Brit/pol/ - Comfy Nightshift Edition

>JEREMY CUNT: "I AM RUNNING FOR TORY LEADER AND I WILL GIVE A SECOND REFERENDUM"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/tory-cabinet-minister-calls-for-second-referendum-on-terms-of-eu/

>MORALITY MAN: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION NOW OR WE'RE FUCKED"
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>CORBYN: "I AM UNTOUCHABLE, COME AND FUCKING GET ME"
news.sky.com/story/1718403/corbyn-not-going-anywhere-after-mps-meeting

>TIM WHO: "IF ELECTED WE WILL NOT LEAVE THE EU"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/lib-dems-pledge-british-return-eu-next-general-election

>"I FUCK YOU BASTARD" - PAKISTANI ATTACKS ON WHITE PEOPLE BEGIN IN HACKNEY
youtube.com/watch?v=GQlumgxEef8

>SNP BTFO AS IT EMERGES THEIR MEMBERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>MENTALLY ILL LEFTIST TEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc

>BRUSSELS: "STURGEON, FUCK OFF, THE UK LEAVES AS ONE AND YOU AREN'T JOINING THE EU EITHER"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660733/Scottish-Parliament-BLOCK-EU-referendum-result-Nicola-Sturgeon-vows-fight-Brexit-inflicted-Scotland-UK-Government-tells-Scots-second-independence-vote-want-it.html

>D A R E
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxIX3san0YA
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934
odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby
thetimes.co.uk/article/leader-said-he-was-voting-out-says-fellow-diner-2lfrn6kz2
video.foxnews.com/v/4998680232001/nigel-farage-rubbish-to-blame-brexit-for-stock-losses/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=S8cF93B58Vw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/tory-cabinet-minister-calls-for-second-referendum-on-terms-of-eu/
order-order.com/2016/06/27/inside-the-plp-the-worst-speech-i-have-ever-heard-in-my-life/#disqus_thread
soundcloud.com/nzherald/nigel-farage-sorry-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664618
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mosley

>tfw going to uni open day tomorrow for law at Leeds uni

wonder if this will be good

LADS FIRST PERSON TO NOMINATE THEMSELVES FOR TORY LEADERSHIP

youtube.com/watch?v=HxIX3san0YA

>tfw getting new Nigel speeches from within the EU parliament very soon

Fucking hell bet the likes of Schulz just don't turn up.

"For New Zealand, this is a great opportunity. As a small, free-trading nation, New Zealand has expertise in negotiating trade deals such as the free trade agreements with China, Hong Kong and South Korea. "The New Zealand Government should make this expertise available to the UK government and work constructively towards a New Zealand-United Kingdom free trade agreement. If such a deal includes Australia, it would be even better,"
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164

-------------------------

New Zealand First leader Winston Peters is calling for a free trade agreement among Commonwealth countries, and wants to use New Zealand's CER agreement with Australia as a template.

He said a British exit from the EU could offer such an opportunity and could "heal a rift" with New Zealand that occurred when Britain became a member of European Economic Community in 1973.

"New Zealand First believes our oldest and most successful trade agreement with Australia, CER, provides the ideal template for Closer Commonwealth Economic Relations, or CCER.

He said it could become a model for a high quality future agreement not just with Britain but Canada, South Africa and India.
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934

-----------------------------

New Zealand needs to "milk Brexit for all it's worth'', Federated Farmers says. The rural lobby organisation has urged diplomats and export companies to be "quick off the block and first in line'' to push New Zealand's agenda.

New Zealand primary exports to Britain were at 3%, with 11% going to Europe. When Britain entered the EU 43 years ago, it was the recipient of 40% of exports. Prior to that, in the 1950s, more than 80% of New Zealand exports went to Britain.

odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby

We want to sell you stuff again UK, pls gib free trade nao

>Leader said he was voting Out, says fellow diner

>Labour’s leader faced extraordinary claims last night that he voted Leave in the EU referendum in defiance of his party’s support for the Remain campaign.

