/dgg/ YotS

last thread croaked
let the fun continue

Attached: deathgripshoodie.jpg (1800x1800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1ixFjJYa!-BLlKFyKK1tcUzyyWLRs7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: autocephalocratic_taxonomy.gif (149x332, 10K)

Welcome to the Grips Spittoon. How noided are ya?

its time

I have YOTS, quads and I'll leak it

1 5 and 3 are arguably the same number

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

so what is the release date boys?

Attached: 222vj1x12dty.jpg (500x464, 24K)

Quads and don’t leak it

Does someone want to give me a quick rundown on what's going on? I know there is a mega link or something floating around.

Attached: 1514874779518.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Now what?

Fine...

it's been so much time and so much has happened that it's quiet hard at the moment desu
some people were working on the inforgraph so we'll see

I have the album. Tbh don't get as hype. It sounds like a mix between steroids and gp. It's good but not better than any of them

mega.nz/#F!1ixFjJYa!-BLlKFyKK1tcUzyyWLRs7A

Read the readme, check the useful files, join the discord.

Guys I got the album early. Andy does the vocals for this one and he sounds like the Daft Punk vocoder IRL. MC Ride eats broken shards of glass out of Lucas Abela's face, narrated by Zach.

reminder there's no arg

they'll post the album when they feel like it. go do something else in the meantime

I'm skeptical as to whether any of this stuff involving the .onion site is legitimate or not, but I think there's a good possibility that this will be more than a conventional album release. It's clear that the band wanted to do something with Galhen Person's Caged Pillows project and Bottomless Pit, but put the plans on hold after the leak. If what we're hearing on his instagram are snippets, I think we're in for something much different and immersive this time around. Think "conceptual art exhibition anchored by sound and visuals" as scrawled on the "break up" napkin. This all just speculation though, but I am excited at the possibility of them expanding their creative vision in new ways.

Year of the Snitch
Year of the Snitch
MC Ride I'm that bitch
Black as blood pitch
I play nintendo SWITCH
AAAAAH

Attached: 1521912556733.gif (500x500, 40K)

The person creating this ARG is the snitch.

lm the cum

April Fools release day, the entire album is mc ride reading poetry, you have to then figure out the url, in the poetry, that takes you to a webpage, with the real album, along with visual art

D E A T H G R I P S I S O N L I N E

Attached: IMG_20180322_135910.jpg (2048x2048, 1.09M)

That would actually be pretty great desu

So here's an update for you cucks before the infographic comes out:

There is an .onion site that was first posted on mu last year, but no one paid attention. On Friday, it was posted in the /dgg/ and led people to a chatroom and some locked zipfiles.

The first one, tele1, was opened and led to the rest of the arg. Tele4 is locked still and likely has mp3s inside.

After lots of twists and turns, the last update told us to wait until april 5 for the next clue. There's an arg discord going on that is possibly infiltrated by the person(s) running it, and are stringing us along.

One of the clues is a pic of dg's studio, so it could be real. Then again, we've all been rused before.

Attached: 1486008468038.jpg (480x360, 23K)