When will it be returned to Ukraine?

When will it be returned to Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/07/the-less-americans-know-about-ukraines-location-the-more-they-want-u-s-to-intervene/?utm_term=.9f6a8137949f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when putin leaves

Never. If NATO goes even near it, it will trigger WW3. And West doesn't want a nuclear war with Russia over a shithole like Ukraine.

when will ukraine go back to russia though?

Tomorrow, sorry Ukraine.

Why would anyone need it? It has no purpose other than being a vaction-y place. But slavs are shit at running business so no tourists would ever go near it. And giving it to Turkey is just a bad strategical move.

When Ukraine surprise nukes Moscow.

No it won't. Russia isn't delusional like all the retards online.

>ukraine
>a real country

It has a huge naval base which Russia was paying Ukraine to use

>Why would anyone need it?
You went to great lengths to obtain it, so you tell us.

don't you mean the Ukraine ?

All h*hol swine should be gassed.

Crimea is strategically important to Russia, because of its access to Black Sea.

>what a country does is what every single citizen wants

of course it's a thirdworlder

>You
I'm not sure you understand how russian government works. Nobody asks the people's opinion here, shit just happens and we have to deal with it.

kys, r*ssia-loving cucks

Every r*ssian is responsible for annexation of Crimea and waging the war in Donbas.

Ukrainians are just Polish Rapebabies

Found an Ukrainian.

Tomorrow

Any Russianons went in Crimea since the annexation?
Western countries recommend to avoid it for now, but I don't know if it's for security or if they are just butthurt.

You don't seem to understand that you means both tú and vosotros / ustedes in English. So when I say you, I mean Russia, and when I say Russia, I mean the government of Russia.

It's not my fault English is a such a primitive language it can't differentiate between tú and ustedes.

See

It's ok

Tomorrow

>Can't argue so YOUR FAULT
pathetic shitworlder

Isn't it true that most Russians supported the annexation of Crimea?

Why would righful russian land go to a non-country

Shut the fuck up already, you stupid motherfucker.

Crimea is rightful Anglo clay.

Yes, it's our Constantinople so to speak. We were butthurt about since the split of ussr. The Ukraine had no rights to

THIS

Crimea should be the catalyst for the new British Empire

> Bakhchysarai
> Chersonesus

weak, try harder

Whenever Russia inevitably collapses again.

The planes of existance are righful Anglo clay.

you have to go back

no it's you
european russoshills must be deported to theirs sacred land

kys moron

>but I don't know if it's for security or if they are just butthurt.
I would imagine they figure Russians would he highly suspicious of Westerners wanting to enter Crimea at this point and don't want a potential incident when you end up detained.

>you have to go back
Implying you shouldn't be deported back to Mother Russia.

>It has no purpose
uh... except for a huge strategic one? Nice try though, russia

give it back to Greeks

I'm a pure blooded German

there are no pure germans

Durchgangsland Deutschland

this region was always filled with euro mongrels

well, aren't we all someones rapebabies?

not me, i am 100% aryan

soon

The only way for Crimea to go back to Ukraine is for Russia to go bankrupt and fall apart. Unlikely but not impossible.

Its inevitable.

give it to kiribati for the lulz

The only reason to bar people from visiting crimea is to punish Crimean people for their support of Russia

A few of my friends visited the place since 2014 but I didn't, since Russians suck at business and visiting Turkey or even Thailand is cheaper and better

But it'll probably change once bridge is finished. Then I plan to go by car

>returned
Never.
>reconquered
Possibly.
>become a nuclear desert
Best case scenario.

>Ukraine surprise nukes
Ever heard of Budapest memorandum?
Well, neither did Obama or Trump.

Budapest memorandum is violated by Russia anyway.

Ukraine is violated by Russia

Budapest memorandum is a memorandum, i. e. a declaration of intent. It's nothing so serious as an international agreement, in the event of a freaking revolution or say a CIA director visiting or say if Russia feels like it it's instantly moot and ukies knew it when they signed it. Because, it says "memorandum" right there in the title

Never

When Ukraine is returned to Russia

Urkaine is rightful Russian clay desu.

Ok memes aside, it will probably never be under Ukrainian control again. Russia is not the type of country that will back down without a fight. The idea of Crimea going back to Ukraine is very unpopular in Russia as well, not even the biggest Putin critics (e.g. Navalny) want that. It will be just another territory dispute just like Palestine/Israel

I don't really know anything about the situation but I support Russia because my edgy alt-right Sup Forums friends made memes that told me to and I'm incapable of critical thinking

>le ukraine
>country xDDDDd

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/07/the-less-americans-know-about-ukraines-location-the-more-they-want-u-s-to-intervene/?utm_term=.9f6a8137949f

I don't mind people supporting Russia, it's just annoying and cringeworthy when so many people here only do so because of Sup Forums memes and contrarianism

Principality of Theodoro*