Is this the best pregnancykino?

Is this the best pregnancykino?

Junior

Rosemary's Baby

knocked up

came to post this.

Jesus no

This movie aged really poorly. "Your eggo is preggo." "Silencio, old man." Apparently this was considered witty dialogue in 2007

>Jesus no
that's the point of the movie yes

I think people are unfair about it
The dialogue is cringey and tryhard at times yeah, but mostly it's cute and pretty funny and good

/thread

Is that a canon sequel to this or?...

Obvious Child

i watched this a couple months ago after seeing it a few times back when it came out and i agree, but honestly there isn't a lot of cringe just a couple of lines. still a great film

honest to blog, it's pretty funny

No one talked like that back then either. It was just Diablo Cody's fantasy at best.

Locke

Since I first watched the film in 2008, I have fantasized about anally penetrating Juno Macguff doggy style while she gives birth. Holding onto her huge round belly as it contorts and expands with each contraction. Grabbing her jiggling and milk squirting breasts. Feeling as the baby slowly empties from her womb. Thrusting in and out of her as her screaming intensifies. Feeling the head with my testicles and the bottom of my dick as it crowns. Busting my load just as she makes the final push, coating her ass and the baby in my semen. Holding her and the baby in my arms as she sleeps, exhausted from the agony of birth and the pleasure of the creampie I left inside of her.

This is some of the comfiest movies i have ever seen, even if i hate Ellen Dyje it was pretty good, not great, but good.

>that feel when you will never get to do this no matter how successful you become

no this is the preggo-kino

Why do I have such an irrational hate for both this movie, despite never seeing it, and Diablo Cosy as well?

To think, she'd probably be settling down with some guy and having a couple kids if Drew Barrymore hadn't turned her...

fpbp

this movie sucked. i didnt even have to see it to know that

test