breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/foreign-chief-europe-needs-eu-army/

>manchild breaks his TV, pissy over Brexit result
youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ
>Doom and Gloom is exaggerated
youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyfx.com/gbp-usd
thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html
next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934
odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=UeqhDYaBfoU
youtube.com/watch?v=SukZgcMeU-c
youtube.com/watch?v=GQlumgxEef8
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gybrn6XLh0
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/a-vote-of-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn-after-brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/jeremy-corbyn-addresses-supporters-amid-labour-party-resignations
twitter.com/ScepticBrit
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
jacobreesmogg.com/contact/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/brussels-rejects-boris-johnson-pipe-dream-over-single-market-access
youtube.com/watch?v=PhEAJ4G_mV0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gib free trade daddy

dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Gbp-usd graph
Measures the value changes in real time.

Farage for PM

le septic tank may may ;T^)£

>£ is kill

How likely are we going to end up with some EEC cuckery, making the referendum for naught?

#COMMONWEALTHMISSILE

We aren't leaving are we?

>Remainiacs are still on a crusade
>Hints that Labour COULD propose to overturn the EU
>Lib Dems literally want to overturn the EU referendum results
>Torries don't even want to leave other than Liam Fox

Liam Fox needs to be our next PM. If you don't know who he is then you should kill yourself.

reminder our pensions are fucked

what do the little lines on the bars mean?

Depends on who wins the conservative leadership.

SAY IT WITH ME

SUPREME LEADER OF THE FATHERLAND, COMRADE CORBYN

>Countries requesting trade deals

>Malaysia
thediplomat.com/2016/06/malaysia-responds-to-brexit/

>Ghana
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html

>Australia
>New Zealand
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

>Iceland
>Greenland
>Faroe Islands
>Norway
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-eu-referendum-latest-iceland-norway-greenland-faroe-islands-a7105641.html

>India
next.ft.com/content/d35362a0-3c57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0

Am I missing any, lads?

"For New Zealand, this is a great opportunity. As a small, free-trading nation, New Zealand has expertise in negotiating trade deals such as the free trade agreements with China, Hong Kong and South Korea. "The New Zealand Government should make this expertise available to the UK government and work constructively towards a New Zealand-United Kingdom free trade agreement. If such a deal includes Australia, it would be even better,"
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164

-------------------------

New Zealand First leader Winston Peters is calling for a free trade agreement among Commonwealth countries, and wants to use New Zealand's CER agreement with Australia as a template.

He said a British exit from the EU could offer such an opportunity and could "heal a rift" with New Zealand that occurred when Britain became a member of European Economic Community in 1973.

"New Zealand First believes our oldest and most successful trade agreement with Australia, CER, provides the ideal template for Closer Commonwealth Economic Relations, or CCER.

He said it could become a model for a high quality future agreement not just with Britain but Canada, South Africa and India.
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934

-----------------------------

New Zealand needs to "milk Brexit for all it's worth'', Federated Farmers says. The rural lobby organisation has urged diplomats and export companies to be "quick off the block and first in line'' to push New Zealand's agenda.

New Zealand primary exports to Britain were at 3%, with 11% going to Europe. When Britain entered the EU 43 years ago, it was the recipient of 40% of exports. Prior to that, in the 1950s, more than 80% of New Zealand exports went to Britain.

odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby

We want to sell you stuff again UK, pls gib free trade nao

>>Lib Dems literally want to overturn the EU referendum results
>Lib Dems

Good one m8

worth it if it saves the continent (again).

Threadly reminder: marxism is a jewish ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

youtube.com/watch?v=UeqhDYaBfoU

youtube.com/watch?v=SukZgcMeU-c

Comrade Agent Corbyn is not going to block us leaving the EU lad.

>He thinks the Lib Dems, Labour and Greens won't team up and ignore the ref if they get in before 2020

Ok

they have reinstating our membership of the EU in their manifesto now. Go look for urself

is your parliament even considering going through all the legislation changes that will follow the retarded referendum?

I don't know, probably not that important.

I would guess it would mean how the value could change either way (in the next box).

