HIMYM or Friends?

HIMYM or Friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.beth.k12.pa.us/retirees/LHSABJPSousaFunFactsPage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seinfeld

Anyone that says HIMYM deserves death. I haven't been able to make it through a full episode. It's terrible.

fpbp

Is Ted the worst sitcom main character of all time? All the Ted episodes are unwatchable.

>muh yellow umbrella

This. Friends is bad but HIMYM is so fucking corny. If you're a male you have no reason to watch this trash.

I used to watch The Nanny on Nick@Nite until Friends took its time slot. I hate Friends.

Friends because Ted is the worst character in anything ever.

Ross is waaaaay better and funnier

I watched both all the way through, I was fine with the end of Friends and liked the main characters.

When HIMYM ended, I was pissed off and wanted to stab Ted and Robin.

HIMYM's final season was awful.

Ted Mosby is the better version of Ross.
Barney is the better Joey

Deal with it

Ted sucks but Marshall GOAT best friend... but Lily WOAT wife... but Barney and Robin could offset Lily.

Marshall GOAT.

Big Fudge, Judge Fudge, Fudge Supreme.
Vanilla Thunder.

YOU ARE MARSHALL!!!

The First Post Is Also The Best Post.

>HIMYM's final season was awful

The whole show was awful

neither. im not nu-male

HIMYM is comfy.

Though I probably would think it was garbage if I started watching it now as opposed to 7 years ago

That actor is so based, the muppet movie was a legit 10/10

I've never seen an episode of Friends

TIL: Hot meal

He's also great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, that Jeff Who Lives at Home and I Love You, Man.

and HIMYM is comfy

sauce?

ross's sandwich episode alone is better than HIMYM

Friends you douche

You're on the internet faggot, videos of all kinds of girls sucking dick is only a few moments away.

MY SANDWICH?

im not asking for VIDEOS OF GIRLS SUCKING DICK, im asking for VIDEOS OF THE GIRL YOU POSTED SUCKING DICK, you humongous faggot.

No shit, it's some random slutbag with nothing special about her. How fucking hard up are you?

Holy fucking kek

Im with on this one. That bitch is 10/10

He doesn't know, that's why he's baiting you.

It's just some random girl.

enough of the talking motherfuckers

the real question stays;

the real issue;

where's the fucking sausa of that whore?

There isn't any, chances are it's some random photo a guy took, and constantly asking for sauce won't make it magically appear.

fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit, get your ass outta my thread

This guy mad LOL

the only mad thing here is how your mom has her lips around my fat white cock

Great comeback, kid. Really top-notch.

go back to plebbit, fucking newfag

Sauce is basically a reverse image search away btw.

you can always watch his best show, freaks and geeks

then do that and give me the link lazy ass motherfucker

No.

I watched HIMYM first and loved the format, but it was too long and not always well planned out. I would have preferred 5-6 really good, really concise and planned seasons to 9 seasons that had me hanging on just to see the end. (Personally I loved the end)

But then I watched Friends recently and realized how great sitcoms could be. Despite it not having a clearly defined ending in sight like HIMYM, it handled it's plot well and stayed consistently funny somehow even through the Joey/Ross/Rachel triangle much less it's whole run.

So at the end of the day Friends has always been hailed as GOAT for a reason as much as I wanted to say HIMYM because I loved it's approach as a coming of age story.

Any shows you'd recommend to someone who likes both?

That 70s show mi negro

Well, after all you guys got me curious, after 30 minutes of research I managed to find the girl's facebook profile (or at least an old one). I don't wanna share it, because pretty much everything else on her has disappeared from the face of the internet.

Himym is a shittier version of friends that's it.
Joey > Barney
Barney was forced to be too cool, joey was just the perfect bro
Chandler and monica >>>> that bitch everybody hates and her bland husband
Ross >>>>>> ted
Robin > rachel, i think she is hotter and prettier (both are top notch 2bh, just personal preference)

Chandler>Joey>Ted>Ross>>>Barney>Monica>Rachel>>Robin>>>Marshall>>>>>>Phoebe>>Lilly

I got the sousa for you my friend

www2.beth.k12.pa.us/retirees/LHSABJPSousaFunFactsPage.htm

Best I can do boys.

Theyre both shit, but at least HIMYM had a couple good seasons.

Ted and Ross aren't remotely alike at all aside from both having a geeky career.

Barney's more so a better version of Charlie Harper if anything, Joey's a much more humanized character.

There's not much in it when comparing both shows peak, but Friends never became unwatchable like HIMYM did. I can watch any episode of Friends and have a good time, doesn't matter if it's season 1 or 10. HIMYM though if it's past season 4 I can't watch it. And the final season is a WOAT contender, up there with Dexter S8.

Are you ranking them on who has the best/nicest personality or who's the most amusing to you or just who's the coolest?

Hell, has there actually been an example of any of the HIMYM doing anything really outwardly nice for one another? Because I remember Chandler supporting Joey while he was out of work for months, Joey buying him those recliners, Monica cooking for everyone nearly every episode, Joey and Chandler going with Phoebe to meet her dad, everyone flying to Ross' wedding, everyone going to Vegas to see Joey, and a shitload of other things and I can't really think of anything for the HIMYM cast.

a total most enjoyable rating, averaged over seasons. Ted is a good lad

Seinfeld > HIMYM > Friends > Public Access > Big Bang Theory >>>>>>>>>>> Fraiser

Friends aged poorly, but HIMYM was always bad.

>Posts a pic from Cheers

Ya goofed

himym literally ripped off friends in every conveivable way

That's not true, they never made HIMYM endearing or funny.

Cheers