Why the hate? all he does is make bangers

why the hate? all he does is make bangers

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (1366x768, 976K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/90UjN98yzxc
youtube.com/watch?v=zFVqUw0yIwE
youtube.com/watch?v=WjguAXqnA5E
businessinsider.com/generation-z-sex-alcohol-driving-study-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They’re lame as fuck,that’s why.
93 is my favorite song by him right now.

they're all looser niggas

PUSSY
NIGGA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

69 BANG RED LIKE HEINZ

Attached: 1519685629091.webm (974x782, 641K)

too much soy intake

The Iron Cunt

he defines the term "trying too hard" and lacks any actual ironic or satirical substance aside from face value. whack af. either hes ironically trying to seem whacky and crazy and its falling flat, or hes unironically looking like a clown and noone gets the joke but him and his crew.. so ya.

Hes /our guy/

Fuck off

he (raped) had sex with a 14 year old girl

This is a banger
youtu.be/90UjN98yzxc

6ix9ine is just faggot shit for white people

At 18 though and she was buggin' so it's not like he held her down. Black and white as far as law is concerned but not too unheard of.

>faggot shit for white people
it's pretty funny how vehemently black people dislike 6ix9ine.
For that reason alone I like him :^)

haha its ok to have sex with a 14 year old at 18 right guys hahahaha

lol im half european half puerto rican, and yeah this guy SUCKS. im sorry. he has no actual personality... its like tyler without the irony.

cuz hes not reall ybout that action cuh. YG 400 finna pop his ass (cap this). rainbow meme rappers will be shook everywhere. has anyone tried listening to poles1469? his garbage verse ruins the entire song. put any other meme rapper on there and that shit is a banger, but this beaner ruins the entire song.
im rooting for him after that breakfast club interview though, he completely Alpha'd the fuck out of Charlamagne.

im asian

youtube.com/watch?v=zFVqUw0yIwE
if you dont think this is a banger, you are gay

6ix9ine its past ur bedtime bro bro

love this line heh

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON DA INNANET BOY

Only people who listen to this are white twig armed 12 year olds

THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT, WE AIN'T INTO THAT, BOY

don't you have a store to rob or a busdriver to motherfuck, tyrone?

>half european half puerto rican,

>poles

That song is shit without him

Attached: 1521504906565.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

whys the comment section filled with black people that are vibein on it and talkin about how lit it is??

>bangers

Attached: 1519163336013.png (469x452, 277K)

>having a problem with hype music
i hate the term soyboy but it actually suits you

all memes aside, I like hype shit but I'm not into him. He blows, no disrespect

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Attached: 1519554225424.png (505x438, 193K)

14 year olds aren't children
go back to r*ddit

i like this pic

Attached: 1518464708886.jpg (600x600, 46K)

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

he's a paedophile

Attached: 1522033124802.png (813x850, 343K)

he's a paedo

u r

because only game respect game

all these washed up adults are feeling that generational displacement they once saw their parents and elders display

how pathetic it is to not be hip and with it

like me

i love 6ix9ine

he is raw
and talented

i used to like tupac

but FUCK tupacs boring ass

lil xan is where its @

i wake up
i throw up
fuck yall homies bitch

Attached: 1522185417181.jpg (650x576, 75K)

hes paid for files

oh sweaty im sorry

>all he does is make bangers
Jesus Christ, fuck off. This is all I ever hear from you fags when you talk about this retard's music

maybe its you who should fuck off

No, it's you who should with your garbage taste. If that's the only way you can ever describe his music than I see no reason to think it's actually worthwhile listening to.

Bc he's a lolicon

>taste
:/

That’s because you’re a fucking lame

Wow, you sure got me

How old were you when you grew out of wanting to discuss bangers on internet image boards?

20 for me

6IX9INE IS A LEGEND AND A BEAST

6IX9INE IS LIT AS FUCK

totally not samefag

WHOLE SQUAD FULL OF KILLERS IM A KILLER TOO

Bc some people on this board are too stupid to understand hip-hop lol

DUDE BANGERS LMAO
SO LIT

>bangers

Attached: pajamaboy.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>t.

Attached: 1516717604697.gif (413x243, 51K)

ironically soyboys can't appreciate a banger they're too busy listening to amplified pussy farts

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x434, 82K)

Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that he gets away with saying nigger even though he's a spic? Dude ain't black at all. It seems like this isn't brought up much.

I banged a 15 year old when I was 19. Best pussy I ever had

Because his dumb, pussy ass is trying to act hard with this goofy "test my gangster" shit and now every thug and rapper is testing him. Now he and his impressionable fanbase is on full damage control because now everyone is testing him. Bloods banned him from LA. YG and Slim 400 banned him from parts of New York. There's also is mediocre mixtape, but most of the hate is the petty and pussy bullshit he keeps getting himself into.

