Hey, I appreciate you too, man.

That's really sad.

Hang yourself please

But we're not your friends

What about kangaroos??

Every one of you has one as pet right?
They are like dogs for you.

Nah come on that's a bit harsh.
I really don't like 4channers but they deserve to be treated as friends, especially when you use their cummunity.

Further proof that G*rms are the niggers of Europe.

Hope you're doing well today.
You, too; angry EcuadorAnon.

Hey, friend! Could you please borrow me like 100$ till Friday? We are friends, remember?

Australia? Ausgaylia is more like it.

I am happy to be your friend
but it depends on the thread we might each other sometimes
but either way i am only ur friend here because it is too awkward and uncomfortable to make better friends than here
i know this from playing many years of online games and never talking to a single person

A real friend will never give you money..
Everyone knows this, money ruins even the best friendships.

But I guess it understandable cause you are Russian, your people seem kinda cold.

Same for me :3

I was just thinking about it today
idk how russian living standartds are
but if i lived in bumfuck nowhere, russia and it is always miserable weather and cold and everyone is druggo or alcoholic i would be depressed all my life and become druggo or alcoholic myself. it must suck there.

Yep, this is true.

My country is a shithole no denying that, but here people is surprisingly Happy.

I saw a documentary on how depressed most northern euro countries are, it also included Russia, the weather certainly has something to do with it.

>4channers

Kys you frogposting neet newworlder piece of shit

Even people from the third world like myself?

Find a better word for these "people" then

what has always been used
the anons

of course

I'm holding on as hard as I can not to neck a bottle of cheapest vodka every single day despite the fact that alcohol is the only thing that's keeping me from killing myself.
The moment I'll lose my concentration I will spiral down into uncontrollable alcoholism leading to my inevitable demise from liver malfunction.