>An MP told The Times that a member of the public had got in touch to say he had been told by Jeremy Corbyn that he was voting Out. Mr Corbyn’s team vigorously denied the claim.

>The man who made the claim, Martin Waplington, said that he had been dining at Meson Don Felipe, a tapas restaurant in south London on June 17, and spotted Mr Corbyn and his family at another table.

>Approaching the Labour leader, on the Friday before the poll, he reported that he asked the Labour leader how he would vote. Mr Corbyn allegedly said that he was voting Out. In correspondence seen by The Times, Mr Waplington, a Remain supporter, wrote: “This was in front of witnesses. I joked that we could buddy up and not bother voting.”

>Mr Waplington said that he was “prepared to attest” to the exchange happening as he described it.

thetimes.co.uk/article/leader-said-he-was-voting-out-says-fellow-diner-2lfrn6kz2

He's great to fuck with remainders with.

"Oh wow I didn't know you supported nazism"

Based Quackers the Duck, its been a really surreal couple of days lads.

I don't think I have to explain how flooding a nation with islamokebabists may negatively affect it. Jews, being disproportionately interested in current events in my country, should be expected to know that better than the average Brit.

Reminder to give plenty of cream teas and (you)s to any Malaybros, Faroebros or other posters from countries who want to trade with us.

DUCK FOR PM.

kill yourself

>N I G E L - I N T E R V I E W - O N - F O X
video.foxnews.com/v/4998680232001/nigel-farage-rubbish-to-blame-brexit-for-stock-losses/?#sp=show-clips

>Based NZ.

I hope we make it up to you guys for being such assholes over the last 50 years.

would literally do a better job than corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=S8cF93B58Vw
>Even Galloway was for Brexit
So, what, who was genuinely for staying in?

The idea of a Commonwealth FTA is glorious, the potential that has opened to us after getting out of the EUSSR makes anything short-term from voting leave worth it. Also, anyone got that picture of the circle flag things (no idea what the me me is called) with us at the front? Going to make it my wallpaper

she was not based

I'm not going to credit her for being honest once in her life

She talked constant shite the whole time she was on and disrupted any actual discussion from happening with her whooping and hollering

Anyone else have mates who are ultimately butthurt with you for voting out?
Mine are insufferable currently...

Are there any videos of qt British girls on YouTube praising Brexit? Please post links.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/tory-cabinet-minister-calls-for-second-referendum-on-terms-of-eu/

Wow. Those 10000-something signatures from Vatican City really meant something to this stupid twat.

Fucking finally.

Mosley was an EU KEK

He was a failure, not even 1 single seat, even the BNP were bigger than them.

SAY IT WITH ME

SUPREME LEADER OF THE WORKING PEOPLE OF THE REPUBLIC OF GREAT BRITAIN AND PRIME STATE OF THE COMMONWEALTH, COMRADE CORBYN

>New Dan Carlin on Brexit

I wonder if it makes me go hmmmmmm

I know Oswald was based.

But normies just see a heil hitler saluting nazi.

It's easy to use him for my own gain

>"why are you against a superstate"
>"because the nazis wanted won"
>"oh my god I'm so evil. I regret voting remain now"

>how flooding a nation with islamokebabists may negatively affect it.
It doesn't impact the Avg Jew in Britain who lives in London and has good security and is part of the rootless cosmopolitan elite.

Also, even for the few lower-middle class Jews in UK, things get bad and they get welcomed warmly and housed in Israel. We are the ones who are fucked.
Which is why the entire idea of Israel--a de facto theocracy-- is unjust in a "globalized" world. Yes, I'd feel the same if Catholics had a big wealthy state near Vatican they could flee to.

All we have to sell is debt. Do you accept debt as payment?

I'm in Liverpool and I know people who voted to stay in but they don't seem too bothered, one complained to me over that petition to have a second referendum. I think people here just want to get on with things.

Can we stop this Corbychev now, please?

