How come most decent movies have leftist social critique or leftist undertones?

how come most decent movies have leftist social critique or leftist undertones?
are right wing people incapable of creating meaningful art?

empathy required to produce kino engenders tollerance for others. yes.

jews own hollywood and use it to their advantage to push the agendas of themselves or their higher ups, economics one-oh-one.

is that Laurel Halo?

Wait, most decent movies are about dismantling traditional social institutions, nationalizing the means of production and utopian social engineering?

That's not economics 101, that's your alt right conditioning. Kys

h'haaa bro i was just bein silly i'm a jew myself.

how come no girl want me to be pusy slave

to an extent, yeah

Well, I think first you need to understand what exactly makes art left or right wing.
Left wing art is first and foremost meant to be engaged with on a sociopolitical level and not necessarily for its craft. Right wing art is art for arts sake. They're first and foremost meant to be critiqued on the grounds of its mastery of the medium.

I am right-wing but i'm not a Sup Forumstard. If they see a nigger or a woman that doesn't have a supporting role they get triggered and label a movie as trash

>are right wing people incapable of creating meaningful art?
That's correct

Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters

anybody who can make a living making movies is by definition not a leftist. not unless the film industry's government subsidized like australia, anyway.

it is one of the most verboten yet steady truisms in hollywood, second only to (((something else)))

maybe but when they do, they sure are amazing

yes

Because jews own hollywood and they are all leftist kikes

>second only to (((something else)))

You mean that brainwashed stormshills will claim Jews run Hollywood even though several major studies are owned by non-Jews? Fox, Legendary, Warner, Sony at the very least.

Intelligent, educated people generally lean left.

right-wing people have real jobs

Isn't the whole reason you voted for Trump is because you don't have jobs because foreigners did them better?

Because actors and directors are literally prostitutes.

You got me, that's exactly why I voted

because i hate minorities and am typing from a busted laptop in a cardboard box next to starbucks

DEAL ME IN

imagination requires an open mind

A self hating jew? How original...

This is considered high art in red states.

yeah bro make no mistake we run this show & i couldn't be happier with a different race, beat it whitey.

>american movies
>good

lol

this is considered high art in blue states.

>are right wing people incapable of creating meaningful art?
they aren't allowed to

did you somehow miss the patriotic tripe that Hollywood makes?