You mean disgraced minister Liam Fox that had a friend of his with no security clearance attend Ministry of Defense meetings as an "advisor"? That Liam Fox?

Lib Dems are basically a dead party now.

This is exactly what my friend and I called, I'm so glad that the commonwealth will actually trade with itself again

>mfw no matter what happens England can't replay Iceland just because they were unhappy with the result

>I FUK YOU BASTAD
youtube.com/watch?v=GQlumgxEef8

This is a YKTD thread. Saged.

LET'S GO LET'S GO
PRESS HOME THE ADVANTAGE

But they're the Lib Dems, they're basically dead

The Blairites are trying to kill Vampire Jezza only trips can save him now, however be warned as quads will kill him.

I'd forgotten about him desu, has he got oven his habit of letting his rent boys tale a tour of the MoD and have their holidays payed on expenses?

>No one else wants to abolish FOM and the single market

What choice do we have?

He's the man for the job.

Fuck Boris
Fuck May
(Mogg is the obvious choice but no chance)
Fuck Gideon
Fuck Corbyn
FUCK Farron

>Lib Dems
WHO??????

What is a good platform to get into Forex and stock exchange? I was looking into Plus 500 but I noticed it was based in Israel so fuck that.

I'LL SAVE YOU COMRADE JEREMY

Brexit BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gybrn6XLh0

Unless Fox, Mogg or fucking Johnson are PM we are totally fucked.

Even Johnson is fucking pushing it because he's actually not going to follow through with most things apart from the EU legislation changes.

The elderly voted to fuck their pensions so you could be free.

Meme magic can get us Mogg, we just need more repeating digits.

going to bed lads & taking a 1-2 week hiatus from Sup Forums - all the roasting is getting to me.

been here since thursday. god bless.

Daily reminder that Tory MEMBERS will choose the next leader of the Tory party; thus the PM.

(Most Tory members are now pro-Brexit, and those that aren't recognise the democratic advantages if the new Tory leadership embodies the leave campaign)

There's no way idealistic Tory MPs can interfere and elect a pro-remain PM (e.g. Theresa May) to fudge the Brexit deal. Cameron's '"fresh leadership" line pretty much cemented a pro-Brexit cabinet to succeed him.

Boris Johnson is destined to become our next prime minister. The race was over as soon as Cameron announced his resignation.

Boris may not be perfect on the immigration front, but we're pretty much guaranteed a full separation from the EU over the next two years. Immigration may remain high, but free movement with Europe will soon be over, much to the dismay of nation-destroying Libertarians like Hannan and Carswell.

UKIP (or whatever its name becomes) will evolve and continue to put pressure on the Tory party to reduce immigration, undermining both Tory and Labour support in the years to come.

Things may not be perfect, but we have a lot to look forward to in the next few years. The constant sensationalist defeatism on /brit/pol/ in the last few days is a fucking joke. I bet most of you thought we would lose the Brexit vote, yet here we are victorious.

Incremental steps lads, but we are winning.

I've booked a holiday to France in September lads, do you think the French will hate us then?

>England lose Euro 16

Well it was a nice week on pol while it lasted, now we're back to everybody laughing at us

I agree with what he says but the man's reputation is Toxic. I don't even understand how he wasn't run out of politics completely after that scandal to be honest

This.

>Petition supporting Corbyn against Labour MP traitors reaches over 213,000

you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/a-vote-of-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn-after-brexit

>1000s of pro-Corbyn supporters demonstrate outside Parliament as Blairite MPs hold meeting to discuss no-confidence vote. Corbyn later joined them alongside Dennis Skinner and John McDonnell

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/jeremy-corbyn-addresses-supporters-amid-labour-party-resignations

PURGE NOW!

THOUGH BLAIRITES FLINCH AND TRAITORS SNEER,
WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HERE!

twitter.com/ScepticBrit

Made a twitter account.

Now what.

Do I start shitposting?

Where's the triggering buttblasted leftie starter kit?

WE NEED TO SHILL AGAIN FOR COYBYN LADS!

