What music should I listen to on Ritalin?

What music should I listen to on Ritalin?

Attached: methylphenidate-hydrochloride.jpg (300x300, 4K)

the sound of you jerking off for 4 hours straight

I tried to jerk off. I got tired really fast. Shame, cuz that actually sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

its fucking ritalin calm the fuck down. music wont sound different you faggot

Help me have a good experience, dude. Music doesn't sound good on alcohol/arguably sounds worse, for me at least, I definitely feel like I can heat less well/nuanced, but there are some songs that are like "hell fucking yeah" if they come on when you're drunk, and songs that I've learned from experience and go out of my way to deliberately listen to when I'm drinking. Okay?

You must be at lest 18 to be on this board.

>i need drugs to enjoy music

Attached: 1520366378675.png (862x855, 80K)

bro im not fucking giving you my opinion on whether or not music will sound better on ritalin. Im telling you it wont, its fucking ADHD medication, its prescribed. Its not fucking LSD dude. Go find a different drug. If ur gonna take ritalin at least take it for school.

I mean it would probably increase the enjoyment of intense music at least as much as caffeine

>ritalin recreationally
lol
uhhhhhhh dark side by reizoko cj

i took a zoloft last night and smoked blunts listening to pouya and wifis

idk just do what you please, listen whatever you want

how big is your dick?

hey guys i'm geeked off a gram of welbutrin
music for this feel? haha

Attached: R-2559638-1392480152-8945.jpeg.jpg (588x596, 65K)

reminder that drugs including these "medicines" can and will absolutely fuck your brain and your life

the only one you can trust is marijuana, trust me all the others will ruin your life

not even a meme, this post is 100% right.

(I like acid too but you can't take that shit every day and wouldn't want to - pharms take control of your life in a heartbeat)

>pharms take control of your life in a heartbeat
especially benzos, by far the worst drug out there is xanax and related family. i know i've done them all.

and the thing about acid is that it usually isn't acid but some research chemical or other mystery meat drug
either way, acid, shrooms, and mescaline can either make you or break you depending on if you're really ready for it or not and they should not carelessly be used in high doses as a recreational drug

men popping a nut in your ear while you cradle their balls.

sounds hot but would rather have it on my face or in my mouth desu

i was being ironic with the welbutrin post you fucking autist
all i do is kratom and weed periodically

>i was being ironic with the welbutrin post you fucking autist
no shit but there are people who actually take it
you can stop pretending you're important now

>Ritalin

Is that even still a thing when Adderall is the same but better?

stick to weed

everything else is excess and not worth the risks that come with it. i had a bad trip on a research chemical and have had some mental health problems since. if you want a cool auditory experience smoke a ton of weed and listen to an album you emotionally resonate with.

Stims can definitely affect how you hear music. Just because we give Ritalin to kids doesn't mean it's not a powerful stimulant.
I've always liked Ritalin more but yeah I guess I'm in the minority there.
I usually dig longer instrumental post-rock tracks on Ritalin/Adderall. It feels like I can separate every individual instrument and pay attention to whichever one whenever I want.

>zoloft
>welbutrin
How are those even abusable?? If you're depressed, it usually takes >4 weeks before you feel a positive effect. The only thing you get short-term is side effects. The side effects can be serious for some people, but aside from that, I'm not sure how antidepressants are life-ruiners.

So yeah, recreational use is stupid as shit, but those drugs actually help some people when used properly. Every medical decision is about risk vs. benefit.

My psych is shit and always tries to move as slowly as he possibly can

Earl Sweatshirt

sigur ros

no one said music would sound different. that doesn't mean it's not awesome to have particular music when you are lit up on stimulants.

OP listen to jazz and funk.