assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY
> She’s at it again
lyingcrookedhillary.com
> Hillary Lies to Benghazi Families
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
> 50 facts about Hillary
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the
>Gary Byrne interview - author, "Crisis of Character"
youtube.com/watch?v=0IYrxrahmoM

STATEMENT ON CLINTON EMAIL SERVER
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/latest-bad-news-for-clinton-email-server

STATEMENT ON WARREN
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/sellout-warren

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

ENTERTAINMENT
> The Wayne Dupree Show [RSB]
youtube.com/watch?v=PLzEnNMLWWs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofHhYLRTfMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XGsX2mF_I

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/27/exclusive-excerpt-eric-bollings-wake-america-paints-picture-day-hillary-clinton-inaugurated-wins/
carlosberuff.com/carlos-beruff-im-happy-take-rubios-spot-speak-republican-convention-support-nominee/
vaughnlive.tv/rosesgarden
smoloko.com/?p=12321
theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/27/democrats-benghazi-report-exonerates-clinton-says-she-was-active-and-engaged-during-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=m1p-E2xmpjA
youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/09/14/surprise-oversampling-dems-puts-obama-in-lead/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what I miss?
I miss the primaries.
I miss the schooling and banter and all the fun and chaos of it all.

Right now it's all too damn slow, all too damn stagnant, and it's killing my hype. All these speeches that should be prompting a new discussion just go nowhere. When is the campaign gonna heat up again?

>CNN SAYS TRUMP WILL NO LONGER BAN MUSLIMS

NOOOO IS IT TRUE?

damnit toothpaste we have been over this
it is just to appeal to normies

>CNN
>Reporting the truth
Pick one

AWOOO~

Do you have a Jaguar

Awoo

He widened it to countries that create and harbor terrorists.

This is basically a holding pattern, don't expect much needles to be moved at this time.

If Trump was able to move some pre-convention polls to be like 1-3 points, his convention bounce will put him well above Clinton.

Very valuable mint condition Trump coin!

shut the fuck up

NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!
>NEW TRUMP RALLY DATES!

>TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2016:
Monessen, PA
Alumisource
2:30PM
Donald J Trump Policy Speech

>TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2016
St. Clairsville Ohio
Ohio University Eastern Campus - Health and Physical Fitness Building
7:00 PM
Donald J. Trump for President Rally

>WEDNESDAY JUNE 29, 2016
BANGOR, ME
Cross Insurance Center
4:00 PM
Donald J. Trump for President Rally

The first post-Corey era Rallies are upon us
We now Rally Manafort style

Don't
forget
Old image, New Website: Trumpcoin.com.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/27/exclusive-excerpt-eric-bollings-wake-america-paints-picture-day-hillary-clinton-inaugurated-wins/

T-thanks, Eric Bolling....

I've got my family to invest in Trumpcoin.

To bad for all those Germans that wanted to emigrate to eastern PA.

cool
You should start a blog or a Tumblr or something
Get the word out to other likeminded people

Reworded it to "Immigrants from countries with known ties to Terrorism"

It is essentially still a Muslim ban, it just sounds more voter-friendly

BTW if liberals bring this up and tell you it's a bad idea or racist or whatever, remind them that President Obama barred immigration from several muslims countries at least 6 times during his presidency.

trust me, we are.

We almost have r/The_Donald under our belt if you can believe it.

going to have a bot tipping people Trumpcoins so buy them now before they get scarce.

carlosberuff.com/carlos-beruff-im-happy-take-rubios-spot-speak-republican-convention-support-nominee/

So guys, should we send some meme magic over to Rubio's primary challenger?

Y'know, I kind of hope an ISIS sleeper agent shoots up a crowd of screeching libtards. They always talk about 'shutting down' the RNC, but I want to see how much they like it when it's due to a completely unexpected factor......

BIG SAM COMING UP ANY SECOND ON DOBBS.

vaughnlive.tv/rosesgarden

The convention is going to be a 4 day long rally, Trump is telling traitors to fuck off from the convention.

>Trump is losing to someone under a FBI investigation

Pic related is how Trump will have to shift the Electoral map

Certain corners of the Internet
>Certain corners of the Internet
Certain corners of the Internet

An ISIS sleeper shot up a crowd of presumably liberal gay spics and they still blamed it on "Republican hate".

Yes, I encourage FLniggers to spread the word about him and to shill for him on Twatter. Lubio can go run for mayor of the Pulse nightclub.

