Iceland is a small country

>Iceland is a small country

Stop saying this. We are the second largest island in Europe and the 18th largest island in the world.

Ireland is a small country, Luxembourg is a small country. Iceland is not a small country only because it's not as overpopulated as your too-stuffed-to-breathe shithole. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my city that nobody has ever heard of has a bigger population and probably a bigger economy, therefore you are completely irrelevant; nobody cares about your "country", stop posting

Who cares? At least You dont have to deal with "the trucks of peace".

>I see more people every day than an average islander in his whole life
Sad!
But on the other hand an average islander earns more in a month than an average russian earns in a year and a half.

Is it bigger than Denmark?

Seriously been thinking about moving there, my grandmother is Icelandic.
Both me and my gf loved the nature and culture when we visited back in 2014.

Iceland is approximately 103,000 sq km, while Denmark is approximately 43,094 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Iceland is ~336 thousand people (5 million more people live in Denmark).

>Collapsing country with literally tens of millions of niggers and a negro ex-president talking shit

Quality over quantity, comrade.

>nature

You like cold rocks and stuff?

>coming from a country that has no military

fucking Benin could invade your country and win easily

I remember reading about Icelands history and the takeaway is that you were raped and taken advantage of by literally everyone and were fucked up by natural disasters - all of that for your whole history.

don't start typing some assblasted reply to me either, i don't care faggot.

>the population of Iceland is ~336 thousand people
Wew. So pretty much everybody knows everybody then?

>GETS TURKD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

>Wew. So pretty much everybody is first cousins with everybody then

Fixed

I wish I could move there

when your country is best known for a shitty children's musical

>fucking Benin could invade your country and win easily

>The key section of the NATO treaty is Article 5. Its commitment clause defines the casus foederis. It commits each member state to consider an armed attack against one member state, in Europe or North America, to be an armed attack against them all.

you don't deserve defending

No but volcanoes, springs, waterfalls, amazing views and a lot more I do like.

>When your country is best known for Blacked.com

There are more Canberrans on the planet than Icelanders

>mfw American soldiers dying by the thousands in brutal campaigns against the Benin war machine while I literally just sit at home and watch TV

Who is the Björk of Canberra?

>I have to wait longer in lines, wait longer for appointments, and my country has more traffic, congestion, pollution and crime

Oh no I'm so sad

PLUCKY

Can you imagine how big you would be if did not tried to invade US? :)

>Population 6,783,272
>5x more people per kilometre

LITTLE

CUTIE :3

>rape
>4x more than paraguay

I bet the feminism are behind this statistics.

>going on Sup Forums
>having a gf
pick one

how can i move in, OP? :D imagine earning 5 more times and raping 4 more white eskimos or whatever icelanders are

>5 defence tugs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland

>Due to a shortage of labor,[4] immigration to Iceland will most likely increase in the future.[5] Estimates show that the number of immigrants could be as high as 15% of the total population by 2030.[5]

ICELAND YES

I wouldn't normally give foreigners tips about this, and this is all highly secret info, but as we are both Sup Forumsolerants, I will tell you.

There is actually no need to come here through airports, boats etc. where you will be checked for ID and get a VISA that will eventually run out and so on, there is a way to simply come here without anyone noticing and having no paper trail, i.e. being able to stay forever.

What you need to do is simple. You must jump directly into a volcano's crater. It is highly counter-intuitive and might seem crazy but that is just how it is, you see, volcanoes are not as hot as you are led to believe.

Once you dip past the magma's crust the magma itself will be around room temperature. It has within it a current which will carry you to Iceland, Iceland being a global hotspot/exit for the magma streams. (All roads lead to Rome..) As you are in South America you will wind up in Iceland but if you do this in the eastern hemisphere you will wind up in Hawaii.

I don't think you have that low pop density if you discount the uninhabitable parts of iceland

>Friday night, 20:56
>Look outside
>No noise nor people

retrasao

(You)

So what is the truth Icelanders. Does Iceland have a lot of refugees or not? I heard that it has since the people are taught to be very tolerant but I also heard that there aren't any.

We have exactly the UN minimum, but most are dismissed because of the Dublin protocol or whatever. We might get 1200 applications in one year and 80 accepted. Highest number is something like 195 refugees, last year

man that's comfy, I love Iceland now

Sounds like decently safe.