Attached: hobo.jpg (1068x601, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI
youtube.com/watch?v=z25xKMwp7SU
youtube.com/watch?v=dDFGYW9ZYIg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GODZILLA WITDA MICROWAVE

Attached: 1503593365548.png (1971x1575, 601K)

hoboposters are the most oppressed users on this board. why cant they let us have fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Br4VWVECqI

BEING FAKE AS FUCK

What does Sup Forums unironically think of him?

trash

youtube.com/watch?v=z25xKMwp7SU
new hobo johnson

Self-righteous hipster garbage.

really, really not good

stop listening to everything fantano tells you to listen to. you're fucking embarrassing

embarrassing

>tfw you can't tell if this is a parody or not

Attached: 1519518688076.gif (200x183, 448K)

what the fuck are you talking about

tragic

I know people who like him unironically though

Did anyone else notice the band has two drummers

Idk it definitely makes the listener/viewer feel something even if it's extremely uncomfortable
I think it belongs in the realm of spoken word and beat poetry, or performance art rather than music.

Attached: ebic.jpg (392x243, 17K)

Literally beta orbiter: the song

Attached: 1509184579614.jpg (455x600, 45K)

P O E T R Y
S L A M

Making you feel discomfort is not a good standard to use when you're judging music, poetry, or anything else. He's not saying anything new or interesting. Even if he wasn't being genuine and his whole shtick was a comment on people who actually think and behave like this, it would still be played out and poorly executed.

he embodies one of my absolute least favorite parts of modern culture, which is to adopt a facade that accurately reflects how you feel. hobo johnson's real personality is incredibly similar to what he portrays in the song, but he gives enough of an ironic veneer/wink and a nod that any attack on his character (which would be correct) is deflected by the "DUDE IRONIC LMAO" defense. He continues to act like the incel he is in public, and it is impossible to criticize him.

fuck you

essential Sup Forumscore

this is perfect

fuck you cunt

finally a video pointing out hobo Johnson's toxicity!
women don't owe you sex, shitlord. quit being so ugh and reeking of sexual frustration

Attached: Pink_Nail_Polish_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 203K)

all of this correct.

its hipster art, its just out there on some off chance that "who knows? maybe someone might like this" but there's always that le ironic escape rope in the very likely case anyone thinks its bad.

its also bullshit, behind every single one of these fledgling attempts at music is a thinly guised advertisment for "hey im single! just saying" its repulsive

i bet you love jack white's album too you fucking retard. get a music taste of your own

>quit being so ugh
this is ironic riight?

I dare you to make it through this video

youtube.com/watch?v=dDFGYW9ZYIg

at the 2 minute mark
>hey miss's will you take me to a world where nothing else exists except the CON-SENSE (?) of our soul
>in there we'll talk our you know instagram me works too

prediction,
this guy will be gone by 2019 and he will pop up a few years later in the news failed attempt to commit suicide.

this is fucking shit

Pretty much >78983915

I think he's a self-conscience faggot who exaggerates his insecurities, so it blurs the line between his "Hobo Johnson" character and true self. He's like the musical equivalent to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c

trying too hard.
doesnt really work out when he has to perform the song multiple times while still sounding sincere

The gatekeepers are gonna try to guard hip-hop culture with samurai swords and do everything they can to not let him in, but it won’t work. We can’t stop the culture from expanding, even when it occasionally swerves into directions we don’t like. Hip-hop is growing. The Hobo Johnsons of the world are laying the groundwork for a really interesting rap landscape in the 2020s. Rap isn’t changing, it’s just...diversifying. Whether you grow to like Hobo or not, he’s indicative of how rap music is gonna keep branching out into different, bizarre subsections.

Young Thug uses his voice as an instrument to create a unique, sonic flavor while he joyously toys with gender roles. Tyler, The Creator hit the scene wearing short shorts and selling shirts with kittens on them while rapping about “snorting Hitler’s ashes.” Lil B made a name for himself by trolling everyone and putting (real) curses on Kevin Durant.

Basically, the weirdos are the cool kids now. For those who demand a significant sample size before jumping into the deep end head first, I can confidently say I listened to Johnson's full album, The Rise of Hobo Johnson, and I really enjoyed it. All of his songs are bursting with a giggly enthusiasm and childlike vulnerability.

He's a weird kid but he’s not talentless. Also, I have no idea why I keep calling him “kid.” We’re the same fuckin' age.

yeah that must be it, hes too original for us!

pretty bad but I can't stop thinking about it so

No bro haha hip-hop is the same as it's been forever. It's trash and nothing changes just cuz some nigga giggled instead of whimpered on the track.

He's not rapping, it's slam poetry. Really, really, really bad slam poetry.

it's not that bad, dude

>emotional whiteboy rap
why is this the worst subgenre of rap. Literally cryrap

i dont think fantano has mentioned hobo johnson ever

The most obnoxious artist I have ever seen

Have you listened to 3%? It's Unkle Adams-tier songwriting.

hobo johnson is honestly so fucking garbage. i dont really like calling other music trash because i know its all subjective and whatnot, but i have no idea how anyone can find enjoyment from this shit. its not even funny man

I think is lyrics are cringe but I find his voice pleasing to listen to

i'm just saying it may be bad but does it really warrant the use of not two but three reallys??

You're right. It's about four, five reallys tops.

Fuck I actually liked the oh no video. Have I been a soyboy all along? I haven't told anybody but it feels awful having to drag this secret around with me from now on

The oh no video is Hobo's peak. You'll be disappointed with the rest of his stuff.

Fuck this plant

This. The more traction he’s getting the more embarrassing it becomes.

A shitty attempt to sound as good as The Brave Little Abacus.
Hoboo Johnson is absolutely horrible.

>its not even funny man

This is one of my main gripes. At least ironic rappers like Pink Guy, 3Pac, Doubleswee, Billy the Fridge ect. have a weird gimmick and style to them. Hobo is trying hard to become a meme, but there's nothing to laugh at and his music gets old fast. He can't even tell a proper joke.

dog shit

I love him.

>new
>uploaded in 2010

pick one

Attached: 1457204333778.png (300x333, 111K)

Pleb filter, Sup Forums only hates him because of the nice guy attitude and lyrics. There's something appealing about how unconventional and disjointed they are compared to most indie trash. It makes them more noticeable which is why they're mentioned on here so often.

D U D E
P
O
E
T
R
Y

extremely punchable face and grating personality.

la creatura

Its also not hobo johnson, numbnuts

discount la dispute which is discount mewithoutyou