Called Premier League

>called Premier League
>is not actually the premier league in soccer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Major_League_Baseball_players_by_nationality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>'we the people'
>americans are not 'people'

Fat people definetlet are not people, you are correct. But neither are spics (you and your entire family).

didnt read lmao

But it is the premier league of england you stupid fuck

>national football league
>"world" champions

>not actually football

>11 minutes of kneeling, three hours of commercials

>National Hockey League
>Cucked by Leafs

it's the other way around
leafs haven't won a cup in years and they keep putting teams in the desert at the expense of canadian teams

>implying anyone cares with what happens in hockey

If any other football team for another country wanted to challenge the super bowl champs, they are more than welcome.

They would lose by 70.

Handegg is essentially american, so I don't really care if they call themselfs world champions. What bugs me is that there are great Baseball teams outside US and they still call themselfs the "World Series".

>unironically being a sunbelt

wtf I'm going to start practicing my kneeling to someday challenge the bowl champs

>26 seconds
>being this obsessed

Winners if the Asia Series, Caribbean Series, and World Series should play each other desu.

imagine being this butthurt

Lmao

You're right. They should have changed the name of this 100 year old thing.

Where and how my own handegg team I just created can compete in the NFL? Oh yeah that's right, we can't, because NFL is a fucking closed league that doesn't allow outsiders. So as long as other teams can't enter the NFL freely to contend to become " World champ" the title is totally usurpated

To be honest if I were japanese league I would call my champion "World Champion" just to piss off Americans

>What bugs me is that there are great Baseball teams outside US

Not really, all the best professional players play in MLB with only a handful of exceptions. A series between the best baseball teams in the US always includes a lot of foreign players. Like off the top of my head the ALCS has a Dutchman, a Venezuelan, a Cuban and a couple Puerto Ricans. Major League Baseball is like the UEFA Champions League of baseball.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Major_League_Baseball_players_by_nationality

Yeah if only there was some kind of world baseball tournament between different countries.

*And for what it's worth, at the moment we are literally the world champions anyway.

this isnt actually true though...

You're right, they would only lose by 50 because the Patriots would feel bad for them and stop running up the score.

realistically, the world series winner would smash the japanese teams winner, which is by far the most competitive league outside of the MLB.

no, you arent allowed to just play the super bowl champs with your own football team

american sports are kind of silly. every championship we have here is called the "world championship" yet other countries aren't invited to play (except canada, but they don't count).
meanwhile the true goat world championship, the world cup, we can't even qualify for. what a joke.

I'd go even further. Realistically, I think any MLB playoff team would smash the Japanese winner in a 5-game series. Especially since the best Japanese players play for MLB teams.

I am world champion at masturbating my own penis. If anyone wants to come and claim the title, you're welcome to try.

the japanese don't take baseball as seriously as we do.

They would lose by more than 70.

>just to piss off americans

lol it wouldn't, nobody would care. you fags are the only people who whine about stuff like this (and you whine constantly on this board).

that's not the point. the point is the nfl wouldn't allow it.

wew

HUEPOCALYPSE 2.0

bump for brazil getting btfo

Realistically, we will never know because muricans won't let the game happen out of fear of having their "World Champion" humilliated by some jap or cuban team. As it happens to their NT.

They can legit claim be World Champs at handegg. Because literally nobody else plays that sport.

If some other countries played handegg, in addition to baseball, the US of A would be to those sports what England is to football;

>invent the sport
>get regularly btfo at it by everyone

yes it is you dumb fuck

weak bait mexico

lol

It's the premier football league in England, its country, you stupid cunt.

thats hilarious

It was a joke that stuck.