Damn

I wish I had read this prior to voting leave

>poorest will bear brunt of immediate economic hit
>no one knows what will happen if we leave

Holy shit.....

Trump btfo?

Most of those are objectively wrong or misleading.
Others need sources.

im a #grahamcracker now

>migrants contribute to the UK economy
kek

>No one knows what will happen if we leave
>All these bad things will happen if we leave

I guess we should praise the poor Brits who voted for the good of their country even though they would be hit hardest by the economic hit.

>poorest will bear the brunt of immediate economic hit

Meanwhile, in reality; kikes have lost billions and the average Joe feels nothing.

>good for peace
>destroys the middle east together with the US and then embargo russia when it tries to bring them peace

Economists are such autists when it comes to shit like this. Pie gets a little larger with more labor, and that satisfies tards who overweigh things like GDP, but each person's slice of that pie gets smaller.

>common sense and obvious
>needs sources

Lefties are intolerable

"Common sense", the all encompassing reply to having no source.

>biggest problems are best tackled internationally
agreed, to bad the EU isn't interested in hearing their nation's problems, and problems worth discussion internationally can be already, you don't need the EU to play nice
>We need a strong Europe to fight climate change
sounds like more reason to not be in the EU if you want to be strong
>Europe has been good for peace
don't need a union to place nice
>the EU protects workers rights
individual countries can protect worker rights
>lots of wise people advise us to remain
lots of wise people say go too
>we don't pay $350 million per week
they pay something
>migrants contribute to the UK economy
misleading statistics
>without migrants the NHS wouldn't function
suuuure
>trade deals will take ages and terms won't be good
they're not good now
>poorest will bear brunt of immediate economic hit
the rich will suffer more because they they actually have to pay their workers better wages
>uncertainity no one knows what will happen if we leave
rather be free than be in shit
>housing crisis lack of supply no immigration
immigrants are taking the supply
>be like norway? they still pay but have no vote
Norway is still better than Sweden for not being in the EU
>EU reform can't do it from outside
they don't want to do it from the inside
>inclusive generally beats exclusive
"generally"

>Irrelevant
>Climate change always fucking happened and will keep happening
>EU (not «Europe») did not contributed to pacify anything, that’s actually the contrary
>Nations can protect their own workers rights. No need EU.
>«wise people». No. Traitors and leftists scums, people who don’t know how hard the life is when you’re penalized by the EU and living next to mudslimes.
>UK obviously paid a lot to keep the EU alive and most of this money wasn’t obviously used in their interest.
>Yes, migrants contribute to the economy: they make it sink. Also you can still have migrants without the EU, but you can enforce the borders control.
>Without migrants the NHS could focus on nationals and people who deserve it.
>They will be better than in an EU full of disagreements.
>Short term economic hit, long term benefits.
>But we know what will happen if you stay. UK will still be penalized by the EU. Nothing is more precious than a country’s sovereignty.
>Again, immigration can happen, but you can regulate it now.
>Norway is one of the bests countries on the continent.
>EU needs to die. Can’t do it if you stay in.
>Strong nations generally beat weak nations.

EU was supposed to make a stronger Europe against the US/China competition. It doesn’t work at all. The states can’t decide by themselves, decisions are taken by people who aren’t elected by the citizens and countries have to follow them arbitrarily.
Europe without EU: Ariane, Airbus, economically successful. Now it’s just nothing but a trash mudslime flood and crisis.

>Protects workers rights

There's been a "Loophole" for a while that let businesses ignore local workers and hire foreign part time workers at a lower rate that is paid in the country.

>lots of wise people advise us to remain
Hmm now who would that be?

>but each person's slice of that pie gets smaller.
Literally wrong. The very concept of value added implies every individual adds more production than what it takes from the economy. Then you have the multiplier effect amplyfing that value for a while.

I'm still against immigrants though. I value homogeneity and cultural stability over GDP maximization

Nice try Ahmed, but most of the Jews voted leave.

Frexit when?

WTF I hate brexit now!!!!!!

It's to the point I lose all respect for leftists or even moderates who fall for this bullshit

I figured this nonsense was bullshit when I was 22, why they can't by age 30 is beyond me

The whole issue is that you can't reform it from the inside either.

According to me? Litlerally never. We’re cucked already.
However, Brexit happened. So I’m still believing that we have a chance.

Really ruminates my brain!

Well, I contradict myself actually.
Should have said: you can still believe that we have a chance.

I .... I am now a C-Cruz Missile

>top arguement is climate change

I .... I too am a C-Cruz Missile nwo

truly, this picture is food for thought

LEAVE MY LITTLE BROTHER OUTTA THIS YOU FUCKING ANGLO SCUMS!!!11

>nwo

Illuminati Confirmed

I still don't understand people who say housing demand isn't related to immigration. We don't want to concrete over every open space to build houses. Infinite immigration is utterly ludicrous. The EU can fuck off. It's there inflexibility that brought us to this point

But how will we maintain infinite growth goy?

Isn't that the top priority?

Remember this superstate thingie?

hmm really makes you think

"without migrants the NHS wouldnt function" why does it seem that all government social programs are always on the verge of collapse but also really great simultaneously?

I hate the reformation argument so much. The EU is doing exactly what it wants and doesn't want to be reformed. It's like going into restaurant, disliking the menu and continuing to eat there rather than go somewhere else.

You could negotiate new trade deals with the anglosphere man, it wouldn't take long at all. Hell, we'd be in on the whole "free movement" thing in less than 6 months.

If anything, this is an opportunity for you to become great again; independent of Europe.

That's not the measurement libs use to say immigrants add vlaue.
They look at the fact that GDP increases and say "IT'S ALL THANKS TO IMMIGRANTS HURRAH LET'S GET MORE"
While ignore things like overburdened safety net programs like welfare and lower GDP PER CAPITA.
Overall, immigration is a net negative and that's an economic fact.

I don't think you understand how much of a meme the NHS is here. We killed god and built the NHS. Nothing is more important.

>IF BRITAIN LEAVES THE EU THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY MIGRANTS EVER

Why do retards keep spouting this

In terms of immigration, leaving the EU simply means Britain gets to decide how/why it takes in migrants rather than a bunch of unelected bureaucrats who don't give a shit what the public wants

>housing crisis: lack of supply, not immigration

Good.