Be a kid

>Be a kid
>Watch Little Nicky
>Love it
>Talk with friends at school about how great it was and they agree
>Used to think that because they played it on TV so many times, it was considered a comedy classic
>Instead, even most Adam Sandler fans hate it

Has anyone ever been tricked about a movies popularity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheJohnWitherspoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Force Awakens

everyone I talked to IRL loved it, but here...

>tfw no qt nerdy gf

Sup Forums hates anything popular.

>someone insulting TFA and by extension daisyfu

Is this FriedChickenKino also known as CFK?

Little Nicky is bad, but at least it has some funny moments. It's a masterpiece compared to the shit Sandler has made in the last decade

I liked it as a kid too user. You're no alone

>Damn you George Clooney! You take all my parts!

Maybe everyone irl is afraid to say its shit cause they don't want to have back up their criticisms.

Its easier to just say a movies okay then to get in an argument with some pleb who will never understand why a films bad,no matter how red your face turns trying to explain it to them.

Not a movie, but I thought Brendan Fraser was the coolest guy in the world after watching the Mummy when I was 6. It turns out he was barely liked or respected at his peak.

fuck that lil nicky was great.

pretty funny movie.

>while you were busy paying attention, you missed the signs of a potential dubs
>look for the signs, leave no dubs unchecked

>Be a kid
>Watch The Dark Knight Rises
>Love the whole movie
>Talk with friends at school about how great it was and they agree
>Used to think that because they played it on TV so many times, it was considered an action classic
>Instead, people only love it for the plane scene and hate the rest

A-are those things real?

s-s-shut up brendan is the coolest guy in the world

Mother fucker how you do it

like this

Somebody get this hothead out of here

JUST

I want to knock her up

Sorry sir, tonight's last reservation of dubs just went to Paul Allen

are you me?

>Good luck with the nipple rubbing
>I don't need luck, I'm good

I'm reading this entire thread in his raspy voice

People who dislike Mystery men can go fuck themselves, the movie is great

There are people that dislike Mystery Men?

I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid.
Holy shit I forgot Ben Stiller was in it.

NO!

Holy shit did you watch Little Nicky this weekend too OP?

Little Nicky was the perfect movie for immature adolescents (which I was when I saw it). I haven't watched it in ages, but something tells me it probably doesn't hold up.

Ben Stiller himself fucking hates it.

Ben Stiller confirmed for shit taste

If you and your friends loved it, that is all that matters. Don't let hype or the herd determine your tastes for you or soon every movie will be called "Marvel's ___". (I love Marvel btw, but the point stands.

the original "SOMEBODY" movie

Not OP but I watched it last week and it was still entertaining

I still love Little Nicky, who gives a fuck.

Big Daddy will probably always be my favorite of his though. Comedy-wise of course. Best movie with Adam as a lead for me is Reign Over Me though.

GET IN THE FLASHK is still hilarious

I was about to say they were bolted on but she may just be one of those blessed women, when they put on weight it goes to the boobs.

Popeyes kino

>Adam Sandler fans

Paul Reubens even without the platform shoes would have still been taller than Ben.

Lick my plate, dog dick.

Why did Quentin Tarantino cameo?

u dun ruint mah Sonny Bono wig doo!

>Mystery Men
>Based on the comic The Flaming Carrot
>Flaming Carrot is the team's founding member
>Not in the film

MM is worthy of a proper rendition. Especially in this age of capeshit.

They tried to hire this guy, but he was too busy playing punk rock with chickens.

you were just a dumb kid

dat chicken ass

If nothing else, Little Nicky is a really weird idea. Modern Adam Sandler movies are these bland stories about some rich guy going on a vacation with his family and Adam Sandler's SNL buddies.

Little Nick was, is and always will be a great comedy flick.

Little Nicky is fucking great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Little Nicky was one of the first movies I got on DVD. Had just gotten my first DVD player. I was blown away by the video quality and the interactive menus.

Greg Kinnear's undeservingly gruesome death really bugs me.

Everyone acts like "Nothing But Trouble" is shit, but I find it to be compelling, albeit disgusting.

How could you not? He was fucking gorgeous.

We finally got a Popeye's chicken where I live in Canada so after 17 years I got to reenact that scene in the movie.
Young me would have been so happy. It was one of my favorites back then.

little nicky is kino

We finally got a plastic surgery where I live, so after 17 years I go to reenact that scene in the movie where the guy gets tits on his head.

The only good thing about it is the Digital Underground single.

Which retarded studio executive thought that walking minstrel show kel miller would ever be a thing?

Popeyes chicken IS fucking awesome. It's funny because it's true.

>like something
>find out other people don't like it
>act like I'm the same as them
Conformity is depressing as fuck user. That's why Iike the "fuck you! I liked it" threads. I still like this movie, minus the whole Hitler is the worst person in hell thing, despite hearing people shit on it.

Has she had kids? That can make boobs permanently bigger.

I don't get it, it's extremely fast paced, has a fresh story and settings for the genre, fun cast and guest stars and music and Nicky is fun as fuck, ltierally a retarded, spastic emo boy.

I don't see anything to hate.

Dayum

moar thickness

My niggers. Also, is this the first time Sandler blatantly had product placement in one of his movies?

saw 15 minuts of this steaming pile of shit once.

holy fuck this is where the meme of """""""""""""""""american"""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""""""" becomes pretty relevant.

you get exposed to all that garbage in your critical development stages, no wonder americans grow up to be dumb simple minded retards with trash sense of humor.

I watched Little Nicky a shit-load when I was a kid and I still have quotes from that movie that bounce around in my head.

>whenever someone says "from the south" I autistically say "...the deep south, heheh."
>"It's all in the hips."
>"Your father gave me some money to get you a nice place on the upper East Side...but I misplaced it. I'M WASTED!!!"
>"FUCK YOU KEVIN SPACEY!!!"
>"Popeyes chicken is the shiznit."

Wait, I still like this movie.

If you watched little Nicky as a kid, you gotta check out this youtube channel. it's fucking gold.

youtube.com/user/TheJohnWitherspoon

yeah same