Is this the end of Bill Burr?

Is this the end of Bill Burr?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9GWqfNlWHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>not being mad wouldn't affect his stand up they said

What did he say?

His standup is rubbish. Easily his weakest special.

I watched it today and it was pretty good, but the whole ape bit kinda didn't seem to fit with the rest of it

>Watching comedy specials
What's wrong with you people?

Just play it in the background while you clean or cook, etc.

link? or do i have to watch on netflix which i dont have.

>yea so check it out nothing really matters
>everything is dumb
>carry about stuff is dumb
It's deep stuff man.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

I see two paths before him

1. Nina rips him for all he's worth and they split in a messy divorce. Fueled by divorce-induced rage, he produces some of the best standup of his career
2. Nina has a beautiful child, they bond over it, they start a wonderful loving family and Bill Burr's standup stagnates as a result.

Here's hoping for the latter.

Most of the special was a flatline. The Kanye West bit was especially bad and the gorilla bit went on too long in a weird, unfunny direction. And no, not writing an ending to the story didn't make it funny. I did like the cruise ship thing okay, along with the Hall of Fame for dictators, but even they had their weak points.

Good stand up comedians stop being funny after the second or third special because their comedy isn't new anymore.

Fucking moron who cares about shit and thinks anything matters detected.

>1 hr comedy standup special
>director isn't the comedian

The child is already born you irrelevant cunt. It's almost like you don't really follow the podcast at all!

torrent fucking where?

www.netflix.com

your welcome :)

is it a netflix production? Ive noticed alot of stand ups that usually ahve good shows put out some for netflix and they become shit tier fast.

It felt unrefined like he was trying to stretch 45 minutes, and his analogies were lackluster. If it weren't Bill Burr I'd call it an okay, 6/10 set, but the bar he established in his previous specials makes this one all the more disappointing.

I liked it.

He triggered Sup Forums because he disagrees with them about their daddy, also he's a reverse-coalburner that successfully race-mixed. He's dead to them.

In reality, it was decent, but not as good as his last 3. Sup Forums needs to understand that basically everybody s standup won't be that great this year because of the election.

>reverse coalburner
marshmallow toaster, son

Agreed on the special, it's not bad or good, really. I'm enjoying his Joe Rogan appearance more than the show. youtube.com/watch?v=b9GWqfNlWHI

His last couple were on Netflix and were better, your theory is completely retarded

I too hope for the latter

>It's almost like you don't really follow the podcast at all!
He called Bill's wife Nina

y?

There was a period where Nia was on every fucking episode a few years ago. I stopped listening and haven't picked it back up

My girlfriend and I watched all of Bill Burr's specials and videos together as one of the first things we did in our relationship. I just remember us both laughing hysterically plenty of times.
I'd say he's been my favourite comedian.

Today we both watched this new special, I barely laughed at all and never very intensely - nothing compared to how I've laughed before, she fell asleep on my lap in the middle, only to wake up near the end to tell me how annoying the sound of his voice was.

Easily the least funny Bill Burr special, horribly disappointing because I've been hyped for it for a while.

Between """the""" """lovely""" Nia, the getting rid-of of his beloved dog, the baby, and the new state of politics, I think Bill's been losing it recently.

Ah well, he's given the world plenty of top quality humour. Maybe he'll slingshot back into greatness if he applies his own woman-preaching to himself and splits from his controlling, manipulative, selfish, feminist, black, obnoxious, demonstrably gold-digging WHO-AH.
But if he doesn't, ah well, he's had a great run.

Can you fags seriously not sit down for an hour and pay attention to something? holy shit.

haven't watched his special yet, but he was great on joe rogan today

>watching the new special right now

Bill calling the crowd racist for not liking Kanye (and by extension rap in general) irked me.

Can't tell you how many times I've been asked what kind of music I like, but when I reply "mostly everything but rap" they act like I'm a closet neo-nazi or something.

It's always at a bad time when I can't just reach down and show them that I've got 50 motown albums and tons of R&B on my mp3 player to quash their suspicions.

It's also typically white people that get weird about it. Black dudes, if you don't like rap, will just change the subject to electronic, pop, hip hop, whatever, but white people start bringing up specific rap musicians one after another like they're going to catch you in some diabolical lie if you say tupac is alright... as if liking one or two musicians in a genre negates an overall disdain.

Other than that little bit it's been alright so far. Not quite up to the standards of his other stuff, but not bad.

A veteran comic is not going to change their act whether the special goes to Comedy Central, HBO, or Netflix.

i was the biggest burr dickrider on earth but he is JUSTed now

putting his dog up for adoption is nail in coffin

His podcast is still great. I don't get why this special was a 5/10.

wew lad

I watched it and enjoyed it. Pretty great special, not his best, but great nonetheless.

fucking queer rap is tight eat shit faggot

Is it worth watching before going to bed?

I thought he was supposed to be great for comedy.

>stop liking things I don't like!

I kid you not, it will put you to sleep. I dozed off a few times simply because it wasn't funny enough to stave off the sleepiness

This guy still hasn't figured out that stepping one toe out of line of the SJW imperitave will get you crushed. They don't care that you have 50 motown albums you faggot. You didn't demonstrate an ardent and uncompromising veneration of minorities therefore you are the enemy.

Get with the fucking program you faggot, it isn't 1993 where you can just say "yeah I don't like rap much man but I listen to De La Soul a little bit" and people will be cool with it.

I hope you're under 21 or you're lost forever.

This special sucked big black cock and the audience was damn near comatose. Try again, dipshit. He had a couple decent jokes but they were so forgettable that I can't think of what they were even though I just watched it like 4 hours ago. Talk about a half baked snoozefest.

HEY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY

was he on today? some fag is on atm

>still no torrent
????????