Ladytron is based and underrated. Plus Trent Reznor & Brian Eno approved. Why does Sup Forums refuse to discuss them...

Ladytron is based and underrated. Plus Trent Reznor & Brian Eno approved. Why does Sup Forums refuse to discuss them? Too pleb for good music or too busy shitposting about the same fucking artists over and over again?

Attached: 1522182751148.jpg (350x227, 39K)

>Plus Trent Reznor & Brian Eno approved

Yeah so is U2

but this band gets posted every day by the exact same autist

the worst autist on Sup Forums

stop

>too busy shitposting about the same fucking artists over and over again?

The irony

I don't fucking like them.

Get it?

It's cool to hate U2 but they have some good albums in their discography. The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Zooropa were co-produced by Eno and they're all good albums. U2 started to suck after Zooropa (1993).

Ok. Then this thread is not for you. Bye.

Actually you're the autist: instead discussing their music or at least filtering this band you whine like a pussy. What the fuck do you expect?

I don't filter because I'm not a faggot who is afraid to challenge the things they don't like

You challenge shit. Let's be clear: you can't change anything.

okay ladytron poster

is it just a coincidence that your thread has been derailed or is that what you wanted?

If you derail the thread you're going to lose: bumping my thread + hopefully a ban because you broke the rules.

>you broke the rules.
ok kid

It's up to you, son. Behave or the mods will shut your mouth.

"how do we stop the reddit invasion?" spammer > anti-the downward spiral spammer > obese taylor swift spammer > hot snakes spammer >>>>> getting diagnosed with cancer > choa spammer > ladytron spammer

Reddit invasion? Son, you watched too much Star Wars.

don't go mocking obese taylor

It's pretty funny that he's complaining about spamming when this board is all about spamming. Same tired discussions every single day.

anyone else feel like 00s music is kinda largely overlooked. i sort of came of age and started using the internet a lot for music around 08. since then ive kept up with new music and explored basically all decades of recorded music back to the invention of the phonotograph as well as music only recorded through notation. however i hardly ever listen to 00s music besides obvious shit like animal collective. just the whole aesthetics of it seem corny af. i mean look at how they dressing. and like the whole white guy flannel shirt sufjan stevens type thing seems corny af to me as well... idk maybe that aesthetyic will come back as cool. like probably 90s indie kids though goth and post punk styles were corny af at their time. it just goes in cycles.

I listened to Ladytron when they were relevant. Gun to my head, I don't think I could hum a single tune.

>I listened to Ladytron when they were relevant.
>poser detected

bump