It's not funny anymore, lads.

i listened to that earlier, he mostly talks about it in a more global context of long ignored voters rising up against the establishment

but it really made me think... huh

After the collapse of the USSR, the Russians tried to trade a fleet of nuclear submarines for dairy exports, but our cuck government turned them down because muh non nuclear...
>tfw nz could have had nuclear subs

will accept readmission to the empire as payment

Stop it your making me hungry

A good laugh about the meeting the PLP had this evening with Comrade Corbyn.

>order-order.com/2016/06/27/inside-the-plp-the-worst-speech-i-have-ever-heard-in-my-life/#disqus_thread

>“It was the worst speech I’ve ever heard in my life. He panicked and started talking about the bedroom tax. It’s just a load of bollocks. I’ve never seen a meeting like it.”

>Corbynista sources hit back that the room was scared and look terrified they would lose the leadership election and lose control to the left forever. The permanent reshuffle will apparently be concluded tomorrow…

some of you are alright. don't come to leeds uni open day tommorow

That sounds nice. America could probably do that if all the globalists united with unionists.

>DC won't trigger article 50
>Boris is already flip flopping
>Jeremy Cunt wants a second referendum
>Sturgeon wants to veto the vote to leave

Is there any politicians that actually has the balls to enact the will of the British people?

If we stay in the EU you motherfuckers had better riot. There needs to be blood in the streets if our leaders think they can ignore us any longer.

who started with these shitty names for every event? #brexit

Is there any politicians talking about this, or are they all still scratching their arses?

Fucking sick of the raycist shit all day in the media.

kek demands it.

No you traitor Blairist counter revolutionary, off to the gulag for you.

Anyone got a link to the Farage interview where he talks about NZ?

Vampire Jezza will make UK run red with the blood of the bourgeoisie and remove the taint of neo-liberalism once and for all.

>don't come to leeds uni open day tommorow
be careful with this sort of shit. Judging from what Cameron said today, they are going to be looking for examples to make of people for "online racism."
Probably safe here but who knows anything anymore.

Anything to stop Blarism from creeping back into mainstream politics while Brexit is underway.

John Key (our PM) has already spoken to the Australian PM and they said we'll be negotiating together with the UK, and Winston Peters the based leader of NZ First is pro brexit and wants trade agreement nao

Italeave

Fixit

Netherendum

UK Leaves EU
EU army starts to take shape
United states of Europe
Hitler is defrosted
Hitler now has frances nuclear weapons

PARTIYA CORBYNA - SILA NARODNAYA

Northern Independence?

Once the PURE EUPHORIA wears off, us folks in the 66% areas (BURNELEYEEE!) are gonna get super salty when whoever gets into Downing street starts re-cucking us.

If the fucking Cornish can do it we can, we just need to "rediscover" a language and start building "identity"

Ideas? I propose the river Trent as the new border,

All the Labourites I know love Jezza. Tbh I'll never vote Tory after the backstabbing by Boris, and I won't vote Labour if Jezza is cheat, either. Can't stand disloyalty.

CYKA BLYAT, THE BLAIRITES ARE STAGING A COUP!

Reunited once again

soundcloud.com/nzherald/nigel-farage-sorry-new-zealand

some of you are alright. don't go and see david cameron tommorow

just got back home from work lads, on the bus a group of skinheads were surrounding an old polish lady shouting 'CLEAN TOILETS IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY', then stuffed an england flag into her mouth and pissed on her while chanting 'Because of Brexit, It's Time you Exit' absolutely heartbreaking, I am now #RemainTrain, and really makes you think, huh

wreckers pls go

>we just need to "rediscover" a language and start building "identity"

I've got just the thing for you

MEANWHILE IN BRUSSELS

>"this isn't champagne"

>Probably safe here
The Daily Mail named us lol

this is reward for NZ keeping flag

>It doesn't impact the Avg Jew in Britain who lives in London and has good security and is part of the rootless cosmopolitan elite.
Leftist ideologues and leaders are a different matter entirely. I do not count them as members of their national or ethnic groups because they have no loyalty or sense of belonging to either.
>Also, even for the few lower-middle class Jews in UK, things get bad and they get welcomed warmly and housed in Israel.
That's an escape tunnel. A damage control procedure. Why would anyone be fine with fucking up their home so badly that they are forced to pack their shit and flee in the middle of the night, leaving everything they know behind?

