What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers are off limits

YAAASS QUEEN

"it is self evident"

>why aren't we pushing first world problems on a third world country that has mass poverty
storm fags everyone

are you seriously this fucking retarded?

98% Black Continent with 2% being Arab and Whites

>THATS DIVERSITY U DUMMY!!!

>Not understanding the purpose of the question

When people say they want more diversity they generally mean they want less white people.

It has nothing to do with the actual definition of the word "Diversity"

If diversity makes us all stronger, Africa is a prime example of homogeneity.

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by that. Call me stupid if you want. I'm just a small town detective trying to make sense of this all. Please elaborate.

Too many Tutsis and not enough Hutus

Diversity = less white people

You are incorrect. They push for 'diversity' all the time in my country and I will give you two guesses what they want when they push for it.

>That my plans for Africa are Justified.

She's afraid to push it because she'll get raped by swole-ass dindus.

she means she has no idea what apartheid is.

Its [current year] that will never expire

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

HONORABLE MEMBA

Diversity doesn't actually mean diversity anymore.
It's like the word literally, and how its definition changed to mean a simple emphasis of strong feelings.

Diversity means an ethnically or religiously homogeneous society of any of a small handful of approved groups such as niggers, Muslims or Mexicans.

>diveristy literally means less whites in white areas
In 5 years they'll be calling openly for white genocide
SHEEEEEEIT

Whites and chinks have tried, but it's just impossible to reason with niggers

>mfw africa is actually the most diverse continent
since so many of the tribes are isolated, they are more genetically diverse. since every other country is more globalized, our genetics are much more blended together. basically, you're closer related to someone from any other continent than most africans are to other africans

Eish brah, that one wants more diversity.

forgot pic

>OY VEY MUH WHITE SHOA

Less whites?

Africa has a lot of diversity problems 2bh

Look at Botswana. Shona immigrants are wrecking the eastern half of the country asking for gibs. Muslims are fucking up Ethiopia. Fulani ISIS wannabes are destroying the north of Nigeria. Tribal ooga boogas are ruining Malawi for everyone who isn't a Chewa, the only civilised people there.

Diversity is fucking awful. It ruined Africa and it's going to ruin Europe too.

Asia for Asians, Africa for blacks, white nations for everyone. Dont be racist goy, you must be brought down a peg for all your racist history.

Memes aside. Africa is full of tribes that are genetically different from each other. All of them have different culture and values. A West African is very different from a South African or an East African.

so is europe. they don't need niggers to be diverse

Oy Vey you have no culture goy diversity and enrichment are blessings for you!

Is she suggesting that blacks have the right to a homogeneous continent?

By that logic, shouldn't the same also apply to whites?

>She meant
kill da cockaroaches!
Go home Chinaman!
Nigeria will rule all of Africa!

If diversity = good, then colonialism = good.

Because what is colonialism if not diversity enriching people's lives with civilisation?

For fucks sakes people there's 54 countries in Africa at least pick a country. We don't say Europe when we're discussing something in France.

> inb4 they're all shit except South Africa

They're all shit including South Africa.

South Africa is also shit.

I think it's fair to mention, while talking about shit African countries, that South Africa should be on that list.

I really want to know what she meant by that.. What is she saying? Africa is diverse already? Africa shouldnt become diverse?

Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.

Believe it or not, Africa is actually the CENTER of human genetic diversity, Euros, Asians, they all embody proper subsets of genetic traits that can be found in various places in Africa.
It just so happens that most of those traits are fucking awful, which is why you end up with so many ugly and retarded fuckers in Africa.

Black nations for black settlers, asian nations for asian settlers, white nations for everyone

>attack trads
>get stabbed
Antifaggots everyone!

Barely literate.

If immigrants are our strength and will improve our countries then we should do the right thing to strengthen and improve Africa, it needs help more than we do. We should stop being selfish and send these immigrants to Africa.

She's unwittingly proving the meme "diversity is a code for white genocide."

Would it meet Africa's diversity quota to send some African 'Americans' there?

This. You have to understand what leftist code words actually mean, not what they appear to mean.

Whites are not people desu.

Cuz dat be ya'll forcing urselves on us cracka! It don't be da same thing wen we does it!

na we already did that a while back. but they do have a critical shortage on abbos

>diversity is good
>non-white countries wont benefit from diversity
pick one

But diversity is good isn't it? So why not start a campaign to get white people to move to Africa and make Africa a semi decent place to live. Diversity is strength after all.

diversity means black duh

It doesn't mean "less white people;" diversity means "you are a white person who should be supporting MORE non white people"

We tried that with colonization, but lots of violent niggers revolted and white people were forced out.

Just like how slavs are different from Aryans who are different from anglos who are different from spainards.

She is accidentally acknowledging that diversity is code for white genocide. In her mind, diversity only refers to the injection of non-whites into white nations. Since that is how she views diversity it is understandable why she wouldn't understand how diversity can be applied to Africa.

South Africa is especially shit- it's one of the biggest shitpiles on a continent of shitpiles

That would mean that niggers would have to admit they can't be anything resembling prosperous without whites.

t. rightful heir of king Weewaz Kangz III

Diversity will actually help Africa, though.

Africa for Africans, white countries for everybody

Thanks, Professor Dweebstein

It's shit, but still better than most of Africa

Want this to stop? Start killing niggers secretly. Go to another city for a day and shoot niggers dead. No snitching means no witnesses, as well don't leave evidence. Half of nigger homicides are unsolved. If you really want to be careful, kidnap and dispose of the body in parts, into separate 6ft graves in the boonies

Shouldn't we have some kind of leftost dictionary to translate all their bullshit?

>Start killing niggers secretly
or just let them wipe each other out like they do every day.

Oy vey parcero!

They don't do it fast enough

HONORABLE MEMBAH

No whites want to go to ebola central?

Oh don't worry you anti-Western liberal hypocrites, Africa is getting diversified at the moment. Thanks China for finishing the job.

I don't understand how leftists say how European colonialism destroyed Africa by drawing the wrong borders because the tribes can't get along with each other but still insist on having a multicultural society.

this

Africa is the most diverse continent on earth

But you can't expect Sup Forums to wrap their tiny brains around that

Europe is also pretty diverse. So why does it need more diversity?

WE
U
Z

I MEAN COME ON
But seriously what the fuck does she mean

More women, too ez

I try to tell this to people, they just laugh.

You can't really differentiate between African countries like you can Europe

Why should I be supporting non white people. Sounds like the Liberal version of "the white man's burden"

What's the matter you think that brown and black people are incapable of doing things without the help of white people?

They're all black so its 100% diverse

if diversity is a benefit for a country than all countries should try to promote diversity especially if it is 3rd world country in need of improvement

>He is on record saying that he is taking medication

I imagine that English isn't her first language, lmao

I was just talking shit this this half nig today. lol

She could point out that Africa is quite diverse already, but then she would have to concede that the straw man of "white people" is exactly that, and so instead she chimps out as you would expect.

Europe is the most diverse continent on earth, since we have all the different niggers here too.

Africa is already race mixed you fucking burger.

We have blacks, Semites, Mediterraneans, and Berbers.

Also you are welcome to my shithole anytime. We don't even require a visa for that.

Diversity never means more whites. Anywhere. Diversity means your death and the mixing of your children.

Africa actually is incredibly diverse. That's why they're always fighting each other, they're tribal.