What was the event that red-pilled you pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI
youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o?list=PLoX62pqxNE86wPhEFkPKmaV1KeviYjjYr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw a ghost

going on this fucking stupid website please end me

Went to high school in Randstad.

Woah, pretty spooky.

Mr. Goldstein always gave us tons of homework

black people

Trayvon Martin started the fire. Mike Brown was the drum of gasoline that accelerated and expanded the fire

Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman.

Nigger robbed my mom when I was little, after a charity event

Always was slightly redpilled.

But the Ferguson riots really showed me that niggers are possibly not the same species as we are.

>/x/
Was this the ghost?

I can't think of any one thing, but Sup Forums accelerated it

I'm on here for satire.

Migrant crisis

i watched that hitler video from a youtube channel called alerta judiada

plus the video with open gates

Aren't we all?

This

That controversy, the society's reaction to it, and the media's disgraceful coverage started the fire, at least for me

Going to an inner city high school.

Most people here aren't red pilled. They may be right on some things but their anger clouds their vision too much. The truth is that it's Jews, money, and NWO. Anything that is anti-Christ and anti-bible is promoted

Before Sup Forums: m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

After Sup Forums: m.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

Also, watching The Greatest Story Never Told and reading the Protocols educated me.on Jewish tricks and the tactics they use.

I don't remember what caused me to go down the rabbit hole though.

If anyone asks though, its all satire.

I lived in a southern town and during my middle school years and early high school years, I was contrarian and said "gays need to be married!" and "i don't believe in god XD". Every christian wanted me dead and harassed me endlessly for being an atheist (this was in 2006-ish). In high school, I noticed that everything started to be uncovered. They were right. Gays are degenerates. I'm still an atheist though.

But what red pilled me was looking at all the normies not caring about a single thing and being fed what is given to them and not questioning orders.

I hope so

it was really spooky

no it was my grandpa

Being gay in a Muslim majority school.

There were so many lies, so many frauds, so much cover up that it made me realize that "holy shit this whole thing is fabricated from minute one, what the hell is the media doing?" and the next time another event rolled around and had the exact same result I realized liberals are dishonest as fuck

It was a gradual process. However I took one of the big red-pills, after I watched this: youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o?list=PLoX62pqxNE86wPhEFkPKmaV1KeviYjjYr

Ik voel je man.

Rotherham. Case Closed.

the Bataclan thing

Going into the ER for food poisoning and having them fuck my shit up and keep telling me "one more day" until they wanted me to see a cardiovascular surgeon.

I nope.jpeg'ed out of there right away after that.

>Pic related, what my doctor looked like.

>Aren't we all?
Nope.

I was always kinda redpilled, but also kinda bluepilled. I always hated lesbians, blacks, had a low tolerance for degeneracy, and thought gay people were just playin it up. However I had this weird idea that part of growing up was learning to condem these instincts and integrate into society. In short, I'm exceptionaly good at lying and pretending to assimilate into communities and niches, but I always felt this void that I never really belonged.

When GamerGate happened and I saw just how far mainstream media pushed a false narrative I think I snapped. I realized that the grand delusion wasn't worth it, and just decided to embrace who I really am.

I got the internet in 1999.

There was no normie book to feed me bullshit.

Just angry dudes and gals that liked to tell me how it really was when I spouted out some uninformed kid bullshit.

Games/boards/chatrooms/even newgrounds back then.

It was a slow process to be sure though.

>I fucking miss the old internet so much, I wish I had known how based it was at the time.

>New internet is faster sure, but normies ruined it.

Living with niggers and realizing that they really are the way people say they are 9 times out of 10.

A combination of the Boston marathon, hearing my boss talk about keeping and hiring minority employees to maintain his tax breaks and coming to the realization that my black "friends", even though they came from wealthy families were still niggers deep down.

I would of noped out as soon as I walked in.

I used to be fairly liberal a couple years ago. I started out supporting Bernie this year, but after learning more about Trump, I found that I agree with most of his policies. I became a closet

Then the riots in Chicago happened, and that really swung me over to the right. That, and the refugee crisis.

I discovered Sup Forums a couple months ago from /r/The_Donald, and that was the final nail in the coffin.

9/11, obviously.

It took a while to set in.

A shitlib snitching and trying to get me banned from another Internet forum because he got BTFO in a debate

Always been right leaning but got properly red pilled and started following basically all political news when Trudeau was getting elected and the media harpies acted like Harper was the anti-christ

The nigger riots from the past couple years

The fact that the liberal media went apeshit by constantly calling Zim Zam a WHITE Hispanic, instead of just Hispanic did it for me.

>Anyone else remember MSNBC showing old pictures of Trayvon to make him look like an angel?
>Also those photo shopped pics to make Zimmerman look white.

