When did the American Dream really die? What has replaced it?

When did the American Dream really die? What has replaced it?

Seems like it had to be the end of the Cold War for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC_heZ2N9qs
youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know when it changed; but replaced by "American Nightmare" maybe?

that image rustels my jim jims

it died after 9/11

>implying Irish for any of those benefits
>implying they didn't have to deal with the majority of their own shit when they got here
>implying theybwerent locked in serfdom for most of their history

But no help, because they learned how to fucking deal with it. They're not whiners and they don't bitch about the long-time past. Blacks are just inferior no matter how you slice it.

So what was the American Dream anyway?
House, car, family? Doesn't pretty much everyone have that much anyway?
Except maybe Sup Forums neets

When the housing market made it impossible to live alone and buy a house with a reasonable down payment.

9/11 was a satanic ritual
>203

Actually the Irish proved themselves to Anglo-Americans by shitting all over black people.

It officially ended on 9/11

Since then everything has torpedo'd to shit.

>Free land from Indians

My city is still giving the local tribe beads and blankets for the land we BOUGHT

It never died. The American dream was a meme. It was achieved through meme magic. The meme magic died when people stopped believing in it. Even if it was perfectly achievable.

Trump time MOTHERFUCKKKAAAA

The government sponsored destruction of Greenwood, AKA Black Wall Street, is missing from this game. Gang culture is a big one though, and the far left supporting that blacks are doomed to be criminals and should be held to different standards isn't helping.

pic related

pic related

How has that nigger been alive for 200+ years?

A lot of those are their own fault though
>Poor Schools
Most common in areas run by black administrators and politicians, in Democratic stronghold cities
>Gang culture
Your own damn fault
>Disproportionate Prison Incarceration
See gang culture
>Subprime Mortgage Scams
Happened to plenty of whites and latinos, blacks weren't the only one affected, and no one had a gun to their head
>Wealth Gap
Explain why Indians and East Asians do so well?

Shit like slavery has nothing to do with people living today. It's all about shifting blame and wanting everything for free

Also, nice Satan trips

>birthright citizenship
>Immigration Act of 1965
>NAFTA

>Greenwood, AKA Black Wall Street,
This is the dumbest fucking meme ever

The American Dream was never alive to begin with. The American Dream is a lie and a delusion, designed to keep the US an oligarchy

i think the
>libcucks call everyone racist
>blacks are inferior

is worse

It's a political cartoon. They use metaphors like this all the time.

>It's all about shifting blame and wanting everything for free.
That's capitalism.

it never existed in the first place

>25
>still haven't reached the "free land from the Indians" square

(Satan trips checked)

I was born in '86. It was never real to me. The American dream is the dream of a a house and family in a peaceful community that only a homogeneous white population can provide, and that was never seemed possible or even encouraged to me.

>Black is enslaved for 100 turns
>White man only gets 1 free turn

Stupid lazy niggers.

The American Dream was real in the late 1800's and early 1900's (The Land of Opportunity). It died after WWII when everyone actually achieved the dream of having a house, family, and car because from there on out, what was left for people to work towards? The public accomplished the dream.

I think after that American culture fragmented and spiraled downward because government ensured everyone could have a house and a car and family (or at least something close enough, like entertainment or nightlife). Now everyone's expectations in life involve getting a mortgage, pulling out student loans, and unnecessarily paying for all kinds of insurance (both voluntarily or through tax).

You know what the saddest part of this is? That people still think there's a dream.

that's niggers, tacos and kikes.

Feminism ruined it more than anything, pushed by kikes. Why work for a woman, when the majority have been turned to shit, their entering the workforce turned wages to shit, and marrying them has become a huge legal liability.

Myths are important for maintaining a nation state you fucking leaf.

You will find those magic land giving indians one day.

Capitalism -
December 23rd, 1913.

America -
May 19, 1919

>implying the US wasn't capitalist before then

Also, she gets nice athletic wear while the white man has to jump hurdles wearing a suit.

1950s, maybe as early as the 1910s

>4 kids by age 20
Is that supposed to be somebody else''s fault?

Shit, nevermind, read that part only, didn't realise it was edited.

Who is this Horsey faggot? Why are his images always being spammed?

4 minutes (Brother Nathanael):

>The American Dream Is Over
youtube.com/watch?v=LC_heZ2N9qs

>slavery
>doesn't exist in the west anymore
>jim crow laws
>same
>lynchings
>same
>denial of voting rights
>same
>KKK
>not powerful in the slightest anymore, just a joke
>Share-cropping
>don't think that exists anymore
>segregation
>same
>biased courts and cops
>sure that exists
>poor schools
>live in poor area you get poor schools, it would help if your kids didn't join gangs and drop out
>gang culture
>literally your own fault
>wealth gap
Okay, you know, most kids today don't have to deal with that shit.

It's true that set black families back, but that doesn't mean you deserve a fucking hand-out from people who didn't do anything to you other than be born in a richer family.

Before you say all rich people are rich because of slavery, yeah no, fuck off, most people didn't own slaves.

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE

>(((Brother Nathanael)))
You know that kike got kicked out of the Orthodox Church, right? He's basically LARPing as a priest at this point. Typical lampshade behavior, though.

>falling for the "American Dream is dead" meme

>horsey

Post Iraq Inavsion