He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra, art of noise, covenant, polica, purity ring, john foxx, lorde, sparks, talk talk, yello, the blue nile, mesh, ashbury heights, nite jewel, hot chip, susanne sundfor, erasure, stan ridgway, m83, alphaville, oppenheimer analysis, emika, karin park, rotersand, apoptygma berzerk

I mean come on

Attached: 1501524655240.jpg (740x801, 25K)

>EDM
>good

synthpop =/= edm

>maybe I'll listen.
you wouldn't and you know it. this thread is not for you.

It's electronically produced music for dancing to, it's objectively EDM

no. edm is a term invented by some american music labels/corporation to name a specific kind of cheesy electronic music (avicii, guetta, skrillex and so on). they also invented the marketing gimmick named electronica in the '90s.
synthpop is an established genre since the late '70s. don't associate the noble synthpop with that shitty, bastardized commercial crap named edm. thanks.

EDM literally means

Electronic
Dance
Music

that's just a name. do you take everything literally? e.g. idm = intelligent dance music. could you even dance to that kind of music? good luck dancing to ventolin.

Richard danced in his own videos

another thing: this edm crap appeared decades after synthpop. edm is edm, synthpop is synthpop.
synthpop is over 90% an european thing compared to the american edm.

richard was and is a goofy man.

* listening to 'milkman'... *

>writes song about tripfag

>Kraftwerk
>YMO

You're confusing synthpop with its ancestor called electro-pop

electropop and synthpop are the same thing. it's pop music made with electronic devices.

youre nothing but a mindless waifufag and only maybe 3 of the bands/artists you listed are relevant
kys right now, youre just emberassing

hey retard, you suck.

I highly doubt she wrote a song about me

bump

Too bad Talk Talk and David Sylvain hit their stride once they ditched synthpop.

stop posting this same thread you fucking faggot

Keep telling yourself that

u mad, cunt?

Get out and my enemy are not about me. Its fucking stupid to think that.