfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked season 7 more t.bh

What's going on with season 8 anyway? Is it a different era or some shit?

It will be an entire season insider Archer's comatose mind
Probably be ala Hotline Miami

>Seasons 1-3 were peak Archer
>4 was when it got stale
>The staleness made them panic and shit out Vice
>The negative backlash made them return to formula for season 6
>Formula got complaints of being stale again so changeup to incorporate detective show elements
>Not the fuckup that was Vice but many complaints for the idea being undercooked
>8 goes all-in on the detective idea to prove it can work

I feel like this show was designed to have a very short shelflife, they ran out of ideas pretty quickly and have been flailing for a while.

2 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 5 > 7 > 1

I just want them to go back to them actually being in a fucking office. That was what made it funny in the first place. It was like a bunch of shitty co-workers that kept fucking each other, and they just happened to work at a spy agency.

When's season 8 due

I've liked every season so far.

Even Archer Vice? You have terrible, terrible, terrible taste. It was an abortion of a season.

Archer Vice was great

April.

And you're way right... when they wrapped season 7, they weren't renewed yet.

So doing a one off season where Archer is in a coma gives them time to plan (essentially) two more seasons in LA.

It was like something Sup Forums and 9gag would shit out.

Archer has been flandarized since season 2. If people really complain about the quality of Archer Vice to present Archer then I call into question the reasons you watch the show at all. It's always been about how outlandish the show can get.

I hate everything past Moonbase Alpha but I genuinely can't tell a difference in comedic quality, albeit the story telling is pretty fucking rank.

This. like everything popular these days blood from a stone

>It's always been about how outlandish the show can get.

It was never about how outlandish it would get. Originally the furthest they would go is hijacking race cars during the Monaco Grand Prix. Then to get things up a notch to keep the Reddit audience happy they put them into space, then into a Sealab parody, then drug cartels. The whole thing is now pretty shit.

Find me a scene after the first few seasons anywhere near this good.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4jxLxZrMfs

Anybody else find Pam extremely hot? Not even skinny Pam, just normal chubby Pam.

We can all agree everyone who's not retarded stopped watching multiple seasons ago.

Not as hot as Cheryl
I'd do unspeakable things to her, and she'd let me

We can all agree that Season 1 is the only good season, right?

Yeah, even Vice had its moments

2 was great as well, 3 was decent enough. Everything after has been at best "meh".

>I feel like this show was designed to have a very short shelflife, they ran out of ideas pretty quickly and have been flailing for a while.

They missed their shot for a grand finale (tv) movie.

Archer and Lana having their mulatto kid and Archer's dad reveal could have been great material for a 1-hour movie. Heck, throw robot Barry as the movie villain and you done it.