Would you let this man impregnate your wife? He is 1,96m tall and has an IQ of 160

Would you let this man impregnate your wife? He is 1,96m tall and has an IQ of 160.

The children you raise will inherit very high-quality genes.

Yes

no

For what purpose?
You mentioned the benefits, but what's the final goal/point!?

>raising someone elses kid

If my wife had given birth to 4-5 of my own kids then i would consider artificially enseminating her with this specimen.

No cucking here senpai lmao

>not already being blonde, blue eyed, and +6ft

Your wife's son would glorify your name,plus you'd be doing the gene pool a favor

Sorry, but my genes are quite selfish and don't really care about anyone else's genes. They want to pass themselves on, regardless of how good that is for the species because, quite honestly, they're genes and they don't give a fuck about six packs.

Fuck, I need to get some shut eye. It's 3AM here

fuck no the only place for aryan BLOOD is spilled in the rivers after being vanquished by the superior anglo

If we're looking at this from a genetic standpoint you'd only need his semen, but I get that you're just trying to slide with a cuck thread.

Rare
a
r
e

No, too long hair

I would then again continue to ask you what purpose my name being glorified serve?

He's swedish, if anything he should be trying to have me impregnate his wife.

Yeah, so, I'm still a little fuzzy on the part about why a smart person would want to impregnate your wife, but its your fantasy.
Enjoy!

This, the gene pool of the white race will be enriched by his offspring

>Netherlands

I'm not a cuck, so no.

He can go right ahead and marry my daughter though desu.

Lol, I'm sorry that the best genes of the Greeks were never passed on due to centuries of faggotry during Antiquity.

Hell yeah, but I would also want 6-12 children of my own blood, with at least one from his female

Do you think this man is sexy?

Never talk to me or my grandfather's bloodline again.

Come on sugar let me know!!

no but i'd probly suck his dick desu

>A Dutch cuck fagget
>Calls anybody gay

Good look with rampant inbreeding. Not that there are too many of you left anyway.

You know a meter is a little over three feet right? So he his a midget

Nope. Genes tend to regress to the mean.

you will be a honorary cuck in your swedish neighborhood (since the guy is also swedish) while also earning reddit upvotes.

No because i'm not a cuck. The whole point of life is to reproduce yourself, not fucking raise someone elses kid.