What shit music do you love?

What shit music do you love?

Attached: 3904D970-34FF-4940-BB92-F944571851B8.png (640x1136, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Radiohead

I like Lil Pump, he's becoming one of my favourite artists. He's literally the only good artist to come out of this new wave of rap. See what Fantano has to say about him, that's the closest I could get to explaining why.

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
based

Lil Uzi Vert

Attached: D7E3FD51-8E36-4B7D-B7A2-BA16D723B1E0.jpg (116x116, 18K)

Lil Pump and Drake, they just make music that I enjoy but dont worry about overplaying

the concept of "guilty pleasures" is a thought-terminating cop-out that prevents you from critically thinking about what you consume and perpetuates being insecure about your tastes

that said, the shittiest thing i listen to effusively is probably the handful of BONES songs i like

He definitely improved recently. He sounds more energetic, fun, and his flow is better on his recent tracks and features.

your favorite album

Guilty pleasure is Danny Brown

Not that crappy

M83

Not a guilty pleasure, he's actually good.

Just entering the thread to point out that cartoon album covers are literally the poor decision that failing artists make when they don't have enough money to spend on interesting art or a decent photographer.

Attached: R-718768-1422936836-9316.jpeg[1].jpg (467x467, 97K)

shouldn’t be a guilty pleasure, he’s up there with kendrick and joey in terms of good recent rappers

Anything anthony fantano gives a 7.

Most of the shitty early 2000s pop radio hits I grew up with. Purely nostalgic but some of them I legit groove to on my own.

For me, that's Stronger by Kanye West. The writing in that song is sooo shitty, but I can't help but sing every word whenever it comes on cause that was my fuckin jam as a kid

this + the beatles

I confess that I still kind of like metal sometimes

It's just fun you know?

Attached: 1522025810572.jpg (978x978, 250K)

He's about to run the game

All music

Hobo Johnson

>Lil Pump
>bad

this

your bandcamp project

I love Wicca Phase Springs Eternal.

also, I was working out to The Devil Wears Prada the other day. haven't listened to them since high school over 5-6 years ago. that album With Roots Above and Branches Below is still pretty good

None, I'm beyond that point.

I listen to 50 Cent and Attila sometimes.

Attached: 1485375338143.png (691x427, 170K)

The Veronicas

Drone lmao

AC/DC pre-Back In Black

Hobo Johnson

I enjoyed Lil Pump before Fantano ever mentioned him. I decided to make a playlist of all of his singles at the time, which was exactly in 2017-09-28. I was expecting to hate him, but somehow I immediately loved it. I didn't even understand why, Fantano did a pretty good job trying to explain his appeal though. Notice how I was expecting to hate it, that means it had to be good PLUS add up to all my bias.

Death Grips but I shitpost and fuck with the fans in the generals, I fucking hate all these kids.

dragon force - through the fire and flames