Thank you for being friends, China :')

Thank you for being friends, China :')

thirdworlders

I'm not your friend.

Who asked you anything, John Smith?

Those niggers get almost 500€ of welfare every month for not working. Then they also get in addition to those 500€, other euros to pay the location of their flat (they can get 200€ and more), then they have reductions on transports, medecine and so on.

They enjoy a good life compared to the Brazilian middle class.

I wish we had no welfare and healthcare systems.

Welfare at this point should be abolished. We should also outlaw double nationality, and automatically cancel French nationality for anybody who are from Africa and the Middle East.

You're literally out of diplo range, they don't care about your poor country. Your biggest export to China are Neymar shirts.

t. doesn't know shit

i really don't know south americans, 50% say China steals jobs and 50% want china as an a "I can do better than this relationship" when talking about burgerland

for whats it worth, tacos seem nice but the one i just ate recently was made by some crappy franchise

>not in chinese or portuguese

fucking traitor

everybody knows broken english

since when are China and Brazil friends?

That's a tall chinaman

Since Brazil became China economic slave.

>I wish we had no welfare and healthcare systems

You're free to leave for a third world country if you can't stand people not living in the streets and spreading diseases

Or will could get the third worlders outside the first world.

muh BRICS

Good, the west is a dead.

I didn't know BRICS was about friendship, seeing as India and China hate eachother and are still there

Brazil needs money desperately, so we ready to suck small Chinese dick... again.