You're in charge of writing that particular scene. How would you handle it, Sup Forums?

You're in charge of writing that particular scene. How would you handle it, Sup Forums?

MOTHRA

What the fuck, Richard?

Seriously, smartasses, that's the best you can do?

No Martha scene, Lois throws herself in front of the spear to protect Clark, the wound is non-fatal but it gives Batman enough time to realize he nearly killed an innocent because of his vendetta against Superman.

>Iron Man flies in and shoots Batman across the room
>"Cute suit but mine is better"
>He then flies off and Superman escapes

I'd write a different movie lol

hey guys, probably gonna hang myself in a few days, who do I call to come pick up my body?

do you think I should take all my stuff to the dump so no one has to clean up after me?

>do you think I should take all my stuff to the dump so no one has to clean up after me?

The fuck do you care, you'll be dead. wipe your harddrive though

>Martha?
>The movie fades to black and ends
There, I saved you the suffering of having to sit through the rest of it.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Use dialogue from the comic book

The question is what should we tell to Zod's snapped neck

>Batman kills Superman
>Doomsday kills Batman
>And rape Wonder Woman afterwards
>Lex Luthor masturbates inserting a cross deep into his anus
>Jesus cries

instead of martha he says bane lol

>please save Martha
>I will....but you must die

Batman kills Superman and saves Martha kent.

how did he know who martha kent was? retard

>my mom martha is going to die pls bruce
>you think you could fool the world's greatest detective by pretending you have a mom named martha too?

Batman then kills superman and the movie fades to black

>Batman holds the spear over Clark, ready to plunge it into his chest. He's hesitating

>Silence. A look of defeat takes over Wayne's face.

>YEARS of refusing to KILL Gotham's worst have held him back from delivering the fatal blow. He can't do it.

>Batman throws the spear away.

>*Superman arrives on the battlefield*
>Batman, I know we've had our differences, but Lex Luthor is holding my mother, whose name happens to be Martha, hostage, you need to help me save her
>Lol, ok
>*no fight ensues*

I wouldn't have written myself into a corner like that.

>batman about to stab superman in the chest
>"you know what you're pretty cute for an alien" says batman
>"thanks" says superman as he licks his lips

They then violently fuck for 2 hours in an extended cut version while the rain assaults the ground.

How it actually comes across on the screen:
>batman is about to kill superman (which is what he's been talking and dreaming about all movie long up to this point) but doesn't because plot.

I like this.

>*audience walks out*

This would have been so fucking revolutionary.

It bugs me how easily he could have said that.

>Henry Cavil will never blow super farts in your face, as you're eating him out while he's raiding in WOW

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

and then superman helps lois and batman backsteps and watches: much better way to show batman understanding that superman's human

Oh okay, then add a line like "I. CAN'T. KILLLLL."

This might be outside the scope of the scene, but provide some explanation for how Lex knows both of their identities, and for how Clark knows Bruce is Batman.

One of the movie's flaws is that it's never explained how/why any of them know the identity of the others.

just accept it as that. putting that in the movie would make it longer and its already long with the director's cut

just watched this. i really like the visuals and i love snyder as a director but its not really well made. i kinda knew what they were trying to do but it came out as incoherent. shame since its such a nice looking film, it didn't deserve its 30% RT score though more like 65-70% seems right

>but provide some explanation for how Lex knows both of their identities

He's rich, bitch

>and for how Clark knows Bruce is Batman.

>rich gotham socialite skulking around Luthor's mansion while in constant communication with his butler for some reason

But fair point, all it would have taken is after Superman kicked the Batmobile is a 2 second scene of Clark using his Xray vision (remember that ability?) to see under his mask.

Maybe they wanted the audience to figure it out, but you could have at least thrown them a bone and have him use the power in an unrelated scene so they could put two and two together.

Well the scene would have to also rewrite the parent's death scene.
People seem to hate the Martha bit but the point was to appeal to Batman's dead parents obsession to break him out of his psychotic rage and humanize Superman and by extension all his other targets.
Though we never really see a point in time where Batman isn't a psycho either.

But my point is drive in some parallel between this scene and the parents death scene. Maybe a cry for his mother that isn't her name, because that's just sounds weird too.

Give me 20 minutes, senpai!

>If you go to a really cold place, you can contact your father's ghost lmao

Pure kino

AAAAAHHHHH SAVE ME TONY PLEASE HELP

I personally would've scrapped the rape scene in total. Did we really need to see Batman graphically buttfucking supes for 20 whole minutes?!

Lois still shows up, retard, she's just too late.

>B-bruce... he's got my mother.
*Doesn't care... raises kryptonite spear*
>Just please... save her, Bruce. Her name is Kent. Martha Kent.
*Stops raising spear*
>flashback to parents dying, Dad saying Martha, end with a the birds eye shot of Bruce kneeling next to his dead parents
>cut back to present, shot of Bruce standing over dying Superman
>Batfleck starts to tear up as he realizes he has become the very thing he swore to defeat
>screams in rage and throws the spear aside

Much cleaner. Less is more.

>But my point is drive in some parallel between this scene and the parents death scene
That already happens in the fucking movie, dunce. They just hammer it home too hard.

This works