What the fuck happened to Football!?

Look at this! Look at the Portuguese National team from, like, 30 years ago! Look at out players! Great players, great manly players, men that knew how to properly be a man. Men that proudly shown their manly legs and their hairy chest for the females to gaze upon. Men who were short shorts outta pride. Men who proudly grew and kept their absolutely manly moustaches, symbols of constant pussy smashing and testosterone production. Men with manly names, such as Barge, Glassjar, Tamagnini. Men who knew how to be men.

Now look at our National Team nowadays! Just look at it! Look at the bunch of faggots they look! Everything below their neck shaved like they were some women. Sissy beards always being tamed. Painted haircuts. No moustache. Look at this! Look at this shame! They even have stupid gay names, like Lent, William, Fountain!

What the hell went wrong!?

Estrogen in our drinking water combined with bisphenol and other chemicals fucks up our hormonal system.

But hey, as long as degenerate whores can use their p-pills this should be accepted because who gives a shit if men have a natural testosterone concentration?

I wonder...

>His masculinity is so fragile that he can't hande men who have to look clean for PR reasons

Sad desu

Euros are faggots and soccer is a faggot sport

>*kneels*

10/10 jersey

Red shirts green shorts were so aesthetic.

To football nothing.

To general fashion, it has gone more metrosexual.

OY VEY OY VEY SHULLUM

Is this actually true? I've been drinking only bottled water for years and I keep hearing about this and it fucking scares me. Should I switch to tap only?

>Losing out to a canal

Why is every europoor sporting that faggy hair cut nowadays?

fashion

t. virgin

Top: Fucking hippies. Effeminate hair. Losers.

Bottom: Short, manly hair. Fit. Also champions.

which one won the cup though

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

1. Football stopped being a game in the 80s and started being a bussiness, not even a top player like Maradona made good money just by contracts, mediocre players like Lavezzi today make more money in one week than Maradona at his prime in one year

2. Rich people care more about their looks than poor people

Tho basic premises, make your own conclusion

its literally just fashion my man, has nothing to do with football.

Top didn't amount to shit
Bottom brought glory to your nation

Also sort out your daddy fetish you wierdo

>drinking unfiltered tap

maybe you'r'e gay senpai

Footballers have lot of free time, they can care about fashion at the same time they care about their careers

Players in the 80s had to do some side working kek

>still drinking out of plastic bottles
senpai...

>not drinking only rain water
fucking retard

They don't let them drink, curse, smoke and stay out all night anymore. Of course they're gonna be pussies

>Veloso?, Jordão, João Pinto, Álvaro Magalhães, ??
>Bento, Jaime Pacheco (JUST hair), António Sousa, Frasco?, Chalana, Carlos Manuel?
Uma cambada de bêbedos, portanto. Prefiro os campeões de agora.

Football died somewhere between 1995 (Bosman ruling) and 2002 (gook world cup).

Hey, Frasco and Sousa were always sober. And Pacheco became sober later

Hsllo Papais :D

Ameritard here
I must be missing something here, my poor nutrition must be messing with my brain
Someone please explain to me why in the fuck the sanctioned official stance for team photos is this awkward-as-fuck half-squat bending over in front of one another?
When the fuck and why in the fuck did you guys stop kneeling?
There's gotta be a reason for it but i just cant wrap my dumb brain around it
Someone please edumacate me

Pacheco is a drunk bald fuck and I miss him in his role as eternal Boabista coach.

>Now look at our National Team nowadays!
Yeah, you finally won something, you ungrateful retard. You were lucky to have one of the greatest players of all time and you choose to bitch about his hairstyle.

Money happened.

The end.

Current players also have to have side work and a lot if them also want to look like Cristiano or vikings. It's society that had changed.

80s players would've been considered fags by 30s players for being long haired, using saggy kits and non full black shoes

Probably back then it was decided by merchandise reasons (stickers, posters, journals etc). There's no "standardized" pose nowadays, under the current age of Internet is not like we lack images, what you see is probably just some specific requests.

>Not looking like homeless greasy fucks
>Panics

Literally worse winners than Greece desu

>Won't you look ath this lovable losers!!

30 yrs. from now will every player be a transgender faggot?

>80s players would've been considered fags by 30s players for being long haired, using saggy kits and non full black shoes
This. If you're not playing with full black boots and capotâo balls, you're a fag.

>implying there will even be such a thing as "transgendered" 30yrs from now
Either the concept of gender won't mean anything anymore or Gen Z will save us from these degenerates.

Top looks like gay twinks from 30 years ago, bottom looks like current year twinks, what does this prove?

