/balk/

zgodni musulmanki edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

btvnovinite.bg/article/kriminalno/46-godishen-marokanec-izvadi-nozh-na-momche-v-stolichnoto-metro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=edWj5xyKQjs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9862297
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Хaйдeeeee

Prijatelju stari iz prosloga rata, stavices ti sebi omcu oko vrata

Yulia fags utterly btfo

the problem is that Americans are just starting to realize this and a lot also make grand proclamations that can't really be proven so they're seen as wacko conspiracy theorists

fucking hell, even the Balkans are more red-pilled on Russia now

These subhumans cannot be jailed or killed, so they must be fought with counter-propaganda exposing their retarded asses with statistical data and memes.

urasc la tine romanurile, kaulfandul concediat la mine din cauza romanul

Yulia wasn't bad too, she became shit once she went full plastic K*rdashian

a solution would be to cut off their dominant hand so that they can no longer shitpost

>fucking hell, even the Balkans are more red-pilled on Russia now

anyone who a) borders russia or b) was controlled from moscow at any point in history realizes russia is shit

perfect example: serbs being russian lapdogs while all ex-ussr sattelites loathe russia

am râs, bun post

She only seemed hot when I was a teen tbx. Must have been the le spikey black hair im a unique girl xd style she was going for.

wtf russia is the savior of europe and the last white country fucking divide and conquer shill

also lol at nigeria with snow, that's basically modern Russia. they're worse off than we are corruption-wise and a lot of people in the Balkans still see them like some saviors, even after their 'peace operation' in Crimea

keep in mind that the former Orthodox Ottomans had other historical ties with Russia too. I've even seen some diaspora Orthodox Albanians who take their religion more seriously express very friendly sentiments towards Russia, it's understandable. but the idea that it's some role model in 2017 is bizarre

Bun post.

Anyone with half a brain will pick the economically and politically strong union as opposed to the weak and poor union whose only allies are gommunist dictatorships running on virtual machines isolated from real life.

You have got to be functionally retarded to pick Russia as your patron. The country of 150 million and a ton of natural resources has the GDP of fucking New York. Like, how fucking retarded is a r*ssophile?

Belarussians and Kazakhs(not sure about them) are still basically Russian satellites

seriously dude, come here and talk to some Greeks and turn their brains on a bit

Maikata na postera pod men e evtina kurva

>The country of 150 million and a ton of natural resources has the GDP of fucking New York.
i had to check that out holy shit

>GDP of New York for 2012: 1.33 trillion
>GDP of Rasha Tudei: 1.28 trillion

LESS THAN FUCKING NEW YORK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You cannot give a brainless retard brains.

tctct sgodni redpillove ma maika ti shto e evtina

in russia's defense new york city is an absolute cesspool and i would rather live in any russian city (other than like, grozny) than new york, probably.

Bravo xpozed

bat its da kepital af da vorld

sooka blyat don't triggering me with fact or i kall trollhouse to come tell yu how to define truth

ebin

comes with being a global hub, see London lol

OBSESSEDlad, he's not me.
i'm redpilled on all things russian from long time ago (because i'm old)

>Rou
Wheres the u in Romania

In the French spelling, Roumanie.

you have 10 (ten) seconds to explain why are you not playing the true balkan game

is greece blacked?

BENULDY AND RED

looks a bit like sexy venera but then i remembered she never did hc and i got sad

>it has one serbian character
>balkan game

Why?

>STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU >STANCU

big smoke is albanian

Thats San andreas

To avoid confusion with gypsies. That's literally it.

btvnovinite.bg/article/kriminalno/46-godishen-marokanec-izvadi-nozh-na-momche-v-stolichnoto-metro.html

question is, do you think he also got beaten?

sugi pulaul moldovene
si tu

Disgusting. Letting morrocans in your country should be illegal.

cos they're fucking faggots that's why

>add 10 redundant letters to each word
>create 100 rules not to pronounce them

fucking froggers

My name is Abdul
Islam is very cool
Don't call me a fool

no, why? French 'Roumanie' is much older than the popular adoption of Roma to designate the gypsies. I'm going with they probably adopted the form used in some geographical works that became acknowledged in the west (like Philippide's Geography) which was Rumania/Rumunia rather than Romania. it's still Rumania in Greek too but English adopted the other spelling later on

I think it was so it wouldn't be confused with the roman empire since the french don't have the â sound.

>French 'Roumanie' is much older than the popular adoption of Roma to designate the gypsies
That doesn't matter to the ordinary foreigner who doesn't know this shit and thinks Roma when seeing ROM.

anyone who a) borders albania or b) was controlled by albania at any point in history realises that albania is shit

perfect example: all of albania's neighbours

I support terrorist acts
And I'm not very fond of facts
Islam is the religion of peace
I can't be touched by police
Your head will roll you kaffir
It is haram to drink beer
Fuck little girls tho? That is halal
The Prophet himself did, not pedo at all

>b) was controlled by albania at any point in history
who tho

yeah sure, just saying that the French seem to have just kept an old spelling, they didn't adopt a new one to differentiate between the two. and the name of Romania trickled down from educated people to the general population, it isn't like the average Frenchman knew what Romania was in the 19th century

Oh now I get what you wanted to say. I thought you were questioning why go for the French spelling for the abbreviation.

I represent Londonistan
The place where I'm Imam
ruled by Caliph Sadiq Khan
I'm also his best man
I roll through the streets with my bomb ass bitches
Every brit who looks at me shits on his britches
And if anyone stares at my wives
I take their wh*te lives
So don't mess with me
If you still want to drink tea

Northern Epirus
Serbian parts of Kosovo

your raps are fucking FIRE f a m

psh northern epirus wasn't ever rewarded to greece though. and albania as an italian puppet state only controlled (part of) kosovo for a couple of years in ww2

The entirety of Western Memedonia + half of Shkupi.

thanks
Effendi taught me

>Northern Epirus
lmao
it's just a few villages who want to join greece the same way fyroalbanians want to join albania
>Serbian parts of Kosovo
kosovo got separated because living in serbia was shit in the first place

It was its own republic once
and Kosovo has Albanians

Who the literal fuck is Andrei Ivan? Where the fuck is this coach getting the players from?

implying shenki isn't the reason western part of macedonia is the richest one

sure, it had a somewhat unstable status in '14-21 but what I wrote was technically right

>alibec was denied for this

This discussion is very shqippy
rolling

no it wasn't

>finally scored

Rolling for adolfi, Shkije and gayreeks will get BTFO

God bless

roll

Sorry Tyrone

it was, it never joined Greece and it was majority Albanian if you want to get into that

rolling for 8
he looks like a guy i could hang out with

Shieeeeeeeeet moffogin whypipo be at it again

let's test my luck

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=edWj5xyKQjs

shipo mafija jeee
vdiga shum shum shum
puka bum bum bum
koli kato nema kurshum
shipo mafija jeee

WASTED

fucking lel i never asked for this

pain status released

tenk yu (You) Es Ej

>mjoxhamed
who came up with this cancerous name

adding j after every letter is a kuffir meme

as for the xh, i dont blame them for not knowing that sound makes a hard j

im armando xhafaj and im albanian boy from shkoder

>shkoder

fucking B A S E D

It's midnight. There's no one on the street. Suddenly, a big black nigger comes around the corner and starts sprinting towards you. What do you do?

mi father kelmendas

run with him

He is faster than you. You cannot keep up.

Do my best Jackie Chan impersonation.

stand my ground and shoot him if he aggresses me

S

r

I

secuii e prosti care nu stie sa invete limbi. Lasati-i in pace

ask him if he wants to make love to my white wife

I said run with him
Not away from him
A fellow brotha wouldn't do anything to me

He is extremely fast thanks to his much wider lumbar anterior longitudinal ligament (yes, yes, I know, race is a social construct) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9862297

But anyways, because he is so fast, he reaches you before you manage to pull out your gun. What now?

Western pigs

I pull out my massive engorged veiny dick and beat the attacker into a bloody pulp in the dust, using said dick.

>he reaches you before you manage to pull out your gun. What now?

if hes really a big strong nigger i have very little confidence in my ability to fight at that point, so unless i get lucky, probably get my ass kicked/die and robbed

bahti raka db4

I know. Songs which pedestalize women make me sick.

dim mak his ass