Hate Crime and "Immigrant bashing" Reports Up 57% In Brexit Aftermath

>The number of alleged hate crimes reported to a police website have risen by 57% after the UK voted to leave the European Union.

WTF Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/burr-ridge/crime/ct-dbr-darien-hate-crime-tl-0917-20150915-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PULLING ON THE BOOTS AND THREADING UP THE LACES

..Britain yes?

>thousands of girls raped by '''''''asian''''''' gangs takes ages for anyone to find because the PC media and police are hiding the facts.
>few hijabs get pulled off. it's news worldwide.

His head's still attached.

this is what happens when you rape our daughers

I agree WTF that percent should be higher

death to shitskins

Unsourced, undisclosed "57%." So if there were 47 such crimes last week, there were 64 this week. Big fucking deal. I bet nigger murders in Chiago went up "57% since the Brexit" too.

wtf I hate britain now

From 2 to 3?

Quads proclaimeth the truth

Honest Quads.

Damn numbers

This.

Textbook example of a leftist media spin.

Brexit was a demand, not an invitation to leave.

They'll ingore sandnigger rape gangs and an epidemic of assaults; this they will cover relentlessly.

toothpaste has spoken the truth, praise kek

This isn't going to stop either. Did you think you could get off this ride?

the uk is now dead to me.
i was going to study this week in cambridge, i had a scholarship and all of that shit but fuck that, i am not going in a sinking ship.

fuck you uk.

lol

Colgate is right.

>i am not going in a sinking ship.
> Spain

aquafresh is right! gas the kikes, race wars now!

I know I'll catch shit from you all for this.... But... Sorry guys, I can't support this. There are limits, and this crosses them.

It hurts my heart to look at this. This man is still a human being, and we know nothing about who he is as an individual or a human being. All many of you see is a brown man with a busted face and you start cheering.

This place seems to be becoming more appalling every day.

Fuck anyone that takes joy in this shit.

kek

You wanna make an omelet? Or have you forgotten the Copenhagen riots

jst bantz m8

>alleged hate crimes
Under the EUs speech codes, merely criticizing the governments immigration policies can constitute a "hate crime"

>not in a sinking ship
>spain

USA YES!

hail hydra

oh no you're not coming? whatever will we do.

You do realize where you are, right?

>2 hate crimes per week pre-brexit
>3 hate crimes the week after brexit
Hey goy brexit was a mistake hate crimes skyrocketed by 50% you racists

>t. concern shill
You use the same pic everytime.

narrative manufacture. the left is split on brexit and having a meltdown, this type of tittle-tattle distracts and feeds a false narrative.

So what? There are over 7 billion human beings on this planet, why should I give a fuck about some 3rd world peasants that are infringing on my bangers and mash rights?

>
>i had a scholarship and all of that shit but fuck that
>spaniard
>passing up free anything

top kek m8, sounds like the UK made the right decision if the EU leeches are already bailing lol

>This man is still a human being,
This man was beat up in the U.S. in September last year. You're fucking retard. Took me one quick google search.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/burr-ridge/crime/ct-dbr-darien-hate-crime-tl-0917-20150915-story.html

Had nothing to do with Brexit you idiot.

>alleged

Everyday we grow closer to the coming war and it fills my Anglo-Saxon cockles with violent joy.

DARE

TO

DREAM

You sound like a whiny bitch. How do you think a white person would be treated in the middle east under a similar situation?

Religion of peace my ass.

Nice numbers, Jonge.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS FABRICATED BY THE LEFT

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE LEFT FEEDS OFF PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD AND THEY WILL PRETEND FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN

DAILY REMINDER THAT HATE CRIME HOAXES ARE ON THE RISE

DAILY REMINDER THAT THEY NEED TO DO THESE THINGS TO KEEP THEIR NARRATIVE THAT BREXIT IS FOR RACISTS UP

"OMG JUST LET THEM RAPE AND PILLAGE"

BE CAREFUL

soon brother

That pic makes me sad. He looks so broken

Immigration shouldn't be supported tho

That dude running in the background teleports several feet while the horse is colliding
I thought only important people got teleporters

this

It's been 2 fucking days, how can they possibly have accurate statistics to say that hate crimes are up?

This is media propaganda pure and simple
You don't even need to think that hard to figure it out

>he pressed LS to sprint

Fuck you immigrants have a right to life

No it's bad

No one cares about your conspiracy

You sicken me as a Pakistani you are disgusting

Ok you are kinda right I mean you can be against immigration but fuck what they did to him.

>You do realize where you are, right?

Many people here are just classical liberals indoctrinated into Civil Rights era morality who are just looking for a release valve due to society censoring speech.

It doesn't mean we don't want Westernism to reign supreme.

It doesn't mean we don't want to limit immigration SEVERELY.

It doesn't mean that we don't take issue with Islam and its bullshit.

It doesn't mean that we do not fight against those who would destroy traditionalism or Western civilization.

It doesn't mean that we do not HATE cultural or economic Marxism.

It does not mean that we don't want to see all SJW colleges completely defunded.

It does not mean that we aren't HOSTILE towards people that want to neuter free speech because "MUH FEELZ."

It does not mean that we do not want a Congressional panel to pass a law to ban accreditation for schools that indoctrinate people into hating White people.

It doesn't mean that we don't take issue with or fight against this undermining of gender roles and identity by trannies.

There are a LOT things is doesn't mean, but there are some things it does mean. We despise reckless violence against parties based purely on arbitrary assumptions or factors.

We support, above all else, a singular notion about judging others, for which I do no apologize:

>.....by the content of their character.

>not doing the chosen people's work for them

Read this post you halfwit.

KYS new fag

Or are you Shit-skin ?

DAm you're dumb

>alleged

>Sikh
based

You're welcome to take all its immigrants

>Had nothing to do with Brexit you idiot.

It is very telling how I get the condemnation for a compassionate response, and yet, those who are clapping their hands with joy don't get called out by you.

All these other posts (posted BEFORE mine) with others equally ignorant about the true nature of the story behind OP's image, and *I* am the one who is being called out and pelted with tomatoes.

Only 57%? Psh.

>reported

hmmm

GOOD.

glad to see you taking your children back.

go shitpost somewhere else faggot

go away seriously or dont post until you hit the fascist phase of your journey libertarianism is kike cancer

You do relize that it was the British empire who bought those slaves right.

>nd yet, those who are clapping their hands with joy don't get called out by you.
No one above your post even referred to the image you dolt. Point me to one comment that said he deserved to be beat up. I assumed that it was just a random pic the OP used which happened to be true. Stop virtue signaling.

Link or GTFO.

> WTF Britain?
What?

>Read this post you halfwit.

Read mine: You honestly believe all those who posted before me and were cheering this image knew its true source?

Give me a break.

RARE FLAG

Why do Asians get a special status when they rape while when a white Anglo Saxon rapes no one bats an eyelid. Even when most rapes are committed by white people in UK. Care to explain anyone? Just curious. Thanks!

Most people here are not even right-wing, though they might claim they are.

That's just because the left has gone insane.

I sense a new political party forming. Or maybe this movement characterized by the alt-right isn't even political.

We are just fed up with dishonest Jewry (most would say liberalism). I want the bullshit narratives and traitors OUT of my country.

I don't know what to call Sup Forums or the alt-right beyond anti-SJW.

really makes you think

>1 P O S T
>P
>O
>S
>T

Fuck you i hope you have cancer

Fuck anti-Brown people I am Pakistani and am disgusted.

Third post bestest post.

Good, I can't wait to see the numbers after we build the wall.

>no source
>1 post by this id

Sometimes my flag collection impresses me. I already had this one.

Alright some were cheering which I had not seen. In any case they're idiots the guy is just some random Sikh but this is Sup Forums you have to expect some people to get all edgy.

I hope you have cancer
>WAHHHHH ME WANT SOURCE

Probably got beat up by another tusken raider.

oh boy, a fucking leaf, I bet this isn't bait or shilling at all.

>No one above your post even referred to the image you dolt.

>Point me to one comment....

No problem. I am a fan of sources:

>His head's still attached.

Indicating assent to the image above, presumably due to dislike of immigration.

Who the fuck else was he referring to?

>this is what happens when you rape our daughters

Seems to be implying justification here. You might be trying to claim that he meant this in a BROAD sense towards those that attack, and yet, there is an obvious lack of distinction made by this poster in the face of the notion that the image depicted one of those attacked.

As a trigender disabled schizophrenic colorblind ovarian-consuming fox-hunter-kin, here's your (You)

boo hoo, some shitskins got beat up now my anus hurts.

its been 2 fucking days

>b...b...but sikhs are bros
fuckin shitskins deserve to get beat no matter what if they dont like it they can go back to wherever the fuck they came from

>120 in Paris
>50 in orlando
>2000 on 911

Yeah sure does hurt

You better pack ur bags then paki and get the fuck out of white mans land.

Man you don't have to point them all out I already acknowledged that here.

The problem is, you assert that the invader is a human being, he is not, he is a parasite, to be ferreted out and killed, just like those that would give him succor or sponsor his inclusion in society. You post an image of a noble knight, but you know nothing of the morality that makes man strong and virtuous.

HE HATH SPOKEN

Its just a narrative that they'll be using to push for 2nd referendum 2bh