How to free ourselves from Globalism

smoloko.com/?p=12321

Hillary's staff fucking hate her. They are definitely sabotaging her campaign.

took this page from Hillary's own website and made a quick edit.

Do you people even watch his speeches, he has explicitly said it is a regional ban for a long time. Just watch his anti Hillary speech if you dont believe me.It was always going to be based on country and records, and he always said temporary until vetting can be done

THAT'S BACKTRACKING. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T BACKTRACK ON H1B VISAS AND HE DID. THIS IS THE SAME ISSUE.

HE SAID BAN ALL MUSLIMS, NOT JUST SPECIFIC MUSLIMS. STOP DEFENDING HIM.

>blaming others for your own mistakes

spoken like a true liberal

So which way is Florida leaning this year?

it couldnt have been the endless scandals for what 30 years now

>CNN
Bro
Stop

Ooooooohh, I bet it was that abominable hacker called Sup Forums!

Center, could go either way

I think it's time we put Trumpcoin.com in the OP

Not sure about Michigan

well toothpaste go ahead and leave trump gens and dont vote for trump then

>corrupt pos under fbi criminal investigation running for POTUS is a good thing

Just worry about Nexit and we will worry about Trump, we all have a part to play

Yeah guys
Stop spreading lies about Hillary

theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/27/democrats-benghazi-report-exonerates-clinton-says-she-was-active-and-engaged-during-attacks/

Sigh

I dont know what to believe anymore. I hate the MSM so much

youtube.com/watch?v=m1p-E2xmpjA

THANK YOU ALEX JONES

Who trusted this ugly evil bitch in the first place?

He PROPOSED banning all Muslims

He has adjusted his proposal

Did it ever occur to you that his opening bid of banning all Muslims was "too big" on purpose, because his goal was to negotiate it down to "immigrants from countries with known terrorist ties"?

Did you not read The Art of the Deal? I can tell you didn't.

This isn't even classic Trump it's just basic negotiation.

>This thread

Pro-Clinton forces are also trying to delegitimize the anti-cuck sentiment on the right. They mock the term, even though they are actively courting the cuck vote. Cuck is real. Conservacuck is also real. Look at this add from a former Republican funded with anti-Trump money from both the left and right:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho

The women basically says she like big dicks but doesn’t like bigots. This is marketing directly to cucks. They get turned on by the thought about being in a relationship with a women that fucks other guys with big dicks. The message is clear: sure I fuck other guys, but I want to be with you, because you are sensitive and thoughtful, even though you kinda disgust me. It is direct, undeniable marketing to cucks. It also fits in with attractive women telling men what to do. We pro-Trump men call this cuck because it is cuck. Clinton knows that actual, real life cucks are the most likely republicans to switch sides this election.

The Clinton campaign has figured out that if it can get the sexually submissive male vote, then it can win the election. If you are sexually dominant like most men, then this should disgust you. If you are sexually submissive, then you should feel used and shouldn’t sell your vote for a sexual turn-on. That is wrong, and you are better than that. Vote Trump this fall. #trumptrain.

Read the whole analysis here:

What do you think OP, Trumpcoin.com in the OP next thread. Check out the video on the site.

Democratic, unfortunately.

Quinnipiac showed her up by 8, YouGov showed her up by 3.

dont believe MSM. that is a shite report.
real one comes out soon

Put Nevada as toss up, he's leading 12 in Washoe county.

It couldn't have been us, we love Hillary. I bet it was that god damn Reddit. She should send her shills over there.

WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING, AND LEAST OF ALL ELIZABETH WARREN ON STAGE WITH HILLARY CLINTON

BRING IT ON, IT'S GLORIOUS.

Big Sam is fucking based.

Her arrogance is the exact same ugliness that the Remain campaign exhibited before the referendum. How dare "certain people" criticize me she says. This is the same elitist mentality that caused people to vote Leave.

Sure, i'll include it, why not

>'this totally isn't a premined scamcoin' says increasingly nervous investor

It's possible. Niggers might keep it blue, but there are enough disenfranchised blue collar workers to turn it red

SEE

>If you don't vote for Hillary Clinton you have a small dick

Yeah I can't see a single way that could backfire with male voters

kek

this just seems like one big ponzi scheme, what happens when no new people want to buy trumpcoins?

>when you're friends with someone and you find out they're a cuck.