I've never heard about the electric pools before that's a new one

*closet Trump supporter

This
Trayvon Martin was the event that made me question my previous beliefs

I think a lot of people were redpilled by the Trayvon Martin case

>first year of college (last year)
>At a party
>Didn't drink that night because I had baseball practice super early in the morning
>8/10 grill comes on to me but she's SMASHED
>"Let's fuck user please I'm so horny"
>Never had a grill come onto me like that
>Ask my friend if I should do it
>He says fuck yeah but reminds me about all those anti-rape videos we had to watch at orientation and tells me to record her consenting to it
>Wtf that's weird as fuck but he insists and actually records it on his phone
>She says her name and that she wants to have sex with me on video
>Sex wasn't even that good, she passed out about halfway through
>Next day my coach tells me I'm accused of raping a girl the previous night
>Show video to the Dean
>Mfw didn't get into any trouble but instant redpill

Seeing niggers as niggers isn't """"""red pilled"""""

It's BASIC self awareness

Coming on here and watching "With Open Gates" Particularly the part where the nigger runs up and says we want money

You're not wrong.

Crypto zoology forums in 2002 mate

Lucky man, that's a good friend you got there.

Lucky for your friend user, nothing ruins life quicker than a false accusation.

That cup sip!
>>Why?

I'm sorry

the day i stumbled into Sup Forums

Funny enough it was occupy wallstreet. I was all about tolerance and respect but then the more I read the more one thing stood out about those in Wall Street. It was Jews. Literally Jews everywhere. Then I simply just read myself back into a proper mindset. You can't unsee it once the veil is lifted. I listen to NPR everyday on my drive to work and it's just pure propaganda seething out of the speakers and I scream at it to get those juices flowing in the morning.

There were a few things. With regard to the blacks I read the tale of Donny the Punk and was horrified. I read up on Africa and the brutality that occurs there; the big one was weaponized AIDS rape but there were many others. IRL I experienced an African defending FGM, and the leftists/ feminists siding with him.

Regarding sand countries, there was the absolutely horrific footage of a woman in Munich (don't quote me on the location but it was Europe) being Circle of Helled and dragged into a subway. The government silenced her and others, and she was viciously attacked on social media for racism.

The rape stats at new year, and the government cover-up surrounding it.

Footage of migrants attacking police with molotovs and rocks.

A book that I strongly recommend Sup Forums reads. It details an Irishman's capture and indefinite imprisonment by Muslim terrorists and the hell he experienced. It convinced me that Shariah countries are full of absolute savages.

The only Syrian I met was an absolute caricature; a lazy benefits sponge.

Lecturers and teachers going to great lengths to excuse barbaric behaviour and actively voicing contempt for the West and guilt over being white, and LGBT people standing up for Shariah countries that would doubtless see them dead, raped or both.

This has been an eye-opening year for me, and one that has shaken my optimism and faith in humanity.

>In 1988 I was but a wee laddy.
>3rd grade.
>Was into Chuck Norris and ninjas.
>Changed schools that year from a private white school to shit public school b/c the blacks were upset.
>mfw teacher left the room
>mfw the jungle bunnies jumped in unison onto their desks and started grinding on the other young female bunnies asses.
>I knew I was McFucked.
>Changed my life user.

>800k
2015 wasn't a good year.
Or one of the best, depends on your worldview.

No one moment
Grew up in inner city London, "diverse" classmates
Sure there were some cool black kids I got along with, although for every one of them there were ten violent nigger types
So many roaches and east Asians, who tended to stick to their own and had a passive aggressive attitude constantly, occasionally violent with other students
Feminist single mother, feminist/ SJW teachers (other than my English teachers, who were always fucking fantastic and really appreciated me, I think I'd be a completely different person if not for two of them)
Seeing my "friends" slowly embrace this SJW bullshit, one is "genderqueer" apparently, red dyed hair piercings all over, tats, etc
Shout me down for making points that aren't even that controversial, "mass immigration hurts the working class most" for example
I will say that spending a lot of time on Sup Forums certainly had an affect too

I don't even know anymore.

>the day i stumbled into /new/

fTfy

Black crime and how media and seemingly the "black community" ignores it. No personal event.

birth.............seriously...

my mom said i didn't cry when i came out, but after they circumcised me is when i was always pissed and screaming.. so maybe it was then technically

Pretty much this

However i still wouldn't consider myself full blown racist. But I absolutely hate progressives/commies.