That you sound like a twink expert.

Theyre called perms.

Well the twinks actually won something so in conclusion soccer isn't a testosterone friendly sport

why do americans constantly want to talk about homosexuality or cuckolding

?, jordão, andré (?), frasco (?), ?
bento, pacheco, ricardo sousa, ?, chalana, veloso

anyway, while op complains our team isnt mainly enough, their fucking 10s right now and the "real man" is posting on an anime chinese board

The top team sucked shit and accomplished nothing. The bottom team delivered your first major international cup and arguably has one of the greatest players of all time as captain. OP, you're a fucking idiot.

The sport of land diving...thats what happened.
>inb4 not a fan

>?, jordão, andré (?), frasco (?), ?
eurico gomes, jordão, joão pinto, álvaro magalhães, antónio lima pereira
>bento, pacheco, ricardo sousa, ?, chalana, veloso
bento, pacheco, ANTÓNIO sousa (ricardo is his son), frasco, chalana, carlos manuel

Times have changed João. Lets see your mustache if everyone else is such a faggot for not having one.

>The top team sucked shit and accomplished nothing
They were good, even reached euro 84 semis back when we were the small bullied NT.
But they're all literally-whos to foreigners because this was before the bosman ruling, before this whole mercenary show we witness nowadays. Top clubs didn't have nearly as much trouble to hold on their best players against foreign league offers. Only GOATs were worth the extra mile to sign.

>OP makes a thread about modern day faggotry
>I respond that they do look like faggots
>why do Americans make everything about being gay?
Rent-free dude

Even 15 years agora players were way manlier

Ago*

>le wrong generation
Shoot yourself

The age of Ronaldo (gay one)

Imagine having embarassing impersonators idolise you and run on the pitch in full kit, same haircut, etc. I would be so ashamed, surely he feeling some secondhand shame here..

>that old kit

let's see if I get this one right:
>jorge costa, paulo madeira, vítor baía, pauleta, dimas, rui costa
>secretário, sérgio conceição, joão pinto, figo, paulo sousa

he's feeling like a god there
something a jap would never feel

Like a god who created a monster... i.e. not a god (in the good sense) at all.

I guess its what burgers aspire too, but those of us who come from cultures with strong codes of ethics, this would be a huge humiliation that may result in suicide.

what the fuck are you talking about you stupid dweeb?
get the fuck out of japan david-san you're losing it

Can't wait to eliminate Portugal from the World Cup again :)

It's not even the haircut/facial hair. Men these days have very feminine faces in general (and hell, the full-bearded ones tend to be the most babby faced, oddly enough). I'm actually starting to believe the jew estrogen meme is true and Sup Forums is right about everything.

That's a nice kit

Current football systems just prioritize fast (skinny or manlets) and skillful (young and manlets) players on their teams.
Also players from the past used to smoke, be alcoholic and some barely trained. They just looked Mankiewicz because they were ruined by their 30s.

>Sup Forums
>not always right

>goys actually believe this

This thread made me realize that I will be too old to enjoy the golden age of the trap society.

Feels bad man...

filter your tap water and drink out of a BPA free bottle, tastes better too

The fact that this was a bait thread and you got this many responses is alarming.

>twf the bottom row seems ready to take a cock in the ass in the newer picture

Based JVP wanting to shag Conceição

Based names like Conception, Bay, Seceretary

>what went wrong
You got stuck in the 70's mate.

>swedish 'men'

No it's not true. It's bullshit made up by some ugly ass faggots so they have something to blame their faggotry on. Pathetic subhuman non-aryan looking cockgoblins. lmao

Why the fuck are you mad about what they look like they're fucking euro champs.

doesn't matter, it's all equally fucked. especially if you're living in city.

This.

Well done op.

you are gay

Fuck off you retardaded useless cunt. Do you know what those "real men" achieved? NOTHING. They qualified for 1966 world cup, the euro 1984 and the world cup 1986, they couldn't even go to the fucking tournaments. Meanwhile the "numales" go to every tournament since 2000, reaching semi finals, and including actual wnning something!
You american cocksucker. Stop sucking american dick and their retarded logic and useless faggotry.

Getting perms is pretty gay Tbh

This one is the gayest of all

>Coming from a culture of ethics
i.e. coming from a culture where individuals are not allowed to exist

you are just calling them manly because they have moustaches, Ronaldo, Gomes, Cedric and even Guerreiro have better jawlines than they do

Pepes hair is amusing

>not caring for your manly mane of sex wave sweat dripped curls
you know nothing about getting the ladies aroused