Brit/pol/ - Copypaste Embed Edition

>JEREMY CUNT: "I AM RUNNING FOR TORY LEADER AND I WILL GIVE A SECOND REFERENDUM"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/tory-cabinet-minister-calls-for-second-referendum-on-terms-of-eu/

>MORALITY MAN: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION NOW OR WE'RE FUCKED"
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>CORBYN: "I AM UNTOUCHABLE, COME AND FUCKING GET ME"
news.sky.com/story/1718403/corbyn-not-going-anywhere-after-mps-meeting

>TIM WHO: "IF ELECTED WE WILL NOT LEAVE THE EU"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/lib-dems-pledge-british-return-eu-next-general-election

>"I FUCK YOU BASTARD" - PAKISTANI ATTACKS ON WHITE PEOPLE BEGIN IN HACKNEY
youtube.com/watch?v=GQlumgxEef8

>SNP BTFO AS IT EMERGES THEIR MEMBERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>MENTALLY ILL LEFTIST TEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc

>BRUSSELS: "STURGEON, FUCK OFF, THE UK LEAVES AS ONE AND YOU AREN'T JOINING THE EU EITHER"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660733/Scottish-Parliament-BLOCK-EU-referendum-result-Nicola-Sturgeon-vows-fight-Brexit-inflicted-Scotland-UK-Government-tells-Scots-second-independence-vote-want-it.html

>D A R E
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvdV8qO68k
theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/06/theresa-may-to-tell-tory-conference-that-mass-migration-threatens-uk-cohesion
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15140742
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/03/professors-letter-protest-counter-terrorism-campuses
theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/13/vaughan-bell-legal-highs-psychoactive-drugs-bill
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-illegal-immigrants-immigration-amnesty-eu-referendum-vote-leave-a7090246.html
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/boris-johnson-turkey?utm_term=.unbdnbV0P#.kp6NRa548
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934
odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss
youtube.com/watch?v=PY1WX2uS34I
youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Britannia stronk

Now then, It's late

posting for plymouth

who here #donewithdemocracy

K-k-Karen?

If you don't vote remain

I'll be in your bed tonight

Once again this is what is about to happen.

>Labour leadership election
>Unions back Corbyn so he wins again
>Labour left with a leader that a fucking shitload of its MPs don't want
>Labour will fracture between Corbyn loyalists and a new party called "The Progress Party".

Fucking cap me, niggers.

Whose on QT this week lads?

Rufin: Oxford University first year studying Geography

Sam: Army lad

Who do you support and why?

Guys tell me something that will really make me think.

could britain go full haywire on africa again? i mean those ramp boats have got to be good for something

Say that word again, I dare you

>#donewithdemocracy
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

Can we stop promoting rape culture in these threads?

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=IBvdV8qO68k

>McDonnell and Corbyn.vid

Bed

Labour is living on loyalty votes.

Without the Labour name any FUCKING SPLITTERS won't stand a chance outside luvviestan, they'd be wiped out in the north anyway.

Based deus ex predictions from 16 years ago

i guess you guys are on the same boat now, huh?

>tfw interview tomorrow
>tfw they'll probably tell me they are no longer hiring because muh brexit

THIS THREAD IS SHIT
DESTROY ARGIE SCUM

He hasn't been thrown out yet? I thought everyone was calling for he resignation

NO

and you

also gratz, cunt.

Before we start trading with Aussies we need some assurances that shitposting will be outlawed.

yes Iceland, we know, you won the football. You must be a true NEET if you didn't go watch the game in public, looked like entire nation was there.
Probably will get home to find that your 50 Syrian rapefugees have robbed all the houses.

he actually has nads

I mentioned it above.
We all knew that this was a random thing to happen, but that is now being completely swapped under the rug?
This is weird indeed.

Feck off, splitter.

Dirty dumb splitting scum

Literally what was the point of this

They are doesn't mean he will do it.

>hurr durr i dont like you resign!!

>ummm no fuck off u little cunts get on my level

>calling me the splitter when the OP didnt check his shit

you fuck off m8

He's crashing the Labour party with no survivors.

Woah there are so many british flags in here...Guys what's it like in the UK? Is it fun?

UK talking OUR muslims?
topp fokkin kekk

Wait, you realize she's gonna be the most based PM right ?

>against immigration, wants to deport illegals, Liberals buttmad

theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/06/theresa-may-to-tell-tory-conference-that-mass-migration-threatens-uk-cohesion

>scap Human Rights act, Liberals buttmad

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15140742

>strong anti-terrorism laws, Liberals buttmad

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/03/professors-letter-protest-counter-terrorism-campuses

>ban legal highs, hippy Liberals buttmad

theguardian.com/science/2015/dec/13/vaughan-bell-legal-highs-psychoactive-drugs-bill

everybody be like little fonzies.

Who /voted with a pen/ here?

Why outlaw, what you can weaponise?

Did a map thing for trade deals, it's just a .png from google and paint bucket, but saw loads of people asking for one.

Ghana
Norway
Faroe Islands
Iceland
Greenland
India
Australia
New Zealand
Malaysia

Don't shout if my geography is off. also keep it red for glorious Empire 2.0.

