Well its official lads, Nia "The Pitbull" Burr has officially cucked Bill so hard he is no longer funny

Well its official lads, Nia "The Pitbull" Burr has officially cucked Bill so hard he is no longer funny.
>Hurr Durr Trump is Racist
>I'm not saying white people are evil, but white people are evil!

I wouldn't even be mad if the bantz were masterful like classic Bill, but it was just bad. It was like watching a less talented Louis C.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPIHA-9aKik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a Trump supporter gets butthurt because someone insulted his demagogue thread

He also said Hilary was literally the devil, in bed with the Bilderbergs and quietly conspires to privatize water. Shut the fuck up you tirelessly shitposting alarm sounder.

Confirmed for not listening to classic Burr and realizing he sold out hard.

GIVE ME MONEY BILL

GIVE ME A CHILD BILL

GIVE ME A FOOTHOLD IN THE INDUSTRY BILL

he was talking about the Nestlé guy privatising water, not Hillary.

if you think he genuinely believes everything he says though dumber than a box of rocks. he exaggerates for comedic effect.

That's a ..........cute.......baby Bill. It..uh I mean she....really uh....looks like you..

ITS FUCKING BRUTAL

>if you think he genuinely believes everything he says though dumber than a box of rocks. he exaggerates for comedic effect.
You're missing my point. You're leaving out the fact he's shitting on Hillary to propagate le ebin cuck memery.

His material seemed forced as fuck like Louis' last special too.

I've been dreading listening to that considering what his cunt wife has done to him. I'll do it after downing a whiskey bottle

How bad is it, really?

>Getting triggered this hard because some guy said something that I don't agree with in a comedic setting

Good god. Snowflakeitis is in overdrive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please explain to me how one "forces" comedy

its not like theyre fucking acting here, either their jokes are funny or they arent

he shits on literally everything that isn't sports. I don't know why Sup Forums keeps trying to force their ideology onto him.

>please explain how one forces comedy
By trying too hard. Just like anything else.

Not a trump supporter here but Bill is cucked for sure.

He should have stayed single and adopted.

It's not bad at all. I wouldn't say it is his best special, but it is still fun. My biggest disappointment was that he left some really good material out. I saw him live it Atlanta about a week or so before this special was taped. I don't know if it was material he just decided to replace, or his it was something ad-libbed that night, but there was a good chunk of the show that I saw live - and was looking forward to seeing again - that I didn't see in the special.

Still worth the watch.

Who are you responding to, dicklicker?

I felt the same way. I saw him this summer and he left out a lot of great material but left in some bad shit. He added in the Mao joke and that destroyed my sides so I'm generally happy about it.

fuck off

you should kill yourself you obsessed weirdo

trump supporters are the only people who view the world through cuck memes so youre obviously lying

It's literally a 5/10. I wasn't offended nor did I laugh.

It's crazy how you can't disagree with Trump without being a cuck or a CTR shill or some shit.

Jesus, Trumpers are the most fragile fuckers ever. Just like Trump himself. You can't take a fucking joke.

>its not like theyre fucking acting here
the whole thing is an act

They've been together for like 15 years and Bill's always wanted to be a father. He spent like 20 minutes in his last special talking about how he wanted to be a dad.

If Nia was white literally nobody would have a problem with her and Bill being together.

>Loud mouthed
>Obnoxious
>Closed-minded

Sounds like they'd be insecure as fuck, yeah.

That Hilter bit felt like it went one forever.

Nia forced him into that thought pattern. Before he and Nia got married, he never wanted to be a father. She wanted to have a kid, so after she's sucked him dry, she'll have a stronger divorce case and her alimony and child support will be enough to leech off Bill for the rest of her nigger life.

why don't you look up some "protest" footage on youtube and then tell me who's fragile dickhead.

>Before he and Nia got married, he never wanted to be a father

He's talked about wanting to be a father for YEARS on his podcast. Unless you have proof, you're projecting and talking out of your ass

He's been working on that bit for TWO YEARS. I saw him do it in San Francisco. His delivery on netflix was fucking horrendous. He got crickets here, libs are a cancer on funny.

He's losing his funny edge in general. Or maybe I've been listening to his podcast too much. This special didn't seem as funny as his earlier ones.

I think as he loses his edge he'll move more and more into liberal bullshit world.

>people actually thought Bill was "red-pilled' cause he hated Meryl Streep

lmao

the guy worked on the chappelle show and married a nigress and had a pitbull

what do you expect

Haven't watched this special yet, but I fully support 'ol billy bald cunt in anything he does.
People around here are too caught up in identity politics to enjoy anything.

You are. I like Trump, but holy shit, you fucks are just as bad as the tumblrinas

declined in quality in the second half

not sure if that how to make a man happy bit was recycled from something I've seen him say online or from when I saw him perform in 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=BPIHA-9aKik

btw here it is lads

It was a solid special. Not his best, not his worst. There were some excellent moments though. Still classic Burr. My main criticism is almost every bit went on for way too long. And the longest two were the least funny, including the gorilla one. I think he spent 20 minutes on it. Either way I enjoyed it for the most part.

The final bit in the last 5 minutes was fantastic, easily the best part of the special.

Bill was always liberal. Listen to his old appearances on O&A. He would always get into arguments with Ant over race and shit.

People should be "upset" that he has done the complete opposite of what young Bill used to preach. Fuck getting married, having kids etc etc.

I guess Darwin was right about the Irish after all.

Agreed

Some bits just weren't good and lasted too long

ginger is an anagram of nigger

really makes you nigg.

Yeah, he had one bit about the gender pay gap that ended up turning into a 15 minutes string of jokes and participation with the audience. Everyone was in stitches over it. It must've been an off the cuff thing.

>Sup Forumsfags hate the new special

sounds like it will be great then

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

i am now pro choice

LITERALLY A FUCKING MONSTER