What are some good basic bitch concept albums for normal people?

What are some good basic bitch concept albums for normal people?

I'm trying to introduce my girlfriend to the idea of an album as a complete work and not just the picture you click on to buy the singles.

Attached: flannel.jpg (500x500, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA&index=1&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578
youtube.com/watch?v=PN0RPWII7gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ziggy

Dark Side of the Moon is the most albumy album ever, especially if she likes dudeweedlmao

good choice

seventh son of a seventh son if she can stomach dadmetal

I should introduce an idea to you: let people just be plebs, let them bathe in it. Most people treat music like it's nothing, temporary distraction from pain.
Let them bathe.

Scenes from a memory pt2
Animals
The wall
Nearly anything by genesis
Really anything from a million prog bands

Attached: Dream_Theater_-_Six_Degrees_of_Inner_Turbulence.jpg (316x315, 28K)

American Idiot, because everyone has at least heard the title track, Holiday, Wake Me Up When September Ends and Boulevard of Broken Dreams once. That's four of the fifteen tracks, and since Jesus of Suburbia and Homecoming are the only "challenging" songs on the album, it will be enough.

Attached: 2acac86ad06942b7c0cbbfd59a6b48d9.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

There's nothing wrong with trying to introduce people to new ideas. It's how we learn. Maybe she'll find her music horizons greatly expanded and find she enjoys exploring these new personal frontiers through the idea of concept albums.

2112. If she doesn't like rush she's a pleb

The College Dropout by Kanye the west

Considered this but I don't think she'll appreciate it (lol). She needs something really fucking poppy or pretty and she'll get turned off if it sounds "old" or even too rock, she currently listens to like pop country radio shit almost exclusively.

Sad state of affairs lads.

Sounds to me like an uphill battle, I think you should try this method through films.

Would she get turned off by this ()?

Won't fly, she is pleb incarnate

I'm doing the same shit with movies, she literally hasn't seen anything considered acclaimed or consensus good.

She's a nice girl but she has absolutely no drive to consume or appreciate art, fuckin bummed.

She would listen to american idiot all the way through but probably just because she knows half the songs already, it's a collection of radio singles she remembers and I'm trying to show her that albums can be whole and cohesive, but yeah good place to start probably

Can she at least go deep on a subject in conversation?

This is actually a fucking good one, thanks mate.

Why are you dating this woman

Yeah otherwise I'd bail, she can hold her own on history or philosophy or her career science field.

I wouldn't bother trying if she was one-hundred-percent basic bitch vacuous.

more going on in the world than music and film, obviously for anyone here it's a much bigger percent of our focus but I don't care that much if she never understands Hospice or some shit. I just want to share the hobby if i can

I see.

This isn't particularly pop, but it's not too rock-y either. Just see how she reacts to it.

And also, for the lulz, could you record her reaction to any of the concept albums in this thread and post it on YouTube?

Attached: Hospicecover.jpg (325x328, 15K)

Yeah that's a good one man, I mentioned it earlier, that's the first one I was already going to do because she's a nurse.

idk if I want to mix this place with real life too much but that would be pretty funny, keep an eye out I guess

I Hate Birds

youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA&index=1&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578

Bump

kendrick - good kid MAAD city & to pump a butterfly

Attached: R-4405-1462046686-7708.jpeg.jpg (300x271, 5K)

>I'm trying to introduce my girlfriend to the idea of an album as a complete work and not just the picture you click on to buy the singles.
Don't.

Attached: 1516139971429.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Andy Shauf - The Party
chamber pop album that follows the happenings of a small group of people at a party in a small town.
its very well put together and has a nice rhythm throughout the whole album. its nothing groundbreaking, but its a really solid work that's close to my heart regardless.
youtube.com/watch?v=PN0RPWII7gY