Attached: 10th-spot-2018-xxl-freshman-class2.jpg (980x653, 56K)

>Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that he gets away with saying nigger even though he's a spic?
No. That's one of the reasons he gets so much hate from black people. Neo Sup Forums is unironically full of nogs so it makes sense that they hate him here, too.

seriously hope 6ix9ine and Cardi B make a song. it gonna break the internet

I knew at least two girls who were 14 and dated 18 year old boys when I was a teen. It didn't really offend anyone I knew, and I didn't care personally because the girls and guys were low-IQ Stacies and Chads.
I feel like this shit is mostly a problem for American pseudo-puritans who think it's perfectly normal that angsty incels can buy a couple of guns at 18 and start a mass shooting at their school but can't drink a Miller light until they are 21.

Ay
Lil Pump

He raped a 13 year old girl.

He didnt even have sex with a minor lol
Stop tryin to make shit up

6IX9INE is a legend

imagine that u life sucks so much u gotta false accuse a kid with rainbow hair. seriously imagine that u were in his situation in that moment. go watch the interview he did with AK for full explanation

WHOLE SQUAD FULL OF FUCKIN KILLAS IMMA FUCKIN KILLA TOOO!!

Attached: tekashi-1514915694.png (593x596, 654K)

The new lil whatever. I can't even be bothered to hate him.
>All those 69 tattoos
Is he autistic?

No
but you must be for not knowing who this is

youtube.com/watch?v=WjguAXqnA5E
Still gold

BEAST

6ix9ine is the anti-soy Sup Forums deserves

He's catchy enough for kids but kids take him too seriously when they're at their most malleable so it turns him from mindless fun to slightly depressing desu

this person is literally el goblino personified

Lmao I wanted to disagree but....

Exactly! How could you throw so much hate at a guy who's only ever made 1 song!

the only thing he bangs is 13 yo girls

HATERS BE JELLY

>not having shit taste means you are autistic now
Sure, bud.

There was always a nice big dose of hedonism in rock or punk or gangsta rap, but shit today is bringing apathy and blind consumerism to teens also. Plus it's as individualistic as punk, not a great combo. No idea exactly when it became rebellious to give in to vapid shit like fashion, that was supposed to be reserved for Beyoncé or whatever young girls were listening to. I blame Kanye for young poor guys worrying more about whether or not they have the words Versace or Gucci on them instead of saving for their first car or something.

Also It's healthy to worry about what's influencing our youngins desu. No one wants to watch their kids crash and burn before the hit 25.

>having 69 tattoos means you are autistic now
Sure, bud.

Goddamn take your nap grandpa nobody cares

He sounds like an angry Mac Miller lol

He'll be gone in a year, just like X.. the cycle repeats

i wasnt talking about your taste, more about your cultural awareness

>Bloods banned him from LA. YG and Slim 400 banned him from parts of New York
This shit is so fucking corny. I can't wait for 69 to show up in both those cities so I can watch these "gangsters" cry on Instagram about how they're going to do this and that when they see him.
Teens have been listening to the most vile hip hop shit for decades now, and yet this is probably the most repressed and well behaved generation since the 50's (in terms of drug use, teen pregnancy, crime, sexual promiscuity etc).

Attached: 20150507_partnersgenPNG.png (801x530, 33K)

6IX9INE IS A FUCKING LEGEND

I'm on some rob a nigga shit, take a nigga bitch
Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip
I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit
Shout out, but I fucked that nigga bitch

Attached: DSAzZAfUMAAEgxX.jpg (1200x667, 86K)

>half human, half puerto rican

what about after millennials? I mean I'm 33 and considered a millennial by most and I'm way too old for 6ix9ine and shit

Bangers is a stylistic descriptor, it says nothing about quality. He is making some of the worst music of the decade.

I'm a music major and you are completely wrong
But you probably don't like hip-hop anyways lol

Gen Z is basically the NEET generation. All of the sexual/party/drug shit you see on social media and such is just a tiny handful of young people flexing and pretending. The reality is that people are becoming more and more like the average /r9k/ robot. If you want to see the future, look at Japan's hikikomori men.

businessinsider.com/generation-z-sex-alcohol-driving-study-2017-9

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Rap music has the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in Rap) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into committing crimes, in order to fill the for-profit prisons in the US.

6IX9INE IS THE BEST, FUCK ALL YOU HATIN SILLY NIGGAS

okay grandpa

>music conservatory graduate
Yeah not all music is meant to be picked apart and analyzed
Something they dont teach ya at the conservatories lmao

6IX9INE IS A LEGEND, A BEAST, A TERROR ON THE STREETS