STORY TIME MOTHER FUCKERS SO BUCKLE UP
> go to a 21 savage concert with a couple of black friends cause we all played ball together and im leaving for summer classes to start training camp
>be me 6'3 240 pound white dude who looks like a bouncer
>on dance floor
>girl wants to slide by me towards the front
>lift arm and let her go
>accidently tap she boom on forhead
>apologize profusely
>she says its okay dont worry
>hear the mating call of a thousand chimps
>HOL UP HOL UP
>"did you just hit my step sister?"
>"no man my bad accidentally caught her sorry again she said it was okay"
>"well HOL UP it is not okay im gonna beat yo ass somebody better hold me back"
>dude dressed in all red (actually a dike) walks up
>WHATS BRACKIN BLOOD WE GOT A PROBLEM
>no were just all having a good time lets chill and enjoy the music
>stares at me smiling while nig-nog number one continues to scream and girl who got tapped tried to calm them down telling me not to look at them or make contact
Continue? ??

While my father was always quite redpilled, the actual redpilling started in elementary school. I always loved the Netherlands and its history and the first history lessons about the Golden Age, along with the books I read made me love it even more. Some people, even teachers, mocked me for it, saying it's such a small and irrelevant nation, which I didn't like. I started to hate the European Union more and more, because I felt the Netherlands were starting to become a non-sovereign country. When the Gulden was replaced by the Euro (I was 10 at the time), I was pissed and I complained about the possible dangers of having a single currency (although because of my age it might have sounded a bit less eloquent at the time) and my teacher laughed and said I shouldn't worry about grown-up stuff. The year after that, Pim Fortuyn was murdered and my parents had a grave conversation with me about what was going on. That was the last straw, I've never been able to view politics like most people again. I did still have a best friend who was from Surinam, so the race question wasn't a question at all. A couple of years ago he became a father and left the (also young) mother to fend for herself. Not too long afterwards, I came across Sup Forums and now I will never be able to leave. Ffs.

You're a braver man than I.

Checked

And yeah I know, it's just fucked to think I could've gone to jail over that

You raped her though. She was drunk.

Degenerates will think this is bait though.

Highschool, over time.
Was heavily into history books, and history class in school is pretty much the opposite.
Called my teacher out on a lot of stuff, got into some trouble, was called a Nazi by some.
I still resent that teacher to this day. Someone slashed her tires on graduation.

I took Intro Sociology during OWS and realized liberals are absolutely retarded.

thx, thought i was going to have to check my own fucking quads

We are the ones in a living hell user.

when feminists said that misandry isn't real, that was the start of my red pill
i was really redpilled after i figured out about the syrian """"""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""

getting called a cuck and the black lives matter movement opened the doors to Sup Forums for me

I was a student at UC Berkeley when the Michael Brown shooting happen. I identified as a "liberal," appropriately going to one of the most liberal colleges in the world.

I saw it for what it was, a typical criminal kid on drugs being a fucking idiot. Others saw it as a racial issue. It forever detached me from the normies. :(

Inglorious Basterds. refuse to even watch movies now

wow, that should've blue pilled you, nice work

Ferguson.

>she was smashed
>you fucked her

That's rape

>I now get accused of being an sjw cuck

I didn't even know about /new/.
I stuck only to Sup Forums and Sup Forums when it was created.
I only found out about it after joot killed it.

Glad Sup Forums came along when it did, MLP killed Sup Forums and turned it into Sup Forumsmblr.
Still browse Sup Forums because they are somewhat redpilled, despite allowing fujoshit (Free) to turn the board into shit.

Is that what we tell ourselves to cope with the world going to shit around us?

Baltimore I think.

first came to Sup Forums to watch the trial and i never left

Lived in the projects when I was a kid. It's sad, it was a nice neighborhood with just poor blacks and whites trying to move up in a rustbelt city. However the good ones soon moved out leaving the whole place to fall apart in a few years. The first auto result for google when you type in the neighborhood is "shooting"

>>Someone slashed her tires on graduation.
>>Someone

the 12 years i spent in public school

>dixie
>glorious
OK man.

yeah, thats bs

volts dont kill you, and they sure as fuck dont turn you to ashes, IN WATER

Sup Forums, you fuckers broke me, everything I thought I knew was a lie. Though I knew something was wrong, just couldn't figure it out with limited information.

Can't believe I'm replying to bait...

>She literally asked for it on video
>Rape

I've always been conservative, nationalist, pro white, etc but I could never really figure out the left. What did they want? What was their motivation? It seemed so bizarre to me that so many people could fall for it, and not every leftist is stupid. finally a few years ago I realized that it's all about destruction of the West and whites. It's the only unifying thread to what the left does.

Leftists fall for this stuff because we live in a society controlled and created by the left. The gov bureaucracy, the academic system, the media, it's all left. Everything is changed to fit into their narrative.

America of today is a complete 180 of what it used to be.