Other urls found in this thread:

subtitlesland.com/subtitles/arrival-english-srt-5880811/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>keeps web-dl

i love it

>just one day after I watched that CM8 shit

Stop shilling this shitty movie.

>bluray rip already available

I would be pissed if I ruined my first viewing experience with that atrocious screener lmao.

Manchester by the Sea is coming out next week in HD but the DVDscreener was enough for that.

Very disappointing flick

Fucking finally, tired of avoiding all the arrival threads all this time

But that's not the type of movie where great quality is important.

He already said that in his post friendo.

And I beg to differ, every film no matter the subject should be viewed atleast in a decent bluray rip.

If you are not paying for a movie/song, the least you can do is to rip it in decent quality to enjoy it as intended.
The artist would appreciate that

That's what I said, dingus.

It's not YIFY but I guess I can make an exception. Time to load up my VLC player!

>mfw procrastinated til today

Did they get divorced when the kid dies?

No, Jeremy Renner fucks off when Adams' character confesses she knew, from the get-go, that the child would die early due to rare diseasea

I came here to make a thread about Villeneuve. Tell me why I hate him Sup Forums, I can't quite put it into words.

quebec

Disappointing flick.

>if you want science go ask your father

I was already suspecting it but that just confirmed it

Is there much quality difference between the BR and webdl or is BR just the patricians choice that needs to see the colors of black better?

I don't want to go to jail :(

the artist would appreciate it more if you bought a copy instead of stealing their work
:^)

>no subtitles for the alien/louise scene
>deleted my screener copy already
fug

Apple STILL has shit quality encoding, probably to support whatever first generation devices that still can play them

Also the 1080p version is only 100mb larger, therefore only posting the 720p which should have a better picture quality

>webdl doesn't either
fug

JUST DOWNLOAD EXTERNAL SUBS

source

Just finished it.
It was great!

This is why I don't get the clamor for screeners. Most of the films that are nominated are out on blu-ray before the Oscars.

subtitlesland.com/subtitles/arrival-english-srt-5880811/

Shieeet

The subs that came with my file didn't have those lines during the final meeting
I think it was better this way, I had to figure out what was happening on my own so the ending was a lot more fulfilling.
If I had read the subtitles saying Louise has weapon, Louise sees future the last 20 minutes probably would've been a lot more boring.

Honestly, you're right, I wish I hadn't downloaded the subtitles.

but...but... abbott is death process...

REMUX when?

It made sense anyway, the way the "ink" sort of vanished and her reaction. Although I do admit, "Abbott is death process" is much more endearing

>Not posting subscenes sources

This and fantastic beast. Been waiting for good rips

Just fuck my shit up...

So I'm not the only one who cried like a bitch, right? Just let the tears roll down my face without wiping them away.

gayy