If there is a Labour party leadership contest, WE MUST elect Corbyn like last time.

>@RaheemKassam
In other news most of Tory MPs on terrace for: Liam Fox, Andrea Leadsom. Very few for Boris. Only 1 for Crabb.

What do we think of Fox and Leadsom?

express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>The SNP is the most anti-EU party in Scotland

top kek

Write a letter to Jacob;
jacobreesmogg.com/contact/
Give him your support. Surely we can Corbyn him into power.

Yeah you're right actually.

It's looking kind of bleak for the next PM, but hopefully it will work out.

lads if Hong Kong votes to have British rule back will we answer her call? Who would go in there to occupy and fight off the CCP forces?

>that pic

ETERNAL IS GOD DAMNED FUCKIN RIGHT

>Lib Dems are basically a dead party now.

I was watching the prime minsters questions today on TV and noticed that Nick Clegg has been relegated to the third or forth bench up. This is the man who used to sit next to the prime minister, so sad.

They hate us anyway.

He half heartedly gave it a go but was promptly told to fuck off by Brussels

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/brussels-rejects-boris-johnson-pipe-dream-over-single-market-access

>Diplomats dismiss idea UK could stay in single market without obeying the rules, and German BDI also pushes back at claims
>“You cannot have your cake and eat it,” said an EU diplomat, echoing a phrase the former mayor of London used during the campaign and which looks set to come back to haunt him.

Lord Kek we beseech you. Mogg for PM

leadsom was based in the referendum debates

fuck off
Mogg, Fox, Davis or Bust

But I thought you wanted out of Europe............

why the fuck are you following eddie fucking izzard and ellen degeneres

Boris would NOT be a good brexit PM to be honest. I don't think he even wanted to win.

David Davis would be great if he throws his hat in the ring.

But if it comes down to Boris is May, I guess Boris any day of the week over her.

Glad to have economic powerhouses such as Ghana and the Faroe Islands on our side

I was lazy and just decided to click continue even though they were suggested.

Friendly reminder that r/unitedkingdom is censoring discussion of the Labour civil war

Just like how they censored Muslim rape gangs and ban pro-UKIP users.

Steve McClaren, what a plonker

youtube.com/watch?v=PhEAJ4G_mV0

Antagonising China would be pretty fucking stupid given we're scrambling for friends at the moment. Hong Kong just want to use us to piss them off.

I think if the UK remained in the EU, it would have been a lot worse and last for a much longer time. Divegrass shitposting will soon disappear. Unless you're Brazil that is.

I'm a huge Eng fan, but I dont give a shit about football right now, I'm Glad the gaffer has gone, fucking useless old cunt.

RISE

M8, get contacting Mogg, let him know he has popular support.
We can Corbyn him in.

None of them are going to be leader. Ever. Stop being autistic.

>What do we think of fox

Read some of my posts lad and the replies

I still think that Corbyn voted Leave and Boris voted Remain

i followed u m8

Should've taken it down lad.

>he thinks the UK won't have exited by 2020

Fuck him. He made his bed by getting into David's.

The West needs a war to revitalise it so a war against the Chinks would be perfect.

Based Ghana us offered the hand of friendship.

How dare you insult our greatest ally.

does this mean we are having another referendum?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc

How long did you make it?

>Brexit will never happen
DARE
TO
DREAM

i just find it funny when the football team embarasses themselves now. i've long since stopped caring. then the cricket and rugby teams had to get humiliated too. that upset me.

This is why you cunts need to become members of that party even if it is for a short time, most of you will never have that much influence ever again on the direction of the country. Use this opportunity bongs.

This day has been coming, best we take it on now, not later.
WHY HAVE THE MARKETS NOT CRASHED AND WHY IS THE 3 NOT WORTHLESS?
GET FUCKED EU, HAHA

M O S L E Y

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ

>yfw camilla becomes new queen

>tfw Ghana is now your greatest ally

Soz lads, upside down image.

Here is the EU flag still flying infront of the Scottish Parliament today.

>We are going to inact article 50 in the new year if we're lucky
>2017