>ID Noob
Couldn't be any more right about that.

Fuck off

So if Trump's speech on Hillary didn't help Trump's poll numbers rise, what will?

>Oy Ve goyim you must play tug of war with the OP

No, I think he'll know you guys are the same shill cunts that follow me around. Please, Fuckoff chiam.

11)
Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>stream freezes right as they get to a runaway ostrich
COME ON HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN ABOUT THIS

He else has never been more certain of Trump winning than now? Clinton is literally now irrelevant along with Obama. Brexit confirmed how off the establishment is, and Trump proved his foresight. There are no good things coming Clinton ways in the future, and Trump has no limit

>This guy cucks

>when you're friends with someone and you find out they're a cuck.

I don't know that feel, and I hope I never do.

I wouldn't be able to look that person in the face, let alone talk to them.

There will always be new people.

Just wait until the Reddit Tip Bot. It's going to explode when we get the mods of r/The_Donald on our side. They already are actually, we just have to finish coding the bot.

fucking kek this

reddit is down the hall to the left corpus you fat fuck

Fucking kek, I missed this
Under-used meme 2bh
Does anyone have the full gif of it?

Hitting her with the exact same things during the first debate while a record-setting audience watches

>lets put two blue state hags on the same ticket

gr8 idea m8, I'm sure those factory workers in Michigan will camp out at the polls to vote for fucking Clinton/Warren

Quinnipiac has manipulated their polls in the past, and +3 is within MoE. Obama won Florida by 70,000 votes in 2012. Florida loves guns, and Hillary has said she wants to ban semi autos while Trump wants to "cherish and protect" the 2nd Amendment. Plus millions of evangelical voters who just didn't show up in 2012, because Romney was Mormon, many of those live in Florida. Florida is a battleground state so it's no surprise they would try to create the illusion that he's polling below Hillary there. Florida is going red this year.

It was banning Muslim countries, there is no way to do it otherwise.

AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

2016 Election state Series:Arizona

I'd go on about the history of Arizona but none of you goyi...er I mean guys want to learn that. You just want to know how Trump can win. Anyway Arizona is considered a swing state by Nate Silver who has had very few correct predictions this year. BUT he does correctly account for the neck and neck polling

In Arizona there are only 4 Democratic counties (in 2012), namely Santa Cruz, Pima, Coconino, and Apache counties. Santa Cruz and Apache should just be condemned to its fate, Its not going red, don't even try. Pima, home of Tucson should be focused on and any anons there must try your best to get voters there to go for Trump. Coconino, home of flagstaff could also be swung for Trump but Pima is a must swing county.

GOP strongholds in Yavapai, Maricopa, Pinal, and Mohave counties will also require attention as we do not want Trump's lead to decrease. Other counties not discussed have small populations and break 60-40 in Rep-Dem elections and only require minimal campaigning BUT DONT IGNORE THEM!!! There are GOP voters there and if it is a neck and neck election like nate "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" silver says we need votes!

POST EM

What exactly is this thread?

>Buy Trump's hats
>Donate to Donald Trump's campaign
>Go out and Register Republican
>Donate to the Republicans
>Vote Republican

One giant advertisement. So please, kindly fuck off you bootlicking shill.

>doge ran for President and was on the MSM 24/7 constantly getting questioned about possible controversies.

No.

Arizona isn't in play and after the convention when polls come out of the state, the whole world will see this.

no u

>Hitting her with the exact same things during the first debate while a record-setting audience watches

I don't know if you knew this but there is no audience to clap for Trump in the general election debates.

HOLY FUCK THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

>UNSKEW THE POLLS

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/09/14/surprise-oversampling-dems-puts-obama-in-lead/#disqus_thread

Message doesn'' after over 4 years, huh?

>there is no way to do it otherwise.

>Trump

>Self-funding

Nevermind then. If the Trumpcoin guy wants to shill for his Bitcoin knockoff then he can do it somewhere else. This Trump General, not Cryptocurrency General

>This faggot didn't get enough of being BTFO in his own thread he has to spam this one too
Go shill your scam shit elsewhere

Just like Bitcoin?

WOW
MANY ADVERTISE
VERY SHILLING
MUCH SUCKERS

The audience beforedidnt include normies.

Normies don't want some loser who lies about attacks and doesn't send security.

Hillary Clinton is trash and the Democrats were stupid enough to actually nominate her this time.