Deus Ex was on another level.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/05/immigration-london-sparta_n_5450256.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-illegal-immigrants-immigration-amnesty-eu-referendum-vote-leave-a7090246.html
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/boris-johnson-turkey?utm_term=.unbdnbV0P#.kp6NRa548

>I don't even like this person, I just like that she makes people I don't like mad

I voted with blood

Not all that bad.
It's worse on the mainland desu, senpai

Nice.

Why's it all fuzzy though?

OK

YOU ASKED FOR IT

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

Seriously concerned about the prospect of remaining in the single market lads. If we stay in it, our referendum victory will have been for nothing.

You should also just shade in the EU blue

JUST

"For New Zealand, this is a great opportunity. As a small, free-trading nation, New Zealand has expertise in negotiating trade deals such as the free trade agreements with China, Hong Kong and South Korea. "The New Zealand Government should make this expertise available to the UK government and work constructively towards a New Zealand-United Kingdom free trade agreement. If such a deal includes Australia, it would be even better,"
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11664164

-------------------------

New Zealand First leader Winston Peters is calling for a free trade agreement among Commonwealth countries, and wants to use New Zealand's CER agreement with Australia as a template.

He said a British exit from the EU could offer such an opportunity and could "heal a rift" with New Zealand that occurred when Britain became a member of European Economic Community in 1973.

"New Zealand First believes our oldest and most successful trade agreement with Australia, CER, provides the ideal template for Closer Commonwealth Economic Relations, or CCER.

He said it could become a model for a high quality future agreement not just with Britain but Canada, South Africa and India.
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11594934

-----------------------------

New Zealand needs to "milk Brexit for all it's worth'', Federated Farmers says. The rural lobby organisation has urged diplomats and export companies to be "quick off the block and first in line'' to push New Zealand's agenda.

New Zealand primary exports to Britain were at 3%, with 11% going to Europe. When Britain entered the EU 43 years ago, it was the recipient of 40% of exports. Prior to that, in the 1950s, more than 80% of New Zealand exports went to Britain.

odt.co.nz/news/business/388355/time-push-nzs-cause-farm-lobby

We want to sell you stuff again UK, pls gib free trade nao

God damn.

I honestly believe she would ban Sup Forums entirely m8 if she was ever PM.

We would probably be slightly safer and catch more terrorists, but it would be police state style surveilance.

She has been chomping at the bit to increase GCHQ for a while.

That's how the commonwealth makes it's citizens feel.

Is what you traded a small bunch of Slavs and Romanians for? 2 billion street shitters?

>Literally made it legal for the government to spy on you and arrest you if you disagree with gay marriage
Getting tired of this Theresa meme to be h

>UK talking OUR muslims?
yes, but you live in an alternate reality where you have literally zero crime. 50 mudslimes would be just another shovel into our shitpile, could be a big deal for you.

You forgot your Proxy, Mr danenstein.

Because it took about 23.7 seconds to make bruv.

May do another if I can find a fuckhugepixel world map.

Thought I'd keep it simple though so anybody can edit with a paintbucket.

Theresa May will literally ban anime.

is Winston your version of Nige?

Icelanders are very quick to anger. it doesn't take much for us to attack a particular group

I think things will improve anytime now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss

... George Osborne at an all-night snuff film marathon late.

Yes, he's by far the most based politician in NZ

I don't like Iceland cause you advertise this weird yogurt on my tv

Must be the incest.

>MY

Ed Miliband

>SKYR

>it doesn't take much for us to attack a particular group
Hope so. Serious, Iceland is the last relatively untainted European nation. Also, you deserved the win over the UK negro ringers.

fucking hell that alan simpson article is really laying it out
>At least on the Labour side, much of the Leave vote has its roots more in poverty than in prejudice.

true lefties voted out

((Ed Miliband)))

Fixed it for you.

it's called skyr and it's good for you
Icelanders used to fight inbreeding by taking little trips to the UK and take their most beautiful women back to Iceland. just in case you ever wondered why british women look so horrendous and nordic women so good

>packyourbags.jpeg

I'd rather have EEA 2bh. That map makes me think we'd turn into a 3rd world country in 10 years.

what the fuck is wrong with them? did they all take a dare?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Blairite.

thanks tony

I beg to differ. I'll happily take a house in Italy (e.g. Grottammare) over any place in the UK.

>mfw the EU brainwashing makes him think you need open borders to trade

It's the power stance.

>1 post by this ID

I don't give half a fuck, I'm just another filthy immigrant.

Keep rollin' Corbyn

I want to rub that blue towel on my damp scrotum after taking a warm shower to be desu.

>when you realise you're ugly because vikings stole the good looking anglos
reeeeee, gib some semen demens pls

inappropriate video time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY1WX2uS34I

Special guest editor: T. Blair

>We will keep re-voting until democracy is achieved!

youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ

>IS there no pressure within Jewry to get people like Soros and the others to just keep their fingers out of intl politics and finance?
M8, we're busy enough trying to get him out of OUR politics. That bastard seems to have a hand in half the leftist pressure groups in Israel.

The UK will be punished so severely for leaving that every other country will WISH they never even thought of also leaving the EU.

Ideally we get access to the single market but also have the ability to forge our own trade deals outside of the protectionism of the single market. There is huge potential for opportunity but we need people who actually want to leave the EU, the problem is most of the MPs are still remainaics so they might drag their heels on everything.

>tfw this Corbyn shit has distracted all the lefties on Facebook away from Brexit
Remember lads to shill for Corbyn, fake concern works incredibly well