RUSSIANS/SLAVS PLEASE HELP

This girl is from Russia (Tatarstan) and I will post another girl who looks similar and is from Belarus. I've also seen similar looking girls like this in France. My question is, do they belong to any specific ethnic group in Eastern Europe or is it just a coincidence that they look the same? Also, share others with similar appearance.

Other girl (Belarussian)

>Russia (Tatarstan)
>Eastern Europe
Why are anglos so retarded

Tatarstan is west of the Ural mountains pidor

Tatars are superior blood. That's why Russians hate them so much

>everything west of the Ural mountains is Eastern Europe now
Why are turks so retarded

True, border of real Europe goes at Pskov

>russians hate tatars
Why anglos so utterly retarded

Then stop shitposting about Tatarstan all the time

Finland is more Asian than Russia. At least Kievan Rus are descendants of Scandis.

I don't think I saw a single post by a Russian flag about Tatarstan.

Kiev is a good place for the southern border of Europe. Donbass subhumanoid apes are little more than niggers in pale or yellow skin.

Descend is an exaggerated word though.

Dude, just stop posting, please. This is painful to read.

My daughter has exact same eyes. Only eyes like that in the family. I have a bit of Pole from Krakow

dumb thread

Europeans are literally subhumans compared to Russians.

Poles are the master race so I don't know what you're talking about.

>We are an exception among people. We belong to those who are not an integral part of humanity but exist only to teach the world some type of great lesson.

- Pyotr Chadaev, Russian nobleman and descendant of Tatar Khans

>Ooga booga
- Pekka Pekkonnen, finnish berry picker

Got more Tatar humor?

This is the french actress who looks similar. Lea Seydoux from Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. This face seems to be common in Eastern Europe and France specifically.

Don't disrespect the best intellectuals your culture produced.

Russian propaganda is so strong that even North Americans are starting to worship Putin. Invasion when? It will be easy since everyone will deepthroat the Russians like a bunch of cucks

These girls have different ehtnicities though

Both girls are very similar and pretty sure Belarus is a Slavic country. I thought they were sisters when I first saw them