I have a mug with that on it and my mousepad is Lord Kitchener, got them at a WW1 museum in NZ, also have some poster with all the nz ww1 badges, medals and stats

Not sure if you are serious or part of leddit raid, but I actually agree. At least Corbyn has principles and might do something for working class people.

If he sends all the blarities to the tories, opens up space for UKIP in next general.

Jeremy Cunt now saying he'll do a 2nd referendum if he's PM. Are normies gonna start supporting this bastard now? Jesus christ

BASED JEZZ

What is going to happen lads?

I too am now a #regrexit as a result of this anecdote

From the Mersey to the Humber! With a dip for Sheffield and Chesterfield

Cannot fucking stand this cunt.

Was annoyed when J.K. Rowling called her a 'heroine' earlier for sending someone with a genuinely good point a snarky little reply. Fucking HATE the left.

fuck can i come visit and stay at your house?

Don't leave us SWers alone with the London/Oxford wankers in the south. We have more in common with the north, it seems.

Miss me yet lads?

I think it started with Grexit. Has a kind of dismissive ring to it doesn't it? Probably why they ran with Brexit.

Just heard a mob of people march down my street holding burning torches yelling 'Flay the Bulgarians'. Huh, Really breaks your heart.

>Tory acting treacherous
Are you shocked?

The only reason that vote wasn't like 90% for keeping it was because they let non citizens vote

DELETE THIS

>Why would anyone be fine with
I don't know, you tell us, you guys keep doing that.

Aaaaaaand Corbyn Confirmed

nah all that stuff is at me mums house, i'm in a crappy flat for uni

>tfw have captain cook's maps and shit on my wall
feels colonial

How come all the MP's seem to have stop mentioning Jo Cox all of a sudden?
Aren't they all planning at least 3 or 4 more parliamentary vigils, to celebrate the date of her wedding anniversary?

Not at all, I can't stand the tories or Jeremy Cunt especially, but what i mean is, are all the whiners crying about the referendum now gonna start backing him just because he's dangling the carrot for them?

Kick the fucking gaels out of Lothian and it's picture perfect.

Preston or York for capital though?

HIGNFY tier

So guys I know we're only a few days into the result of the referendum, but what are your biggest hopes post result?
Like PM, policies enacted etc

Are you not following this conversation? Majority of happy merchants in Britain voted for Brexit.

>NIGE INTERVIEW ON NEW ZEALAND

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664618

"In an exclusive interview with Newstalk ZB's Mike Hosking, Mr Farage said he was sorry for the way Britain treated New Zealand producers who had enjoyed a good trading relationship before the British Government aligned with European trade blocs."

Forgive us Anglosphere brothers.

>Jo Cox

who?

Can't wait for the AuExit, what are the chances it will happen?

Does she have any qualities, besides from being a mouthy gobshite?

British politics currently looks like a game of thrones episode KEK
>mad fanatic has seized power and is purging the unbelievers
>tories don't know what to do
>will Boris stab the country in the back and agree to free movement
>numerous MPs dissappear for days
>remain thought it would win until le epic last minute twist

Preston. York is too brown right now

Commonwealth FTA.

Should be out priority.

I just went out of the house to get some milk from the 90p shop and just outside I saw a group of white heteronormative cis males ganging up on a black pink haired fat positive lesbian from Romania

they crucified her on the Union Jack and said 'you have to go back!' while singing Land og Hope and Glory!

SHIT, I AM NOW A REMAIN BRAIN

>Meanwhile, Chancellor George Osborne has ruled himself out of replacing Mr Cameron as prime minister.
He said in the Times that "it isn't in my nature to do things by half-measure, and I fought the referendum campaign with everything I've got. I believed in this cause and fought hard for it.
"So it is clear that while I completely accept the result, I am not the person to provide the unity my party needs at this time."

BORIS OR BUST!

NORTHERN IRELAND INDEPENDENCE NOW !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE