AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

AND YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF

Attached: 1519425807735.jpg (70 KB, 526x686)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

IN A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

LIVING IN A KEK SHED

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

WITH A BEAUTIFUL WIFE

Attached: brooklyn-realdoll2-configuration-1-1376079297.jpg (127 KB, 600x900)

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

AND YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

WELL...

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Attached: 008D3EB2-61D7-40BE-A4B2-9751970EB18A.jpg (401 KB, 1200x1600)

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

YOU KNOW THAT I WOULD

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

HOW DID I GET HERE

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

He imagined that this was an ability he shared with most other people

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

Why are the last two tracks on RiL so fucking bad

Attached: 9.png (9 KB, 254x261)

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Listening Wind is a fucking masterpiece you plen

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

fucking retard

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Okay that still leaves a shitty 6 minute wank fest in The Overload you nignog

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

WE'RE ON A ROAD TO NOWHERE

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

you're actually right

the first 6 tracks are masterpieces but the last 2 are just kinda ok

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

kek

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

GROVELING LIKE A CASTRATED WORM IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO MAINTAIN CULTURAL STATURE AMONG THE FASHION-FAGGOTS WHO BUILT YOUR MYTHOS

Attached: David-Byrne-JUST.png (264 KB, 507x633)

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

WATCHING THE GAYS GO BY,
WHILEIAMDROOLING

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

good lord why

James Torres
James Torres

OH THUNDER

ONLY HAPPENS

WHEN IT'S

RAAAAAINNNINNNNNNNNG

Attached: download.jpg (5 KB, 215x235)

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

His career is mostly built on his image in certain effete realms of hipster-mainstream pop culture, which are the realms of fashionable hipster faggot gatekeepers. He's paying his dues to stay in their good graces. Really disgusting. Completely delegitimizes him as an artist, if you ever thought he was one.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Just die plz

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

beautiful weather today beautiful weather today beautiful weather day hows your health been hows your health been fancy seeing you here fancy seeing you here

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Not an argument. What I said is true and you know it. He's a poser and now he's trying to pose with the times and it's pathetic.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

FUKKIN BYRNE SAID SOMETHING LAME THAT I DISAGREE WITH. THOSE FUKKIN FEMINISTS MUST HAVE MADE HIM DO IT.

Attached: FD7C32C2-7737-4FF6-AE14-B6870C1A5CB2.jpg (44 KB, 600x527)

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

I hate Byrne. Not what I'm saying at all and I'm not butthurt that he's outed himself as the lame faggot he is, I'm happy about it. No one can make you say anything. No one had a gun to his head. He's willingly doing what he thinks will make him relevant among the people who built his mythos.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

He’s already relevant. He’s one of the most popular and critically acclaimed musicians of the 20th century. What difference does it make?

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

He's trying to maintain his relevance and image.
critically acclaimed
Exactly. He's popular among fashionable-faggot pesudo intelligencia types and he believes that he needs to make pathetic displays like this to continue to appease them. These people are fickle and he knows it. One rape accusation and the mythos of David Byrne is David Done.

Xavier King
Xavier King

You couldn’t even back up any of your claims, and know you’re backpedaling.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

IM GONNA BE

Attached: 2E0E7BAF-E424-42F3-B76C-F3380E9C9AA2.jpg (45 KB, 1018x700)

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

What? I'm not backpedalling on a single thing I've said and no one asked for "backing up".... what claims do you think need "backing up"? This conversation is totally dysfunctional. You have no idea what's going on here. If you think something specific that I've said is untrue, say so, clearly, and explain why, and I'll explain why you're wrong.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Byrne is irrelevant so that’s why he said this
No I mean Byrne IS relevant, but he’s just trying to keep it that way teehee.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Oh, I used the word "make" when I should have used the word "maintain". Gee you really got me. Yes he is relevant and I never meant to say that he wasn't. That has absolutely nothing to do with my point which is that his statement is a pathetic display of a man terrified about his image and pandering to what he perceives to be the zeitgeist among his hipster faggot fanbase. You're focusing on an irrelevant pedantic detail because you know what I'm saying is true and it hurts you.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

He's made a bunch of great music that will be remembered maybe for centuries, you're a fucking pleb on an imageboard. He's misguided to care so much about whether women were involved but he's done so much good shit anyone who cares about music should be willing to overlook that political leaning. He's always been mild mannered, this really shouldn't come as a surprise.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

talking shit about Listening Wind
I hope Mojique bomb your damn house

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

He's made a bunch of great music
Debatable.
anyone who cares about music should be willing to overlook that political leaning
It's not the fact that his politics are retarded that makes this so damning. Behavior like this shows that he's foremost a public personality - an image- rather than an artist. His mythos is built off of his image, not his music, and he knows this, and is acting accordingly. Offering up your authority as author and soul creator of your work to a mob of hysterical SJW faggots as he does in that statement shows a complete lack of authenticity as an artist - "oh yeah the fact that I didn't pander to your cultural agenda in making my work is really horrible and I'm part of the problem.... whether the work was good or not is irrelevant and subservient to your cultural crusade... pls don't ostracize me". It's pathetic and anti-art.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Your pure speculation isn’t an argument.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

No speculation there. No argument from you to the opposite either.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

I'M STIIIIIILL WAITING
STIIIIIILLL WAITING
AH AH AH AH AH AAA I'M STIIIIIIIILLL WAITING

Attached: stop-making-sense-big-suit.jpg (204 KB, 1157x771)

William Howard
William Howard

What is good art in your opinion? Happy Merchant? Lol.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

everyone who disagrees with me and is right and makes me butthurt is /pol/ and is therefore wrong just because
Some of my favorite popular musicians are Nick Drake, Aphex, Yes, Sufjan Stevens, I dunno, loads of stuff. I like a couple Talking Heads tracks but in general I think they're tremendously overrated and their cultural stature is largely built on their image rather than their music, which is mostly forgettable IMO.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Calm down it’s just banter. I’m just saying that there’s no evidence that Byrne is being incencere about this.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

evidence
You don't understand. Everything I'm claiming is 100% demonstrated by the statement he made. His statement is this "it's a serious problem that my piece of art didn't include women". He's openly stating that "including women", is more important than making the best art possible. That is anti-art. That is admitting you have no authenticity as an artist - that your motivation is cultural acceptance rather than making the best art.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit